Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,415 members, 7,781,205 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:38 AM

Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition (34156 Views)

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Governor Suntai Is Brain-damaged - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by whsipernaija(m): 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
A lot has been said about the ailing Governor of Taraba State, Danbaba Suntai and the plot by his wife and few men close to him to hijack the governance of the state from the back door. But the PDP delegation visited him at a private location and somethings became very obvious about Suntai.

Everything was captured on tape...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc9JpplyhBc&feature=player_detailpage

Click HERE for more gists
check out more entertainment gists HERE
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by Hadone(m): 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
I do severally come accross 'ONLY IN NIGERIA' things but suntai's issue categorically can only happen no where on earth but in Nigeria.
Only few Nigerian's with reasonable senses see the issue of leadership beyond religion and tribe. That's one bad practice of democracy. The military administration does not mind anything posting Col. Muhammad to Rivers State or Lt. Col Joseph to Sokoto State and nobody could utter a word against it, not even to start making noise that we are Christains we dont want Muslim Governor or we are Muslims we dont want Christain Governor. All this greedness and political manouvers cannot prevent Umar from becoming a sustantive Governor if God will that he will be. The same thing that GEJ is now our President against the wish of many Nigerians. History always repeat it self.

13 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by Rhino5dm: 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
Why is he spewing out rubbish continuously like a malfunctioned robot? And this is the man PDP guys want the deputy governor/acting governor be taking orders from? Shameless party!

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by reflx(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
this is simply mental incapacitation, please he should honorably step aside.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by HAH: 12:08am On Sep 07, 2013
Very sad, but the truth is taking instruction from this man is like taking instruction from a toddler. His cabal, wife and kinsmen are not doing him any favour.

This guy should be declared incapacitated and the deputy should be sworn in as governor.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 07, 2013
Which way Nigeria? Why not do the honorable thing and step down?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by peckhamboi: 1:37am On Sep 07, 2013
This is pure torture, why are they doing this to the man?

He couldn't even recognize anybody, he needs lots of rest and treatment and forget about politics.

That excuse of a wife should be arrested asap.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by Sagytarius(m): 1:50am On Sep 07, 2013
The only thing I heard him say is "...forgive me. ..I know I have quarrelled with you... etc etc. ."
Oga Suntai, don't allow them to make u a muppet. Just make peace with everyone and step down picifully .

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by Pizzanatty(m): 2:23am On Sep 07, 2013
See what power will cause...
Blame it on GEJ and end time tyns abi?...
suntai pls write it paper 4 dem dt u want to resign plsssssss,because ds ppl forcing u stay there will b d first to sign ur condolence register ooo...

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by StellaBella(f): 5:49am On Sep 07, 2013
Must I comment? Yes I must.

I actually do feel sorry for Suntai because he is netheir in control of himself nor his surroundings!!

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by ITbomb(m): 6:46am On Sep 07, 2013
First of all , find out who forged the letter to the house of assembly and prosecute him or her

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by LMAyedun(m): 6:57am On Sep 07, 2013
The love for power won't let his family make him resign.. I feel so bad for him.
What he never bargained for.
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by GeneralJ(m): 7:12am On Sep 07, 2013
i feel so bad for the poor man

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by Gbawe2: 7:15am On Sep 07, 2013
reflx: this is simply mental incapacitation, please he should honorably step aside.

Suntai, in the first place, would never be put in this position if Nigeria is a sane Country. This is disgracefully aberrant. Another episode that makes an "only in Nigeria" mockery of our nation.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by Wsdm: 7:24am On Sep 07, 2013
Considering what Jonathan and his madam have been doing of recent in Nigeria, one may just put them at pal with this man.
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by kokoA(m): 7:25am On Sep 07, 2013
It seems this man is not appreciative of what God did for him.. He survived an air crash for God's sake! Tender a gaddam resignation letter, go back to the U.S for more treatment and spend the remaining time of your life with your family and loved ones.. Na byforce to be governor?!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by yimikaa: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2013
This is not the danbaba danfulani I know.They should allow him to rest,he's not fit physically, mentally and psycologically.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by 80million1: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
*speechless*
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by yahrant140(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
Nigeria leaders
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
Had_one: I do severally come accross 'ONLY IN NIGERIA' things but suntai's issue categorically can only happen no where on earth but in Nigeria.
Only few Nigerian's with reasonable senses see the issue of leadership beyond religion and tribe. That's one bad practice of democracy. The military administration does not mind anything posting Col. Muhammad to Rivers State or Lt. Col Joseph to Sokoto State and nobody could utter a word against it, not even
to start making noise that we are Christains we dont want Muslim Governor or we are Muslims we dont want Christain Governor. All this greedness and political manouvers cannot prevent Umar from becoming a sustantive Governor if God will that he will be. The same thing
that GEJ is now our President against the wish of many Nigerians. History always repeat it self.
who told you that
GEJ's presidency is against the wish of many Nigerians? Please speak for yourself. It is only Northwest Nigeria and some states in the north east and south west that didn't give him up to 90%
vote. Please speak for yourself next time. My people voted for GEJ.

@ topic, please this man is not feeling well. He needs serious rest. He kept asking people to pray for him. How can his wife be this callous as to allow a convalescing man be put through such stress! Quite unfortunate. He needs to resign and recover fully. He can always come back to politics. Health first.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by DWJOBScom(m): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pls can those who were able to watch the show or video pls tell us what they saw or heard.......
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by kunlesehan(m): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
Most african leaders need a paradigm shift.
They believe it is more honourable to die in office. I wish they were all soldiers so that they would honorably die in battle instead ... lol

1 Like

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by HoldenCaulfield(m): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
If suntai is a muslim the story would have been different. God is watching.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
no be dat guy that drop from inside plane ? he lucky he still alive
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
He definitely has a neurological impairement.Take a look at his left upper limb,he has a wrist drop,a sign of possible left hemiparesis.I wish him well.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by dedons: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
If i may humbly ask...

Who is suntai

1 Like

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
DWJOBS.com:
Pls can those who were able to watch the show or video pls tell us what they saw or heard.......
PDP people were being introduced to him, he could not recognise some of them and they tried to juggle his memory. One lady prayed for him. At a point he clucthed the hands of one of the men there and said " please pray for me. I want God to forgive me all the things I've done. Please pray for me" his wife quickly covered up by rubbing his shoulders and telling him that they were all praying for him. He appears really stressed and greatly in need of rest. I won't be surprised if he made this trip against doctor's recomendation.

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by dedons: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
DWJOBS.com:
effect of using 10mb per week

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by linearity: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
They should allow the Governor to serve and enjoy his mandate.

You guys can call his current mental abilities, 'incapacitated', or whatever; but most of you will at least agree that His current mental abilities is at per with majority of the Governors in Nigeria.

If Nigerians can tolerate the current mediocre and incapacitated services of most Governors today, they should also let this man serve and enjoy his mandate just like the other incapacitated Governors...

At least we know that his incapacitation is medically induced, meaning there might be hope albeit slim for a cure or recovery but for most Governors, their incapacitation might be genetically induced which is incurable.

19 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ntom: He definitely has a neurological impairement.Take a look at his left upper limb,he has a wrist drop,a possible sign of left hemiparesis. I wish him well.

Some would have us believe this is the same man who transmitted a letter to the SHOA. angry

1 Like

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by SUBMARINE: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
VOTE GOVERNOR SUNTAI FOR 2015. No Suntai No Taraba. Fresh breeze by Governor suntai.
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
They should in the name of any god they are serving allow this man to quit and go rest very well...he is not even fit to rule his own immediate family..not to talk of a whole state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Replaces Manhole Covers On Eko Bridge / Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader / Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.