Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. (12407 Views)

Dangote Listed Among World’s 50 Most Influential Persons / Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site / World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by Damsman10(m): 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
Gbawe.:
Another negatively damning indictment showing, for all morally upright Nigerians, that BEJ is an unmitigated failure who is worsening our biggest problems. Far from being "transformation", this President has turned out to be a champion of retrogression and stagnation.

Nigeria is moving backwards in every aspect under this woeful accidental leader. That Nigerians put up with this abjectly incompetent President, when proof of his "kindergaten" incompetence come in overwhelmingly thick and fast every day, is the biggest disgrace of all. That, above everything else, is what reveals we are a disunited joke of a nation unable to call a spade a spade.
He finally succeded in bringing his badluck to the country and making her a failure.It hurts to know the same covetous government will remain in power 4 another 2 yrs...aaarrrrrrghhhh

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by Damsman10(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
lastmessenger:
thank you my brother.most people talk as if they have a magic wand to turn the country around for good.let them not forget that the military caused the problems we are facing today.they destroyed things for us and remember that it is easier to destroy than to build
YOU CAN'T ASK GOD TO QUICKEN YOUR FOOTSTEP IF YOU DON'T TAKE A STEP... and our kindergarten government is nt willing 2 build whatever you say is destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by Rossikk(m): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
agbameta:

Basically, the dullard is not responsible for all the ills happening under his watch even though he was voted into office to correct the problems, the same problems he himself promised to fix, but you are sitting here telling us
because we've had these problems for a long time, he's not obligated to fix the problem and we shouldn't expect him to even though we are paying him to take care of our problems.....

Are you nit the daftest dullard ever?

I wonder how long a goat like you would take to ''fix all the problems'', since it is a magic wand you just wave your opon ifa at and the problem disappears instantly. Why not return to your babalawo shrine to complete your magic rituals, while the rest of us face the real world? By the way, who would you recommend as president to ''fix all the problems'' in a coup[l;e of years or whatever you're demanding? I bet it's a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by Flygeriansteve: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
Rossikk:

Is Nigeria the only country with ''huge population and natural resources''? There are many other countries far more endowed than Nigeria which are NOT posting these economic growth rates. So spare us this fingerpointing, holier than thou cr*p. You think it's to come here and point fingers? If you found yourself in power tomorrow, why are we supposed to believe you will be a saint? Are Tinubu and co not your heroes? Nasty thing. Abeg bugger off with your miserable self jare!!

Welcome to the REAL world. EVERY developing nation is grappling with problems like corruption etc. Even developed nations. Nigeria is not even ranked among the top 30 most corrupt nations by Transparency International. Russia, Venezuela etc are ranked worse in the index. Of course noise making miseries like you will always shout from the rooftops to make it seem Nigeria is the most corrupt nation on earth, since that makes you feel better. The president is not Yoruba afterall, so you don't care. Tell me, have you ever attacked Tinubu and other SW leaders for their theft and corruption? Can you account for Tinubu's wealth? Tribalist freak of nature with an attitude you.

As for 'oil theft', is it your father's oil? Do you see anyone complaining about cocoa theft in your region? Do you share any cocoa earnings with the people whose oil you crave? Let those on whose land the oil is stored be the ones to cry about it, NOT YOU, you tribalist scumbag. Ole, looking for free oil from the same people he hates. Come carry na!

You have NO CLUE why they are ''backing out'' so STFU. Meanwhile, why don't you work to increase your region's cocoa output (or whatever it is you produce) so you don't need to depend so much on the South-south's oil? Can't you stand on your own feet? Why are your SW leaders displaying so much ''incompetence, lack of seriousness and progress'' in developing your natural resources?

Yours is buried in Tinubu's stinky, amala-filled assss. I bet you resemble a fat lump of amala too.

You do NOT want Nigeria to develop with a South-South, Ijaw, or Igbo president in charge. That is the problem you have. You are a hateful tribalist, and a very bitter one at that. If the president was a Chief Segun Awofeso from Osun state, you would NOT display the nake.d, spiteful contempt for him which you do for this president. I know that, You know that, The world knows that.

Sadly for you, Nigeria is what it is and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. You have a problem, move your backside to Burundi.

You're such a stupid excuse for a human being. Tribalism has so beclouded your watery grey matter than you will excuse GEJ from the rot in the country just because he's from the South South. With people like you, corruption and depravity and be rationalized and justified along ethnic lines. Tinubu may be corrupt but he's not the president of Nigeria, he was never president. When Yaradua was president and his 7 point agenda was going no where, he was criticized by your likes I'm sure. OBJ was and is still lambasted for his selective war on corruption. But when one points how GEJ is underperforming, nitwits like you are swift to play the tribe card and excuse ineptitude because to people like you, one is first Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Hausa before they are Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by Rossikk(m): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
Flygeriansteve:

You're such a stupid excuse for a human being. Tribalism has so beclouded your watery grey matter than you will excuse GEJ from the rot in the country just because he's from the South South. With people like you, corruption and depravity and be rationalized and justified along ethnic lines. Tinubu may be corrupt but he's not the president of Nigeria, he was never president. When Yaradua was president and his 7 point agenda was going no where, he was criticized by your likes I'm sure. OBJ was and is still lambasted for his selective war on corruption. But when one points how GEJ is underperforming, nitwits like you are swift to play the tribe card and excuse ineptitude because to people like you, one is first Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Hausa before they are Nigerian.

Where was Mr Agbameta in the OBJ years? He only signed up to NL in the last month or so, and it's been all SW this SW that (positive), and constant lambasting of President Jonathan and the FG. Is his own state clean? How clean? You tribalist idiots should start with your own states before sticking your necks to Abuja and Niger Delta oil. FIX your own states first.

The other day, Agbameta was hyping up Ibadan's Cocoa house of the 1960s, and then I told him it was nothing to write home about against the backdrop of general neglect of the city by the colonial administration. He immediately began raining curses on me for 'daring' to criticise Ibadan. Contrast that with his nak.ed disdain for anything and anyone outside the SW. It's clear he (and maybe you) are tribalists. The sooner we are rid of those who elevate their ethnic region over the rest of the country, the better for us as a nation.

Jonathan this Jonathan that. Go to Akwa Ibom and even Enugu State and see what the governors are doing there with their meagre federal allocation. Nobody is there blaming Jonathan or Abuja or ''corruption at federal level'' etc etc. They're just getting on and doing their jobs. Providing schools, water, roads en masse for their people. What are SW govts doing with THEIR money?? Owambe? Shopping in London? Why are Abeokuta, Oshogbo, Ondo, Ife, Ibadan, so neglected and quite frankly fcked up, while Enugu, Owerri, Uyo, Calabar and even DUTSE in Jigawa state are moving forward in great strides? Is that Jonathan's fault too? Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by Damsman10(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
Flygeriansteve:

no mind the guy i bet one of his family members be politician wey dey chop awa money...
show me a visionless country and i'll show you one that keeps a minister in office for decades-@rukay@, sanusi,,,e.t.c
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
agbameta:

Basically, the dullard is not responsible for all the ills happening under his watch even though he was voted into office to correct the problems, the same problems he himself promised to fix, but you are sitting here telling us
because we've had these problems for a long time, he's not obligated to fix the problem and we shouldn't expect him to even though we are paying him to take care of our problems.....

Are you nit the daftest dullard ever?
Ehn u can hold GEJ, 4 no pragmatic approach to end corruption though he is corrupt, but saying that he is nt better than D rest, slowpoke or that he is D cause of D state of nigeria is,itself corruption by u. I dnt think u knw that there is stracta, D rule of dominion in politics even in church, GEJ is sharing and pacifying, u dont alter D interest of ppl just becus u want to curb corruption, if one does he is hunted, with his own shaddy deals 1(which is D biggest reason leaders cant face D countrys problem), with how he came to power 2, then corrupt judgement, just think anything possible in vices, it is obtainable as far as getting 'D' office is concerned. Thats why all D past leader are focal points of my writings, they have set things in motion that keeps things in motion, u are soiled as them and u cant change anything or do much. Either becus it will expose them and lead to prosecution or that D looting is so juicy and one fear of losing that chance to another person that they refuse to stop manipulating D ppl in govt no one knws. That where everyone of us will agree that Obj failed greatly becus he shuld have paid D price of starting a new system altogether except himself was also under pressure.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by Rossikk(m): 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
Damsman10:
no mind the guy i bet one of his family members be politician wey dey chop awa money...
show me a visionless country and i'll show you one that keeps a minister in office for decades-@rukay@, sanusi,,,e.t.c

I just saw your profile. Are you even up to 15 years old? Little kids talking rubbish.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by agbameta: 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
Rossikk:

I wonder how long a goat like you would take to ''fix all the problems'', since it is a magic wand you just wave your opon ifa at and the problem disappears instantly. Why not return to your babalawo shrine to complete your magic rituals, while the rest of us face the real world? By the way, who would you recommend as president to ''fix all the problems'' in a coup[l;e of years or whatever you're demanding? I bet it's a Yoruba man.

Oponu, you don't need magic to clean up problems, but it's very possible with credible skills, dedication, dicipline, good and commited team that the dullard wont look for and not with crude and crass loud mouths like okupe, maku and abati, not shepopotamus distrupting state activities and creating insecurity in Rivers, not by rigging NGF elections, not by fighting Nigerians all over the country instead of paying attention to ASUU, buy going after subsidy fraudstars and pensions crooks.

Dude, you are just too lame and mentally lazy.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by Rossikk(m): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
agbameta:

Oponu, you don't need magic to clean up problems, but it's very possible with credible skills, dedication, dicipline, good and commited team that the dullard wont look for and not with crude and crass loud mouths like okupe, maku and abati, not shepopotamus distrupting state activities and creating insecurity in Rivers, not by rigging NGF elections, not by fighting Nigerians all over the country instead of paying attention to ASUU, buy going after subsidy fraudstars and pensions crooks.

Dude, you are just too lame and mentally lazy.

Where and where in the South West have we seen ''credible skills, dedication, discipline, good and commited team'' heaven on earth angels who can build El dorado in two weeks, magicians from heaven eh? Even in Lagos, the vast majority of the city is still a disgrace to behold. So WHO are these people you are expecting to take over from Jonathan to transform all Nigeria overnight, and what is their track record? It's not enough coming here to b.itch like a woman. Who are your alternatives??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
agbameta:

1. You can not compare other countries with your own because our challenges are not the same, our leadership qualities are not the same, our institutions are not the same and we don't operate on the same level.

2. Other countries don't give their law enforcement duties to terrorists and killers and they don't enrich murderes with National assets and contracts.

3. Preasidents of other countries don't soround their halls of power with crooks, convicts and criminals.

4. Comon sense, prudence and basic sense of responsibilty should tell you that you can not solve your own problems by pointing fingers at other people or referencing their own shortcomings and even after focusing so much on other people, what time do you have left to face your own problems?

5. What the US spends on weapons is their business and the business of the people of the United states of America, not to the people of Nigeria because they don't spend our money on weapons.

6 What the US spends on weapons is not responsible for oil subsidy fraud in Nigeria, it's not responsible for pension fraud in Nigeria, it's not responsible for hundreds of billions in Niger Delta Development Commission fraud and the director spending N1 billion on babalawo or juju man, it's not responsible for incompetent and corrupt crime fighting agencies like efcc and the worthless cash and carry Nigeria police.

Only foolish, thoughtless and mentally lazy people like you make dumb and idiotic excuses about with other countries and entities to wash away their problems.

I know you are mentally twisted, chronically stupid and unintellegent, but must you show the world how worthless and daft you are as a human being?

Another dumb and illiterate rant.

1. Assuming Tinubu is everything you spewed, who controls all the tax payers funded institutions we put in place to go after people like him and lock them up?

You see how this is another indictement on your worthless president and the state institutions he controls? Again, you are chronically stupid and unintellegent.

2. To tribal bigots like you, Tinubu is the answer to all your problems and worries when in fact>>>

He has not control over your federal budgets

He has no control over your corrupt and incompetent federal institutions

He's not responsible for your sorry education system.

He's not responsible for the on going ASSU strike that your dullard president can not tackle because he's too busy and engaged in political war games with his own shadow

He's not responssible for susidy fraud and all the frauds under GEJ that's crippling th country.

He didn't pardon convicts and he didn't reward terrorists with government contracts

He did not take away dedicated duties away from government institutions in favor of terrorists and killers

What happened the last time your dullard president put Tinubu on tril with cooked up charges?

Who won and who lost? Answer this wuestion and cry for yourself...

The bucks stops with who and who is the president of Nigeria? Tinubu or Jonathan

Would you like me to stop or keep going on?

Just the ranting of a gutter illiterate with lousy sense civic education.

1. The most basic knowledge about your own country should tell you that Nigeria's oil is not limited to just one region and the last time I checked, Ondo state is a mjor oil producing state in Nigeria.

2. The rest of the country including ND was eating off the same proceeds from Cocoa way way before oil was discovered. Again, keep up with your civic education

3. Cocoa was Nigeria's major export before Oil and COCOA remains Nigeria's second major non oil export today.

Again, you are chronically stupid and unintellegent....

well it was political goegraphy that gave Ondo oil.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by ShineIt: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
Messi j: well it was political goegraphy that gave Ondo oil.

Its not real oil even, its "ororo".
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by Flygeriansteve: 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
Rossikk:

Where was Mr Agbameta in the OBJ years? He only signed up to NL in the last month or so, and it's been all SW this SW that (positive), and constant lambasting of President Jonathan and the FG. Is his own state clean? How clean? You tribalist idiots should start with your own states before sticking your necks to Abuja and Niger Delta oil. FIX your own states first.

The other day, Agbameta was hyping up Ibadan's Cocoa house of the 1960s, and then I told him it was nothing to write home about against the backdrop of general neglect of the city by the colonial administration. He immediately began raining curses on me for 'daring' to criticise Ibadan. Contrast that with his nak.ed disdain for anything and anyone outside the SW. It's clear he (and maybe you) are tribalists. The sooner we are rid of those who elevate their ethnic region over the rest of the country, the better for us as a nation.

Jonathan this Jonathan that. Go to Akwa Ibom and even Enugu State and see what the governors are doing there with their federal allocation. Nobody is there blaming Jonathan or Abuja or ''corruption at federal level'' etc etc. They're just getting on and doing their jobs. Providing schools, water, roads en masse for their people. What are SW govts doing with THEIR money?? Owambe? Shopping in London? Why are Abeokuta, Oshogbo, Ondo, Ife, Ibadan, so neglected and quite frankly fcked up, while Enugu, Owerri, Uyo, Calabar and even DUTSE in Jigawa state are moving forward in great strides? Is that Jonathan's fault too? Rubbish.

Granted GEJ is not exclusively to blame for the poor state the country is in, but when one takes a purview of the economic situation of the country, the bulk of the buck stops at the FG level; the federal executive whom GEJ appointed and oversees. If there is an untarred road in Alimosho, I blame the Lagos state govt not GEJ but you can't expect me to hold Fashola responsible for the death-trap that is the Lagos-Ibadan expressway. The macro-problems of unemployment, poor exchange rates, poor BOP, poor electricity etc are not within the remit of state and local govt. For example, the responsibility for maintaining law and order rest with security agencies: the police, the SSS, the NSCDC and so on. GEJ is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces, and it also makes sense that I hold him more accountable for growing insecurity than any governor.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by agbameta: 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
Rossikk:

The other day, Agbameta was hyping up Ibadan's Cocoa house of the 1960s, and then I told him it was nothing to write home about against the backdrop of general neglect of the city by the colonial administration

I railed against you because of your warped reasonign that we should not celebrate our own great history of building so many firsts in Africa.

Regardless how you feel about the colonialists, it doesn't mean we should not celeberate our own victory and creativity or refuse to acknowledge our achievement. That was history and the same history is yet to be duolicated by any other government in Nigeria including the federal.

You really should have started your own thread to fight your battle against the colonialist which I really care less about.

Go to Akwa Ibom and even Enugu State and see what the governors are doing there with their meagre federal allocation

1. Please stop with the lies about meager budgets. Akwa Ibom has the largest state budget in Nigeria and there is nothing on the ground to show for it apart from a few roads.

2. When people say go to this and that place and see what some state is doing, it's deception and lies, it means there is nothing going on there and they can not post anything to show you.

Nobody is there blaming Jonathan or Abuja or ''corruption at federal level'' etc etc. They're just getting on and doing their jobs. Providing schools, water, roads en masse for their people.

Can you show us the so called schools water works and all the stuff you just listed? Why lie? We've been down this road before and you failed because we know what the school and water works in Akwa Ibom looks like? Would you like me to show you again?

What are SW govts doing with THEIR money?? Owambe? Shopping in London? Why are Abeokuta, Oshogbo, Ondo, Ife, Ibadan, so neglected and quite frankly fcked up, while Enugu, Owerri, Uyo, Calabar and even DUTSE in Jigawa state are moving forward in great strides? Is that Jonathan's fault too? Rubbish.

I'll ignore the above because the is the villager in you talking so I'll let you have your moment especiallly since you can not put your money where your mouth is. ....

Stop stressing yourself trying to defend the Aso Rock dullard because the joker is a dullard and his ways and actions are always going to be dullard related just like you a learner and a dullard...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by agbameta: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
Messi j: well it was political goegraphy that gave Ondo oil.

You are entitled to your own ignorance so clear road...
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by Damsman10(m): 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
Rossikk:

I just saw your profile. Are you even up to 15 years old? Little kids talking rubbish.
oh i see my pic??mtcheew
..laffin out laud...
you see only the blind stay in the dark after the sun has risen so if after evrifin dis goddamn country is going thru you stilll fink you have a leader whu has a mind of developing the country nd nt lukin 4 extra terms den my broda u are on a lng tin...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by agbameta: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
Rossikk:

Where and where in the South West have we seen ''credible skills, dedication, discipline, good and commited team'' ??

Ode, you once said investments is on the rise in Nigeria, the SW is the exact location of the investments and this is possible because of the "credible skills, dedication, discipline, good and commited team''.

So WHO are these people you are expecting to take over from Jonathan to transform all Nigeria overnight??

I don't think the dullard is looking for any good team, he's obviously satisfied with the likes of Alams, okupe, maku, abati, shepo and the other comedic characters..
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by oduaboy1: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
Eko ile=agbameta,plaindealer
Thank me later8-)8-)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by agbameta: 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
odua boy: Eko ile=agbameta,plaindealer, Jesus, Obama, fashola, 2face, Beaf and so on and on..
Thank me later8-)8-)

Joblessness is foolish business...
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by nadico(m): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
why is it that the fresh air crew praises gej for anything positive and turn around to heap dirt on other tiers of government whenever a negative report shows. gej might actually be trying but he sincerely needs to step up his game.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by Reflex123(m): 12:02am On Sep 09, 2013
@Gbawe; why not tell us what you would do to improve the economy of Nigeria if you become the President. I have seen several of your comments on this forum and I am amazed at the way you insult people that have a different opinion from yours. So please tell us what you would do to improve the economy of Nigeria if you happen to be the President.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by bibiking7(m): 2:13am On Sep 09, 2013
[b]First off, Some people should erase the impression that, anybody that criticises GEJ's government is supporting APC (some of us dont give a fvck about PDP, APC, CPC, TTT, ETC.)

Sincerely, if our government was a sincere one, even if they cant fulfil the promises that they made while campaigning, they should atleast be making a bold step towards it. And the progress should atleast be felt. I dont blame GEJ for naija's problem, but i would appreciate it if he could solve some of them. Now, what pisses me off, is how some people would try to attribute all the good things to GEJ and completely remove him from the negative stuff. We are not stupid. I still find it hard to believe that his pre-decessor was able to reduce fuel price by 5 naira and he just came in and removed subsidy. Lets not forget that we still have not felt the effect of the funds generated from the new fuel price and the silly buses that the federal government bought to aid transportation which we rarely see.

some people are quick to attribute the rise from 132 to 115 to him, but say that he is not to blame for the drop to 120.(i dont get it).

[/b]
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by Damsman10(m): 5:17am On Sep 09, 2013
Reflex123: @Gbawe; why not tell us what you would do to improve the economy of Nigeria if you become the President. I have seen several of your comments on this forum and I am amazed at the way you insult people that have a different opinion from yours. So please tell us what you would do to improve the economy of Nigeria if you happen to be the President.
It all leads back to CORRUPTION; if a govt is nt corrupt it will have tym 4 d masses... Our own leaders do not know leaders serve the people.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by Lawalemi(m): 6:20am On Sep 09, 2013
Enemies at work
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by oduaboy1: 7:20am On Sep 09, 2013
agbameta:

Joblessness is foolish business...
lol no amount of coverup can change that eko ile
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by Gbawe2: 7:43am On Sep 09, 2013
Reflex123: @Gbawe; why not tell us what you would do to improve the economy of Nigeria if you become the President. I have seen several of your comments on this forum and I am amazed at the way you insult people that have a different opinion from yours. So please tell us what you would do to improve the economy of Nigeria if you happen to be the President.

You guys are taking the insult thing too far. Who do I insult if not those who insult me first ? They quote me directly, when I have not spoken to them, and you do not see that. What manner of partisanship is that? Is it not all tied in with supporting GEJ and thus blinding yourselves to his wrongs and that of his supporters on this forum who are routinely uncouth with a preference for attacking others so that the facts and core issues are lost? It is only the transgression of others you will note never those of the GEJ fans who are 100% the initiator of insults here.

With improving the economy, there are tonnes of things GEJ can do that he shuns. Why, as one example and when he has the power to ensure we do otherwise, import fuel through marketers? Otedola , a member of the President's economic team, advised that we can defeat scams point blank and increase efficiency drastically by engaging foreign refineries directly and cutting out middlemen!!! You tell me why GEJ cannot accept and implement this advise that would surely have far-reaching positive effects for Nigeria.

It is the same with selling our crude through traders !! Ribadu advised we stop that and reduce theft against Nigeria. GEJ ignored him. You will find that, in many sectors, GEJ deliberately keeps "middlemen" in the process, when he can/must abolish such instantly, so an 'underground' beneficiary system remains in place feeding awon boyz and draining the Nigerian economy. That is economic sabotage . Can you justify his decision to hand pipeline protection contract to militants that has now resulted in the biggest level of oil theft in a while?

Why is Nigeria, under GEJ, the only Nation averse to serious cost-cutting that can free up vast amounts of money for infrastructural development? Why can we not cut cost? Why can a 10 plane PAF not be reduced to 2? Why !!!

The SME is regarded as the "lifeblood" of the economy of most developed Nations. Have you seen any serious effort of GEJ to grow this critical sector or is it that legions of objective experts, not Gbawe, have concluded that GEJ is "unserious" regarding the strengthening of Nigeria's SME sector?

Why does Jonathan never act as a solution provider and why does he brazenly reject the many advice he is given that can drastically put Nigeria on the path of progress? Reply without diversion or sentiment and we will carry on. I will be happy to politely show you many things GEJ can/should do to improve the economy that is not being done.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by lawal28c: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2013
i dont knw why som pipu talk as if dey are daft,sorry a say,i wonder y som1 should say dat GEJ should not blamed 4 d downfall of nigeria in all ramifications,lets go bak 2 buhari- idi agbons administration,as a doctor,u dare nt come 2 d hospital a minute after 7 am nt talking abt hospitals in d federal capital teritory alone,u dare nt leav u goat,sheep,ram nd so on roamin d street:::::::::::::::::::::::food stuffs such as salt,milk,sugar nd so on where shared 2 d poor i am sayin diz cos am a beneficiary of all doz::::so tel me,waz it d local govt or state govt dat ensured all dat?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
This is too generous for a country like Nigeria. How is Nigeria among competitive nations by removing the poor adjective?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. by Damsman10(m): 7:20am On Sep 10, 2013
I don't give a f ucking damn abt Nigeria being 149th outta 148 countries i'm thinking of how i can be a master of myself and earn cash on a daily basis... Mayb u shud do same. Releasin ur anger on forums wud do no gud.
NIGERIA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF / Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election / NPA investigation: Buhari approves Panel Of Inquiry As Usman Steps Aside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.