Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews (62487 Views)

Tecno R5 – Full Device Specifications / Tecno Phantom Aiii (a3) - Full Device Specifications And Price / TECNO D1 - Device Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by okeyximo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
2bolaji: Imagine all of u na dy abuse tecno ur beneficiary.....say if nt 4 tecno ni.....which one of u go no wat andriod fone is......so tecno don open ur eye nw nd free u ppl frm samsung,nokia,htc boundage.....u gt nutin to do 4 dem nw..expect to be abusin dem...i swear if i be tecno ceo i go wipe all my fone frm nigerians ppl coz u all re ingrate
tell them abeg
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by bodeface: 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
2bolaji: Imagine all of u na dy abuse tecno ur beneficiary.....say if nt 4 tecno ni.....which one of u go no wat andriod fone is......so tecno don open ur eye nw nd free u ppl frm samsung,nokia,htc boundage.....u gt nutin to do 4 dem nw..expect to be abusin dem...i swear if i be tecno ceo i go wipe all my fone frm nigerians ppl coz u all re ingrate

Reason why Nigeria is where she is today...... just imagine that in the twenty first century someone still believe they are doing him a favour by paying to buy phone forget whether cheap or not cheap, you are using money to buy it, if you reason like this no wonder service providers in Nigeria are having their field day milking and exploiting people and we also believe they are doing us a favour by making money.

It is time we hold people accountable and we demand for quality service and product delivery in Nigeria, lets call a spade a spade.

6 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:09am On Sep 08, 2013
After all the noise some of them go still go buy the phone o.na only when them login to nairaland them go turn human right activist..."Let's stop the milking" "let's stop the exploiting"..rubbish...like say them force you buy phone.this one go run come talk "wack chipset" another one go run talk "rubbish specs",like say na them be alpha and omega.Make una no face una office/school work...dey there dey beef ppl wey dey make their money. Awon oloshi.

*walks out with a disgust face*

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by Gideojim(m): 2:41am On Sep 08, 2013
Wahoo the Fone is complet.
So how much is it nw?
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by directonpc(m): 4:28am On Sep 08, 2013
JeffreyJamez: After all the noise some of them go still go buy the phone o.na only when them login to nairaland them go turn human right activist..."Let's stop the milking" "let's stop the exploiting"..rubbish...like say them force you buy phone.this one go run come talk "wack chipset" another one go run talk "rubbish specs",like say na them be alpha and omega.Make una no face una office/school work...dey there dey beef ppl wey dey make their money. Awon oloshi.

*walks out with a disgust face*
bro is tecno wake? Thought its about innovation? Where is that innovation in this phone. And hope you know this another rebranded phone, phone that was out since two months...i trust infinix pass t

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by ACM10: 7:10am On Sep 08, 2013
Wazzaowner: Innovative thinking brings brilliant ideas together which contribute to making A2 possible. Life will be much more interesting, simpler, and more colorful with A2. Faster and smarter ways to get connected with the world outside and the people you beloved. Tecno Phantom A2, also called F8 is leading the road of next-generation smartphone devices.

Key Features
2G/3G , WIFI , google Play , facebook , opera mini , gmail , google maps , Dual SIM Dual Standby

Platform
Operating system : Android 4.2
Network : 3.75G/3G/2G
Band : GSM900/1800MHz/WCDMA2100MH

Basic Parameter
CPU frequency : 1.2GHz Quad-core
CPU : MT6589
GPU : Embedded

Battery
Capacity : 2630mAh
Talk time : 17.3hrs
Standby time : 280hrs

Data
GPRS : Yes
EDGE : Yes
3G : Yes

Size
Color : Black, white
Dimension : 160×82×8.9mm

Memory
ROM/ROM : 4GB
RAM/RAM : 1GB
External memory : Expandable microSD, up to 32G

Camera
Camera Type : Back/Front
Pixel : 13.0MP/8.0MP
Flash Light : Yes
Video recording : Yes
Video calling : Yes
Image size : 720*1280

Display
Size : 5.7''
Material : CTP
Type : HD
Resolution : 720*1280

Sensor
G-sensor : Yes
Light sensor : Yes
Proximity sensor : Yes

Common Tools
Torch : No
Calculator : Yes
World clock : Yes
Alarm : Yes
Memo : Yes
Calendar : Yes

Multimedia
Audio player : MP3, MIDI, AMR, WAV, AAC
Ringtone format : MIDI, MP3
Video player : MP4, 3GP
Picture format : JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG

SNS/IM : Facebook, Palmchat

Entertainment
Flash : No
JAVA : No
FM radio : Yes
Voice recording : Yes
E-book reader : Yes
Games : Yes

Connectivity
GPS navigation : Yes
WiFi/WLAN : Yes
Bluetooth : Yes
USB port : Yes, 5pin
Earphone : Yes,3.5mm

Program Files
Map software : Yes

http://www.tecno-mobile.com/products/detail/F8

I want to but Tecno phone tomorrow to run some of my applications which runs only on android platform. But I'm stuck between Tecno Phantom A (F7) and
Tecno N9. I understand from the review that Tecno N9 has 16GB internal memory while Tecno Phantom A has 4GB! In your sincere opinion, which of the Tecno models should I buy?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2013
directonpc:
bro is tecno wake? Thought its about innovation? Where is that innovation in this phone. And hope you know this another rebranded phone, phone that was out since two months...i trust infinix pass t

Bros, you don't even understand my point.Its non of business if tecno churns out phone everyday. My problem is with all this Nairalanders that will come here and start talking rubbish but in the end they will go and buy the phone o.

Nairaland is the worse place to get phone review.Na so so the bad part of device them they find.If you follow Nairalanders mouth for phone matter I swear na touch light you go prefer to use. Rubbish.
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by propaco: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2013
This Phantom A2 should be less than 35k or else we no go fight for them again oooo. Hey guys, I was told that Tecno is bringing his H/Q to Lagos, Nigeria, the glass house they are constructing at Awolowo way is for Tecno. is it true?
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 08, 2013
Their gpu always embedded,'em swear 4 'em?
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by Danabu(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2013
At the end of the day it will niy be able to read and support simple application like u mobile e transact. As for me and my family we don move on beyond the tecno realm of limited possibilities. Goos luck.
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by Danabu(m): 8:58am On Sep 08, 2013
At the end of the day it will not be able to read and support simple application like u mobile e transact. As for me and my family we don move on beyond the tecno realm of limited possibilities. Goos luck.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by HenryGunner(m): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2013
Tecno people are helping the low income earners to enjoy the digital technology. The difference between this phone and the previous ones is the camera. Let them increase the Rom and Ram size.
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by StevenJay01(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2013
Randerl: Can my Android Smart Device from Tecno do these:

1. Cn it be rooted? Yes.

2. Can l play HD GAMES on it? Yes.

3. Cn l perform basic telephony on them? Yes.

4. What abt VPN and Hotspot with general day to day browsing? YES. And hotspot with upto 5 different devices.

5. Can l do the normal blueth stuff with it? Umm, YES.

6. Shlt. If the screen gets broken will it still work NORMALLY? Yeap it will.

7. Is FB, Whatrapp, Viper, LiveProvile etc working on it? YES And several others like 2go, Nimbuzz, ebuddy migg33 etc

8. Someone Said, "PLAYSTORE AINT WORKING ON TECNO ANDROID PHONES". Is dat true? Nope. ALL GOOGLE Services like, Youtube, Search, Gmail, Hangout G+ and the great PLAYSTORE WORKS.

9. How many appz do l have access to? Like 800,000+. In ur life time u may nt use all.

10. Many pipz have BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT TECNO B3 LIFE? Oh u mean something like overheating! All modern smartphones equipped with 3G and 4G LTE do overheat. It is a normal thing. Recently a Samsung GS4 Burnt somebody, and an lphone with sealed Ba3 did same. So it is normal to heat when u attempt to download at speeds of 7mbps upto 21mbps for 3g ntwks and upto 100mbps for LTE ntwkx.

11. Lest l forget. Cn l create, edit, read and print OFFICE DOCUMENT? YES. U Cn even print wirelessly from any wireless HP Printer with the HP android driver that supports OVER 200 HP printers.

Bros thanks l never knew dat Tecno Phones were so productive like these.

U r welcum. Don't 4get da usual, u cn customise, overclock and even perform solid multitasking on ur Tecno Android SmartDevices.

Guys. Spread da news.

But was told it is not java/flash compatible
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by ommo(m): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2013
Thebrightest: [size=20pt]Just passing by...[/size]
[size=50pt]__/""""|""""\_____
|__/@\____/@\___|% sad [/size]
[size=20pt]I will soon get my tecno device[/size]

© 2013... Brightest™
www.thebrightest.tk

how much is it?
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by mrcassanova(m): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by Easy1401(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
Pls let us Know the prices of your product.
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by size38: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
Our country naija no fit produce ordinary touch lite. Una dey here dey condemn other people technology. Shame on u all.
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by krugar07(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
size38: Our country naija no fit produce ordinary touch lite. Una dey here dey condemn other people technology. Shame on u all.
ok. go and praise prue water because it is cheaper than thesame 50cl bottle water. all d shame to you.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by ignis: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
superjaks: ds fone goes for 40k
IT'S LESS THAN THAT.
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by akinlolusewanu9(m): 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
Am a lite disappointed with the Tecno A2. See why here http://phonegist..com/2013/09/tecno-a2-aka-phantom-f8.html?m=1
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by Dontintin: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
How much is the bloody thing. Who knows
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by ACM10: 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
Don tintin: How much is the bloody thing. Who knows

35K - 40K
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by yomalex(m): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
impressive
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by Edunwa302(m): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
Nice spec BUT Tecno please release 10.1 tablet as soon as possible guys have been waiting.dont go en review N9
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by Dkay2(f): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
For how mucj
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by Elvisten10(m): 6:20am On Sep 09, 2013
great
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by anthonyjustine(m): 6:58am On Sep 09, 2013
pls tecno wat is the price to this tecno f8 and is it really good for high defination games?
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by Horlayeenkah(m): 8:26am On Sep 09, 2013
Pls.it's necessary 2 root fone,nd aw cn i root m tecno L3.
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by nanaba777: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2013
Tecno didn't try at all. This is not good. At least an increase in ROM and RAM would have sufficed. This is not innovation. This is not liberation.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by papooze4: 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
mr.drizzy:
will u stop talkin like novice the higher d screen d lower d resolution,except the company wants to add! U dnt expect a note 2 to have a ppi above 326

guy wat are u sayin, ok compare note2 resolution to note3 ppi,......see who dey call person novice....

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
papooze4:

guy wat are u sayin, ok compare note2 resolution to note3 ppi,......see who dey call person novice....
Gbam!!! Na ova sabi dey kill sum people...

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by MrsCork2(f): 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
marcjoe: THis is market strategy naija...its ur choice to buy anyone u fell like buying..
but i love d screen sha + double flash at d back ....THE CAMERA GO BLOODY SHA...
Am still waiting for a tecno with 2gb ram and 1.5ghz turbo processor...

with corning and gorrilla glass 4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Whatsapp Will Not Work On These Phones / The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) / Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.