Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Aliko Dangote Gets $3.3billion Loan From 12 Banks To Build Oil Refinery - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Aliko Dangote Gets $3.3billion Loan From 12 Banks To Build Oil Refinery (1033 Views)

US Boosts Dangote Refinery With $997m / Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine / Photos: Aliko Dangote Invests $1billion Inrice Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliko Dangote Gets $3.3billion Loan From 12 Banks To Build Oil Refinery by bishopjoe02(m): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-P1hnngSp_Nk/UisC93GnzkI/AAAAAAACAjQ/VG0hQNAULHY/s400/Dangote.jpg[/img]

12 local and international banks have loaned Africa's richest man and foremost industrialist Aliko Dangote $3.3 billion to build Nigeria’s biggest petroleum refinery and petrochemical/fertilizer plants.

The banks are: Standard Chartered Nigeria, Guaranty Trust Bank, Fidelity Bank, Ecobank Nigeria, United Bank for Africa, Access Bank, Zenith Bank, Standard Bank of South Africa, Diamond Bank, First Bank Nigeria, First City Monument Bank, and FirstRand Bank.

Standard Chartered is the global co-ordinator, while Guaranty Trust Bank is the local co-ordinator.

According to a statement released by Dangote Group a few days ago, the factories they plan to build will create about 9500 direct and 25 000 indirect posts. These plants will cut the existing volumes of refined fuel that are imported by almost half which will end the importation of fertilizer in Nigeria.

The company further stated that the 2.8 million tonnes of urea that will be made at these factories will be directed into developing the Nigerian agriculture sector. Aliko Dangote said these factories would showcase Africa as maker of refined oil products and fertiliser.

http://bishopjoe..com/2013/09/aliko-dangote-gets-33billion-loan-from.html
Re: Aliko Dangote Gets $3.3billion Loan From 12 Banks To Build Oil Refinery by DonColz1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
Too much money!!

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Gets $3.3billion Loan From 12 Banks To Build Oil Refinery by jackson44(m): 8:20am On Sep 08, 2013
Why TђƸ̵ loan of $3.3b,as @ 2011 Forbe rated him τ̲̅ȍ worth $8.2b.
Re: Aliko Dangote Gets $3.3billion Loan From 12 Banks To Build Oil Refinery by bishopjoe02(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2013
jackson44: Why TђƸ̵ loan of $3.3b,as @ 2011 Forbe rated him τ̲̅ȍ worth $8.2b.
the rating is base on his fixed and liquid assess, d cash at hand is not up to dat 3.3billion, to invest in oda ventures, he nid more funds
Re: Aliko Dangote Gets $3.3billion Loan From 12 Banks To Build Oil Refinery by Maximus17(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
Besides that,if u got$ 10,wud u risk 3.3 just like that?,its far better to pool the risks among different banks so that in the event of occurrence of any mishap,it will nt affect him and banks adversely
Re: Aliko Dangote Gets $3.3billion Loan From 12 Banks To Build Oil Refinery by bishopjoe02(m): 6:48am On Sep 09, 2013
Maximus17: Besides that,if u got$ 10,wud u risk 3.3 just like that?,its far better to pool the risks among different banks so that in the event of occurrence of any mishap,it will nt affect him and banks adversely
its a loan, nt a partnership, incase there is any losses, he wil definitely be d one to pay in the long run or his collaterals wil b constificated
Re: Aliko Dangote Gets $3.3billion Loan From 12 Banks To Build Oil Refinery by afortress(m): 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
this briliant bastard... He is aiming at owning nigeria... Damn! You good... You are posing like you aint interested in politiks... I can see you eyeballing the presidency seat.... Good one bro...
Re: Aliko Dangote Gets $3.3billion Loan From 12 Banks To Build Oil Refinery by bishopjoe02(m): 6:07am On Sep 15, 2013
afortress: this briliant bastard... He is aiming at owning nigeria... Damn! You good... You are posing like you aint interested in politiks... I can see you eyeballing the presidency seat.... Good one bro...
he is nt educated, he cant rule.
Re: Aliko Dangote Gets $3.3billion Loan From 12 Banks To Build Oil Refinery by afortress(m): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
bishopjoe02:
he is nt educated, he cant rule.
bishop... I will urge you to keep wishing... He is not educated he runs the stock market, he is not educated he is the richest black man in the universe.... he is not educated he runs half the business in nigeria how else do you want him educated... Bro.... Trust me this guy has a motive... This is more than business... The reason for my say is... Oil is where our power lies the reason for the politiks... If he is in control of that, he is equally the president... I admire his efforts though...
Re: Aliko Dangote Gets $3.3billion Loan From 12 Banks To Build Oil Refinery by bishopjoe02(m): 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
afortress: bishop... I will urge you to keep wishing... He is not educated he runs the stock market, he is not educated he is the richest black man in the universe.... he is not educated he runs half the business in nigeria how else do you want him educated... Bro.... Trust me this guy has a motive... This is more than business... The reason for my say is... Oil is where our power lies the reason for the politiks... If he is in control of that, he is equally the president... I admire his efforts though...
now i understand ur point, i think he have enough möney to do such tin.

(1) (Reply)

3 Risk Free Ways To Invest $250 And Make $1000 Within 60 Days. / How Can I Start Online Bizness That Will Pay Me $5 To $10 Daily / How To Make Money Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.