Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat (36384 Views)

Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
Interesting to note how some commentators have little regard for our judicial system.

In a quick reaction, the national secretary of the Baraje-led group, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola decried the decision to mobilise security forces to seal off the office, based on a non-existent court injunction which the Tukur faction claimed to have obtained on Friday.

“The whole world knows that Justice E. Chukwu of the Federal High Court, Abuja on Friday refused to grant Alhaji Bamanga Tukur’s application for an ex parte injunction against our party’s executive. The Judge asked parties to maintain the status quo. His judgment was a reinforcement of an early order of the Lagos High Court which also asked parties to maintain the status quo. Now, should Nigerians conclude that Tukur’s interpretation of status quo is this crude display of naked power and undisguised impunity?

“We are not at all surprised at this occurrence given the fact that Tukur issued a statement on Friday evening deliberately seeking to mislead the media and the public that Justice Chukwu granted him an injunction against us. We are happy that the ever vigilant Nigerian press ignored him and his falsehood. Now, he is not only willfully disobeying the various courts which have made pronouncements on this matter, he is spicing up his love for impunity with this reckless misuse of state power by misleading the police.”

Source
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
Oh! GEJ is no longer Jonathan, now he is a dictator? The PDP rebels and the opposition have not seen anything, this is just the beginning as they think that gentleness means foolishness.

13 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
There is hardly an enemy of GEJ that has not repented towards this man.

Igbenedion and Ibori thought they were bigger than him.
Well Ibori is in a cold cell in Briatain while Lucky no fit talk

Sylvia nko? Iwu nko? How about that Tiv Man Aondonka, I know you must have not forgotten about him?

Amaechi and co are just digging their own grave.

God made GEJ president through the most free and fair elections this country is yet to see and you expect a handful of rogue governors whose immunity will run out come 2015 and are destined to be arraigned by EFCC to be viewed as a threat?

Banbangida Aliyu , Nyanko have all stepped on GEJ toes and they are existing 2015 weather they like it or not. Having GEJ in office with them in the cold is a dreadful thought. They are like drowning men and will drag any body down with them

12 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Gbawe2: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
The PDP, as we know it, is more or less finished now. No need to point the obvious to fans of GEJ who are kids lacking the intelligence, pragmatism and analytical mind to ever discern what is terribly obvious. They forget it was their incendiary chest-beating noise and empty braggadocio , exactly the sort they make now, that egged on GEJ to be dictatorial in imposing Anenih on the PDP and rigging Jang in as NGF chairman. It was the "you can do anything Mr.President" and "carry go nothing do you" noise that propelled team GEJ to think they were untouchable and able to do as they please. They bullied and harried everyone everywhere and recorded hollow pseudo-victories many of us predicted meant absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Yet, did simpletons and messiah worshippers, as they do now, not construe all those initial 'gra gra' meant GEJ was "firmly" in control of the PDP? Lo and behold, without any warning whatsoever, GEJ walked into the mother of all ambush that has now seriously damaged his leadership image worldwide and indicated, to critically thinking folk throughout the universe, that this is a President marking time.

Yet you guys are still mouthing off? Go on guys. I am cheering you all to shout and beat your chest as loudly as you can. It is what you do till you are brought back down to earth. Your messiah's office cannot give him power to cower those who are in the majority by far and determined to ensure he will not run under the PDP banner. You lot never learn and it is tragic, for GEJ, that Mr.President attracts people who excel at chest-beating but suck at critical/analytical thinking. Precisely the sort who always end up on the losing side.

7 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
The new faces of PDP....

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
Closing that office is not enough. They should all be sacked from PDP and their seats declared vacant, followed by state elections. Its predictable they will go to court to restore their mandates and that's the main reason, to get them busy fighting to save their heads from EFCC and reclaiming their mandates. When they have too much to handle, then they will stay focused.

I wish I am President, I will be like Assad.

13 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by fasbat(m): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
chukwudi44: Jonah is not smiling grin grin grin

Just like obasanjo did to Lar and co in 2006 when they formed their own factions.I guess Jonah learnt this one from baba
d situation and extent is quite different to OBJ'S era,ds time 7 PDP GOVS AND MANY TOP SHOT OF D PARTY ARE INVOLVED,DS IS FIGHT TO FINISH,WITHOUT AUTOMATIC TICKET TO
MR JONATHAN,HE CAN NOT WIN D PDP PRIMARY,SO DS ARRANT DESPIRATION ON HIS PART WT COLLABO OF TUKUR LED EXECUTIVE....D END OF PDP IS HERE!
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
ilugunboy: The new faces of PDP....

Faces of mallams plus an Iscariot.

10 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Gbawe2: 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
eGuerrilla: Interesting to note how some commentators have little regard for our judicial system.

Source

Does it surprise you? It is not for nothing I always insist many here, when all is said and done, are vacuously clannish and emptily feudal.

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
These thieves below are very afraid of having GEJ in office come 2015.
This is their sole contention and it has nothing to do with how GEJ is handling the affairs of this country as it is evidently clear that GEJ is delivering. Especially that retired civil servant Banbangida

6 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
Billyonaire: Faces of mallams plus an Iscariot.

Those Mallams....indeed owns PDP...

2 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by PHIPEX(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
I predict that very soon this gang will cry foul and seek for public sympathy just like Amechi. When Amechi was dealing with LG chairmen in his state only few people complained but when he was dealt with he turned around to seek our sympathy.
Atiku and co are having fun now but when the pendulum swings you'll hear them start crying like chicken in a pool of water. Who fights an African President and expect to win especially when the masses are not on your side?

3 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by JuanDeDios: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:

Does it surprise you? It is not for nothing I always insist many here, when all is said and done, are vacuously clannish and emptily feudal.
See mixing of modifiers!
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by atlwireles: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:
The PDP, as we know it, is more or less finished now. No need to point the obvious to fans of GEJ who are kids lacking the intelligence, pragmatism and analytical mind to ever discern what is terribly obvious. They forget it was their incendiary chest-beating noise and empty braggadocio , exactly the sort they make now, that egged on GEJ to be dictatorial in imposing Anenih on the PDP and rigging Jang in as NGF chairman. It was the "you can do anything Mr.President" and "carry go nothing do you" noise that propelled team GEJ to think they were untouchable and able to do as they please. They bullied and harried everywhere and recorded hollow pseudo-victories.

Did simpletons and messiah worshippers not construe all those initial 'gra gra' to mean GEJ was in charge? Lo and behold, without any warning whatsoever, GEJ walked into the mother of all ambush that has now seriously damaged his leadership image worldwide and indicated, to critically thinking folk throughout the universe, that this is a President marking time.

Yet you guys are still mouthing off? Go on guys. I am cheering you all to shout and beat your chest as loudly as you can. It is what you do till you are brought back down to earth. Your messiah's office cannot give him power to cower those who are in the majority by far and determined to ensure he will not run under the PDP banner. You lot never learn and it is tragic, for GEJ, that Mr.President attracts people who excel at chest-beating but suck at critical/analytical thinking. Precisely the sort who always end up on the losing side.

Whoa, my men too much soaking of garri has derailed your mind.

16 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Toktee(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
chukwudi44:

Impeachment indeed!! Why wait till december,why don't you losers start it today with your imaginary majority
Btw jonathan faction of pdp and baraje faction,which one is the loser her,the one using police to harassed the other or the one dat does not need police to gain popularity?
Now you can see that Jonathan ur brother is a loser,he is afraid of atiku group and i want u to xtend this message to Jonathan,that he can not fight battle on two front.

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
ilugunboy:

Those Mallams....indeed owns PDP...

Sharap! What do you know about PDP politics?

PDP since 1999 is fully a south-south arrangement. Odili solely bankrolled Yaradua's election.

The politics is money and that power base is in the southsouth. How many groundnut oil and suya you go sell before you fit pay for one billboard.

5 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by gare(f): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
bloggernaija: That is an impeachable offense.
Using state institutions and resources for selfish and personal ambition.
THE LAST THROW OF THE DICE FOR A DROWNING PRESIDENCY
MARK MY DATE ON YOUR CALENDAR.
JONATHAN WILL NOT SEE DECEMBER IN ASO ROCK.
HE WILL BE UNDER EFFC CUSTODY
Mark which date you guys are joking nothing will happen to gej,he will come out smiling because those seven governors are not for the people but for themselves so they will not win,but if they are for they people they will win
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Pataki: 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
Apparently GEJ is not an analytical thinker.

You are showing your hands too early, going against the law of the land and foolishly enough, his bunch of dumbosonic fans are pushing him on.

Atiku and co, have nothing to lose. GEJ has everything to lose and the shame to forever go with his name.

March on GEJ - your name is forever written in history. I cannot wait to watch you and your shepopo wife spend the rest of your life in jail!

3 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Gbawe2: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
atlwireles:

Whoa, my men too soaking of garri has derailed your mind.

Look, talk to your fellow simpletons and keep your insults to your kind. My posts are above your level of intellect so do not mask your inability to comprehend them with childish insults and inane barb.

3 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by atlwireles: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
Toktee: Btw jonathan faction of pdp and baraje faction,which one is the loser her,the one using police to harassed the other or the one dat does not need police to gain popularity?
Now you can see that Jonathan ur brother is a loser,he is afraid of atiku group and i want u to xtend this message to Jonathan,that he can not fight battle on two front.

Only kids see two PDP. Once their allowances are cut off and their eviction from Apo quarters begin, the real PDP members will stand up. Are, we not talking of NASS members, where their monthly allowances is their most important national assignment.

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
I see revolution, coup and impeachment coming.

GEJ sit on the gun powder and wont believe it when it destroy him.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by 1oracle(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
Clerverly: Jona is becoming ruthless!
Just the same way Obasanjo was in 2006. grin grin grin The power of incumbent. Here is not USA where we need congress vote to attack, EFCC should close in on all those rebels without further delay.

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pataki: Apparently GEJ is not an analytical thinker.

You are showing your hands too early, going against the law of the land and foolishly enough, his bunch of dumbosonic fans are pushing him on.

Atiku and co, have nothing to lose. GEJ has everything to lose and the shame to forever go with his name.

March on GEJ - your name is forever written in history. I cannot wait to watch you and your shepopo wife spend the rest of your life in jail!

This is Nigeria.

Do you for one second think Atiku could pull such move on a Baba-led PDP? They are acting l this way because they know GEJ will not take the laws in his hands.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by atlwireles: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:

Look, talk to your fellow simpletons and keep your insults to your kind. My posts are above your level of intellect so do not mask your inability to comprehend them with childish insults and inane barb.

Too much soaking of garri nah be your problem. Take your sophistication and most intelligent crap to Kano. They might need your help there.

12 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
bloggernaija: That is an impeachable offense.
Using state institutions and resources for selfish and personal ambition.
THE LAST THROW OF THE DICE FOR A DROWNING PRESIDENCY
MARK MY DATE ON YOUR CALENDAR.
JONATHAN WILL NOT SEE DECEMBER IN ASO ROCK.
HE WILL BE UNDER EFFC CUSTODY

I think the security operatives should swing into action to investigate this post. This is a threat against the person of Mr President and it shall not be dismissed as mere online rant.
The President's term of office will expire in 2015 and not december this year.

6 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
1oracle:
Just the same way Obasanjo was in 2006. grin grin grin The power of incumbent. Here is not USA where we need congress vote to attack, EFCC should close in on all those rebels without further delay.

just forget U.S. That is the last place on earth were democracy is practiced.

Ponder on this:

Ronald Reagan was a Hollywood Actor and head of the Actor's Guild (union) before venturing into politics.

Actor!
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Toktee(m): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
chukwudi44:

So you didn't see that comming? You guys are just too politically naïve!! The only way to remove an african leader is through a coup or through a very populat(not sectional) revolution.If you APC peeps really believe GEJ would not use his presidential powers to his advantage you are in for a shocker.

This is probably the begining,Any fool should dare raise any thing that looks like impeachment(I didn't even say impeachment) you will see where that person will find himself.
Hahaha,i blame ASUU for this one,y are u afraid of apc bro cos the topic here is not about apc but pdp,and for ur information,it is ur brother Jonathan party that move against him and they will definately distroy him politially to the advantage of apc,take that frum me
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Toktee(m): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
chukwudi44:

So you didn't see that comming? You guys are just too politically naïve!! The only way to remove an african leader is through a coup or through a very populat(not sectional) revolution.If you APC peeps really believe GEJ would not use his presidential powers to his advantage you are in for a shocker.

This is probably the begining,Any fool should dare raise any thing that looks like impeachment(I didn't even say impeachment) you will see where that person will find himself.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Pataki: 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

This is Nigeria.

Do you for one second think Atiku could pull such move on a Baba-led PDP? They are acting l this way because they know GEJ will not take the laws in his hands.
OBJ is a tactician. He thinks five moves ahead before making the first move. GEJ rides on emotions. Unfortunately for GEJ, the people he is fighting against know all his moves. They know how desperate he is, how his emotions makes him an utter weakling and he is basically spineless to challenge them.

In this situation even Nigerians are frustrated with GEJ. Same moves he keeps repeating. Using the federal might to bully opposition. Same thing he did with Amaechi, same thing he did with Lagosians at Ojota during fuel subsidy, same move he is playing with the opposing members in his party.

4 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
utumunta:

I think the security operatives should swing into action to investigate this post. This is a threat against the person of Mr President and it shall not be dismissed as mere online rant.
The President's term of office will expire in 2015 and not december this year.

Shut up your putrid mouth...

Why not go and lodge the complain at the nearest DSS office yourself...? undecided
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:

Not at all. The real surprise would have been not reading comments posted by vitriolic GEJItes, who desire nothing more than a total suppression of dissent using Federal resources. grin
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by figment232(m): 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
Toktee: You do not have any idea of what jonathan have put himself into,the coming days will tell what what his future will be,lets waite and see
Can u pls predict wot u expect those loosers to do next...waiting to hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism / Presidential Debate: Peter Obi's China References Got People Talking / Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.