Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:35 PM

Few Opels On The Road. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Few Opels On The Road. (821 Views)

Photos: 9 Safest Cars On The Road / Weird Experiences On The Road / 10 Biggest Fuel Guzzlers On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Opels On The Road. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pls, what happened to the Opel Automobile?
I remember the days when Opel especially the Omega were among the cars of the society flocking the streets but now i don't see it standing, people dn't even consider it a reliable german car.
Now i see few Vectra Bs and thoes that still kept thier Omegas.
Re: Few Opels On The Road. by steffans(m): 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
Heard d EcoTech Engines don't lasts Long... And some of d engines Smoke in no tym...

I dnt own one.. Am giving a reported report....lol
Re: Few Opels On The Road. by dgitrader(m): 2:06am On Sep 08, 2013
op, depends on ur location
opel vectra, astra and zafira are rampant up here in d north
Re: Few Opels On The Road. by baaliyah(m): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2013
Opel competes seriously with V/W golf in many parts of the north expecially Bauchi and Plateau.
Re: Few Opels On The Road. by MSItachi: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
Opel full north. They have run away from your bad roads in Lagos tongue

(1) (Reply)

Auto Golf3 Or 1998 Toyota Rav4,which Is Better As A First Car For A Bachelor / 06 Tokunbo Corolla Or 09 9ja Used Corolla. Kindly Advise Pls / Photo: Can You Name This Car Part?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.