Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K (8218 Views)

23-year-old Man Spends £100,000 On Plastic Surgery To Look Like Kim K[photos] / Photos: Meet Claire Leeson Who Spent Over N5million To Look Like Kim Kardashian / [PHOTOS] Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spent More Than $30,000 On Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by hackzlord(m): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
There was never any doubting Myla Sinanaj’s obsession with Kim Kardashian, but she’s apparently taking it to dramatic, stalkerish, disturbing new levels.

She freely admits she is trying to emulate K-squared, she tells TMZ, and is about to get a bunch of plastic surgeries to look just like Kanye West’s baby mama.

Myla Sinanaj, of course, dated Kim’s ex-husband Kris Humphries and lied about being pregnant with his baby, then made a sex tape called The Anti-Kim K.

Yes, she made a Kim Kardashian sex tape parody of sorts … or a tribute. Really, it’s not clear what it was, or who’d watch it … but she’s REALLY into Kim.

She says she’s just plain sick and tired of being called the “Fat Version of Kim K” though, and will do whatever it takes to rectify that problem.

myla-sinanaj-plans-to-have-surgery-to-look-more-like-kim-kardashian__oPt

WHATEVER it takes.

“I’m obsessed with her body and want mine to be exactly the same,” says Myla of Kim Kardashian and the $30,000 worth of operations she’s lined up.

Dr. Matthew Schulman will do the honors, giving his client liposuction, lip injections and a boob job so that she closely resembles her apparent idol.
Source: http://www.naijanext.com/2013/09/07/meet-myla-sinanaj-lady-planning-spend-30000-surgery-just-look-like-kim-kardashian/

Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by luvablesam(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
$30,000 would rescue 5 Nigerian Familes from poverty for life (If they use it well).What a waste
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by 3ace(m): 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
Be satisfied with the way God created you. I hope you new mission won't land you in big medical trouble.
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by dplomaticVal: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
wild goose chase
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by mistayeancah(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
Booked!
Booked!
Booked!
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by AbuMikey(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
Nomski0: All i can say is end time things
Sweetheart,where have you been?
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by homesteady(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
That's her stupid and crapy business
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by Eldiablo666(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
She sure looks like Kim

Journey Mercies as u go under d knife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gonna have me some of that too.
It's called "pimping the ride"
But wait who's gonna pay for it?
Ugh!
Runs to meet yuzedo.
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by StellaBella(f): 5:16am On Sep 08, 2013
Say what?
Say what?

Anything can happen.
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by Nomski0(f): 6:00am On Sep 08, 2013
Abu Mikey: Sweetheart,where have you been?
Protesting in Abuja for ASUU strike
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by skinny5000(m): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2013
oyingbo wit dia stupidity sha..
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2013
She doesn't come close... Different levels! Kim's jus got that "thing" about her, je ne sais quoi
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by kenny1795(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2013
lorretta u: Gonna have me some of that too.
It's called "pimping the ride"
But wait who's gonna pay for it?
Ugh!
Runs to meet yuzedo.
holy bucharest! Lorretta i want u 2 b my kim k
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by benkings(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2013
opoki!!
Learn from MJ
or u qo die put

endtime ambition!
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by MafiaMan: 10:23am On Sep 08, 2013
luvable sam: $30,000 would rescue 5 Nigerian Familes from poverty for life (If they use it well).What a waste

Broke people will always think they have an opinion.
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by luvablesam(m): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2013
Mafia Man:

Broke people will always think they have an opinion.

70% of Africans live under or slightly above the red line of poverty.so what are u saying? U don't av to be poor to know what people go thru.

By the way y am I explianing to u? Guess u are a kid from your comment

First face ASUU then come out of Uni to face the real world(that's if u av the brains to).
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by tjfulloption(m): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
grin i have also bugeted the sum of $50,000 to look like keyne west
baby oya je ka collabo cheesy
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by MafiaMan: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
luvable sam:

70% of Africans live under or slightly above the red line of poverty.so what are u saying? U don't av to be poor to know what people go thru.

By the way y am I explianing to u? Guess u are a kid from your comment

First face ASUU then come out of Uni to face the real world(that's if u av the brains to).

You think everyone out there is poor? I left uni 5 years and I counted my first million a decade ago.

Broke people always think they have an opinion.
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
Do you have $30,000 to give me?
kenny1795: holy bucharest! Lorretta i want u 2 b my kim k

1 Like

Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by fr3do(m): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
benkings: opoki!!
Learn from MJ
or u qo die put

endtime ambition!

Mj did his when the act of plastic surgery was just coming up.

@post
technically speaking
I would say the subject here,is not obsessed per se rather is suffering from some kind of inferiority complex.she looks at herself as 'low' and kim as 'high'.
So by those surgeries she thinks she is upgrading herself.

#Like if you think I will make a good clinical psychologist
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
lorretta u: Do you have $30,000 to give me?

....And THAT'S how u get rid of a guy
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by luvablesam(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mafia Man:

You think everyone out there is poor? I left uni 5 years and I counted my first million a decade ago.

Broke people always think they have an opinion.

U obviously dint attend lectures during Uni. U passed thru Uni buh u didn't learn anytin.

U 4 kukuma tell me ur account balance,d bank u use n ur pin number. Mumu,ur parents or clan just wasted money sending u to school.

Better stop displaying ur folly on a public forum,doh pple like u no go eva fit learn..
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by kenny1795(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
lorretta u: Do you have $30,000 to give me?
u r game.
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by MafiaMan: 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
luvable sam:

U obviously dint attend lectures during Uni. U passed thru Uni buh u didn't learn anytin.

U 4 kukuma tell me ur account balance,d bank u use n ur pin number. Mumu,ur parents or clan just wasted money sending u to school.

Better stop displaying ur folly on a public forum,doh pple like u no go eva fit learn..

Is it my fault that you are broke? stop looking for pitying here and go look for where to get your next meal. can't help you either.

Like I said earlier, broke people like you will always think they have an opinion on how rich people spend their hard earned money.

"Broke people always think they have an opinion" - WIZKID
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
kenny1795: u r game.
grin
JbravoAdodger:

....And THAT'S how u get rid of a guy
u never can tell.he just might have it smiley
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by luvablesam(m): 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
[quote author=Mafia Man]

Is it my fault that you are broke? stop looking for pitying here and go look for where to get your next meal. can't help you either.

Like I said earlier, broke people like you will always think they have an opinion on how rich people spend their hard earned money.

"Broke people always think they have an opinion" - WIZKID

[/quote

Keep blabbling.....Old man quoting Wizkid....what a waste
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by MafiaMan: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
luvable sam:

Keep blabbling.....Old man quoting Wizkid....what a waste

Yes, the kid is richer than your entire lineage put together. I'd rather quote a rich, intelligent and worthy toddler than a sorry broke worthless piece of crap like you.

Go get some money and stop hating. Broke aresss!!
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by luvablesam(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mafia Man:

Yes, the kid is richer than your entire lineage put together. I'd rather quote a rich, intelligent and worthy toddler than a sorry broke worthless piece of crap like you.

Go get some money and stop hating. Broke aresss!!

Hating a slowpoke? Boring...Yawns n walks out of the thread after making a point.

Bye
Re: Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K by MafiaMan: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
luvable sam:

Hating a slowpoke? Boring...Yawns n walks out of the thread after making a point.

Bye

Broke people always think they have an opinion. Poor little sod.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naked Woman Takes Pictures Of Herself All Over New York [PHOTOS] / Let Me Make You Laugh Again Today..see Photos / World's Heavy Weight Woman Christina Amazing Surprising Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.