Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Who Is The Richest Between Aliko Dangote And David Beckhamp? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is The Richest Between Aliko Dangote And David Beckhamp? (32396 Views)

Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens / Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) / Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Richest Between Aliko Dangote And David Beckhamp? by merchant: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2008
Hello guys,
I have a little contradiction with my friends here about who is the richiest between Aliko dangote and David beckhamp.

More opinions are very much welcome here.
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Aliko Dangote And David Beckhamp? by atilla(m): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2008
Daft question
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Aliko Dangote And David Beckhamp? by ritchboy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2008
Dangote is reportedly worth $2b, becks is worth a couple hundred mil, do the math.
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Aliko Dangote And David Beckhamp? by timmfikk(m): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2008
@ Poster

Ask their bank's or the bank account you will know , grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Instead make you pray to make 0.500,000 pounds you they calculate money for person wey get am grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Aliko Dangote And David Beckhamp? by TOH(f): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2008
ritchboy:

Dangote is reportedly worth $2b, becks is worth a couple hundred mil, do the math.

if Beckham's is in pounds, then you should do the math
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Aliko Dangote And David Beckhamp? by 9jerguy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2008
Daft question.

How could you be comparing Naira with pound sterling.

David Beckham makes his money in pound and U.S dollars but your so-called

Aliko dangote deals and work with your naira.
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Aliko Dangote And David Beckhamp? by iykedee: 11:36am On Jun 20, 2008
Aliko Dangote is worth 3.3bn usd. David Beckham could be his butler if he wanted

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Richest Between Aliko Dangote And David Beckhamp? by MethodMan3(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2008
Some people hardly think before they throw their views out to the public world!

How are we on nairaland meant to know who is the richest you muppet?

Do we work for Aliko Dangote or David Beckham?

Instead of argueing over who is richer,

use your head to think about how u can make good money for yourself

You are enriching cybercafe operators by coming to post silly threads, thereby

wasting your own time and finding out information which wont make you better!!!

Go and worry or argue about what you are going to eat tonight!!!
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Aliko Dangote And David Beckhamp? by eryck(m): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2008
@Methodman
Well said
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Aliko Dangote And David Beckhamp? by tblac1(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2008
what d'u intend 2 achieve by askin' such a daft question? angry angry
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Aliko Dangote And David Beckhamp? by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 15, 2011
merchant:

Hello guys,
I have a little contradiction with my friends here about who is the richiest between Aliko dangote and David beckhamp.

9jerguy:

Daft question.

How could you be comparing Naira with pound sterling.

David Beckham makes his money in pound and U.S dollars but your so-called

Aliko dangote deals and work with your naira.

This is just laughable. Daft question. . .followed by a 'dafter' answer. Abominable ignorance on full display!
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Aliko Dangote And David Beckhamp? by anonymous6(f): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2011
Actually Aliko Dangote is the richest, Aliko is rich in the billions not in Naira but in dollars but David Beckham is just in the couple of hundred million list in pounds

Aliko Dangote (net worth is $13.8 billion)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliko_Dangote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYP-cuEnLH0
Aliko Dangote

David Beckham(net worth is 175-200+ million pounds)
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/richest-soccer/david-beckham-net-worth/
David Beckham
[img]http://www.topnews.in/files/David-Beckham_7.jpg[/img]

In the end of the day both men are wealthy but it's obvious who has the biggest cheese here
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Aliko Dangote And David Beckhamp? by anonymous6(f): 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2011
@ 9jerguy
Aliko Dangote's 13.8 billion is in dollars(so I guess it's not all in Naira as you assumed), which is still more money then David Beckhams money, so get you facts straight. Its people like you that allow the ignorance about Africans to keep staying alive
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Aliko Dangote And David Beckhamp? by denzel2009: 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2011
merchant:

Hello guys,

You and your friends are hopeless. Who is the richiest between two people? BTW who is beckhamp?

EDIT

Go and tell your friends that Aliko Dangote is number 51 on the world rich list, David Beckham is not even top 100 in UK.
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Aliko Dangote And David Beckhamp? by babyboy3(m): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2011
David Beckham is not worth £200m

but he gets around £25m a year from LA Galaxy by doing all this LA Galaxy takes a giant bite in all of DB sponsors or endorsments.
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Aliko Dangote And David Beckhamp? by tpia5: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2011
good one @ method man.

@ topic

apples and oranges.
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Aliko Dangote And David Beckhamp? by tope3x(m): 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2011
the poster is really daft, do you think nothing good comes out of Nigeria? well, im glad to let you know that ALIKO DANGOTE is far richer than Bekham.
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Aliko Dangote And David Beckhamp? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2011
atilla:

Daft question

grin grin
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Aliko Dangote And David Beckhamp? by Olumidzti(m): 11:34am On May 10, 2013
I see it's an old post. You must be smoking weed to compare Beckham's wealth to Dangote's this day. Beckham is not even a billionaire. Even in 2008, Dangote was far richer $2.2bn>>$250m.

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With A GTB Staff / Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN / A Simple Guide For Preparing A Feasibility Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.