Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK (6991 Views)

I Am Not John Okafor's Aka Mr Ibu Wife Nor An Ex -beauty Queen - Hauwa Wakili! / ( Uncle Wayward ) A Nigerian Nollywood Movie By Mr Ibu Alias John Okafor / Trivia: 3 Nigerians Where On The UK Top 10 Chats With Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 08, 2013
onila:
I am still angry with her, imagine if she agreed

by now I will be eating with prince william and prince charles in buckingham palace grin
if she had agreed U wudnt even exist dear. Be glad she turned him down.
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Pdizzle(m): 12:59am On Sep 08, 2013
u only knw as far as ur mom told u
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 08, 2013
Airforce1:

What are u saying?
Sounds like something a poor lonely disturbed person would say.
cheesy
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 08, 2013
onila: back in the day cool while she was studying in the UK

I am so proud to be her daughter

now I know why I attract great men and very rich men

I just got lucky to get good genes and swagger smiley

Onila is blessed smiley

Gay Elton John
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 08, 2013
onila:

u need to be careful of what you say. .not because I shared a topic with you. you will be blabbing nonsense. .yr talking abt my mother so pls remember yr Nigerian upbringing and be respectful please

she was walking down in some rich neighbourhood and he approached her while he was driving in his car
and he begged her to come into the car, but she refused

she told me, she was so inlove with my father that she turned down the request even tho he was "Elton John"
that shld tell shes a woman of dignity like me smiley

by now I will be eating with prince william and prince charles in buckingham palace grin

Why should u be mad, if she had then you wouldn't be here.
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 08, 2013
onila: that means I will be mixed

am just as black as you

Some mixed people come out just as dark as regular black. So is possible
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 08, 2013
onila:

u need to be careful of what you say. .not because I shared a topic with you. you will be blabbing nonsense. .yr talking abt my mother so pls remember yr Nigerian upbringing and be respectful please

she was walking down in some rich neighbourhood and he approached her while he was driving in his car

she told me, she was so inlove with my father that she turned down the request even tho he was "Elton John"

by now I will be eating with prince william and prince charles in buckingham palace
grin
LMFAOOOO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 08, 2013
may God help us all ....onila is going gaga again
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by fairygeh(f): 6:32am On Sep 08, 2013
This onila is a clown.
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by oduaboy1: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2013
Onila and her useless topics:>:>:>
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by skinny5000(m): 8:42am On Sep 08, 2013
*yawn* let me go chop
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Airforce1(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2013
mayapop: cheesy

cheesy grin
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Mickeywilliams(m): 9:19am On Sep 08, 2013
*wakes up from bed..cleans eyes with dry gin*hehehe are u sure thats was the end..i have a feeling he ..........her
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Brite02(m): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2013
Now I know why I have not click on this thread undecided my fears have been confirmed cheesy
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by free2ryhme: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2013

Onila is blessed smiley

So becos he asked your mother out you now earn a bragging right, abi? a gay asked your mother out and that made your proud ? you sure say you no get problem so
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by free2ryhme: 9:46am On Sep 08, 2013
onila:

elebi grin

just tell us u are hungry ok
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Brite02(m): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2013
onila:

Onila in your dreams bah
*taps Onila on the head* wake up wake up wake up is now morning.

Permit me to follow them and say 'ENDTIME TINX' cheesy
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by yfo: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2013
I'm not sure u should be so proud...he most likely needed a beard that period n u wouldn't have existed in any form at all (all black or mixed)

anyhows, all is well that ends well... smiley
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by ednut1(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2013
Onila is mentally deranged, can't tink of a new topic nw dis, elton john must have asked more dan 10000 gals out only to fuk nd dump, ur moms own is nt an exception ( if its true) , sick virgin, u need some rod in ur life
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by free2ryhme: 10:28am On Sep 08, 2013
ednut1: Onila is mentally deranged, can't tink of a new topic nw dis, elton john must have asked more dan 10000 gals out only to fuk nd dump, ur moms own is nt an exception ( if its true) , sick virgin, u need some rod in ur life

guy u wicked oooo undecided na person 9 months u tell dis one

1 Like

Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by dplomaticVal: 10:30am On Sep 08, 2013
onila:

had it been Ψou hitherto stated this in your initial post l wldnt hav bΩ sarcastic.

Apologies sha cool

1 Like

Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2013
ednut1: Onila is mentally deranged, can't tink of a new topic nw dis, elton john must have asked more dan 10000 gals out only to fuk nd dump, ur moms own is nt an exception ( if its true) , sick virgin, u need some rod in ur life
loool! Dats too harsh
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by sanandreas(m): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2013
Onila fictional story
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by IAMBREEZY: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2013
druid06: Yes and Michael Jackson is my father.
like seriously
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2013
she may be saying d truth... u jst neva knw.... Onila, av got alotta tinz related to this topic of urs I wuld av loved to share on nairaland too buh I Know no1 will bliv me... so, I jst kip em to masef.... sum pple on this site are big he-goats (busuru)....
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by seankay(m): 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
But Elton John's gay....he must have been gay for long and didn't have the boldness to come out as one
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by druid06(m): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
IAMBREEZY: like seriously

It was pure sarcasm.

You know what it means right??!
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Thugnificent(m): 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2013

Onila is blessed smiley
you're insane
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
Any person wey believe these story must be high on cheap weed
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
Any person wey believe these childish story must be high on cheap weed
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Rhemar(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
druid06:

It was pure sarcasm.

You know what it means right??!
Onila too was just been sarcastic I guess
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by psky: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
Fkforyou: Ha.ha.ha.ha..chai nairaland don suffer,Onila pls are u related to Mr.cork..?cos u guys have something in common.

Funny you should ask, they just might be:
https://www.nairaland.com/1253573/onila-mr-cork-same-person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Woman With The Largest Butt Implant In The World / Linda Ikeji Blog: What You Must Know Before Start Blogging / Ambode Visited By AFRIMA And Africa Union Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.