Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors (33840 Views)

Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations / The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) / Meet CNN International's Anchors & Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Nicepoker(m): 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
crbc.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Nuvally: 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
With all due respect, Enough of this rubbish!. U read the headline of a thread,and it didn't pls u,,Y not check the next thread?. Why try to frustrate someone's effort?. Have you ever created a topic since you Joined NL. I find it disgusting how some people carry their 99 problems all the way to NL. You got slapped by ur female boss, u blame MuKina for that. You keep tryna be funny by always droping this trash phrase "end time tinz". I don't find it amusing,rather, I find it bemusing.

They said you should stop spitting trash, u continued, they suspended u, Whose fault is it?.

Sorry for writing off the topic under discussion, I have endured this for so long.

Mine is Ait's anchor

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
adeaugustus: It's been months since I watched television! There are other important stuff to dedicate time for, instead of discussing this trash!
Same with me I dnt remember the last time I watch a nigerian TV station
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by LaShawn: 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
The ladies of NTA always have this quiet elegance and dignity....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by alphaconde(m): 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
ChAnnels tv have been voted the tv station with the most good looking personel. The event took place @ nairaland. In attendance was the president of that country, one osewa seun included other invited guests.

AmaRachi ubani reporting for channels tv.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Kruzilano(m): 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
Na STV(silverbird)
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by WizPrince1(m): 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hmmm... I'm coming
... AIT Kaakaki Presenters
1. Adaora Onyenchere

2. Senami O.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by tjfulloption(m): 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
nta cyrils stober
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by misterh(m): 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
adeaugustus: It's been months since I watched television! There are other important stuff to dedicate time for, instead of discussing this trash!
And you took the pain of opening this thread, click on reply, typing your comments and clicking on submit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by UjSizzle(f): 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
Channels tv-----Chamberlain

STV------Adaure Achumba(dnt think she still works there tho)

And ermm CNN anchors toh fine mehn esp the Asian bebe.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Donmichaelz(m): 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
Afam4eva: I think i'll give it to CHannels or TVC. Yes, AIT too.
Afam u? So u get mind ban me against my will nw let me give u ur Reward(scroll down)

Keep Scrolling

Almost there you MotHerFuucker

AFAm4ever these is for You for banning Me the 8th time

1)Afam so ugly his parent threw him away and away threw him back
2)Afam so dirty he took bath and lost weight
3)Afam so Old I told him to Act his age so he died
4)Afam so Ugly he went to an Ugly paegent and they told him sorry no Proffesionals only amateurs wink
5)Afam so Short he does backflit under the Bed
6)Afam So Stuupid I told him Christmas is around the corner and he was lookin for it
7)Afam so stupid I told him press any key on the system and he was looking for ANY KEY
coolAfam so Poor he opens his Email so he could eat the Sperm
9)Afam so Dumb after reading all these things he would Ban me the 9th time

See u guys in a week time,Afam Let thy Will be Done,IT IS FINISHED

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by UjSizzle(f): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
tjfulloption: nta cyrils stober
oh yeah, Cyril has aged gracefully smiley
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Nightshift(m): 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
During my good old Nigeria years, they were John Momoh, Sienna Allwell-Brown and late Tokunbo Ajayi.

And on NTA channel 6 Aba was Grace Onyema.
NTA channel 8 Enugu - Kilian Umeayo.

Sweet 9ja years! cheesy
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by MEILYN(m): 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
Galaxy Tv. Smh
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by starbuck(f): 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
Donmichaelz: Afam u? So u get mind ban me against my will nw let me give u ur Reward(scroll down

Are you OK

Keep Scrolling

4)Afam so Ugly he went to an Ugly paegent and they told him sorry no Proffesionals only amateurs wink
6)Afam So Stuupid I told him Christmas is around the corner and he was lookin for it
7)Afam so stupid I told him press any key on the system and he was looking for ANY KEY

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Allohrandy(m): 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
Delta Rainbow Television ( DRTV) Warri
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
Una no de sleep
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by MEILYN(m): 12:01am On Sep 09, 2013
Donmichaelz: Afam u? So u get mind ban me against my will nw let me give u ur Reward(scroll down)

Keep Scrolling

lol lwkmd hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by hayzed2: 12:01am On Sep 09, 2013
mine is abdul Azeez , tvc
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by gradeA(m): 12:03am On Sep 09, 2013

like say you never follow discuss am.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Neoviper147: 12:06am On Sep 09, 2013
mine is josh of Channels. I like the way she carries her self and i think she will be very live and friendly too...Josh babe...u have a crush for you.
I dedicate ''chinny baby'' by flavour for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by gothrones(m): 12:09am On Sep 09, 2013
Muwonleru & Oponu Broadcasting Channel.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 09, 2013
tvc.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 09, 2013
what of NTA?
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by gothrones(m): 12:19am On Sep 09, 2013
Nuvally: With all due respect, Enough of this rubbish!. U read the headline of a thread,and it didn't pls u,,Y not check the next thread?. Why try to frustrate someone's effort?. Have you ever created a topic since you Joined NL. I find it disgusting how some people carry their 99 problems all the way to NL. You got slapped by ur female boss, u blame MuKina for that. You keep tryna be funny by always droping this trash phrase "end time tinz". I don't find it amusing,rather, I find it bemusing.

They said you should stop spitting trash, u continued, they suspended u, Whose fault is it?.

Sorry for writing off the topic under discussion, I have endured this for so long.

Mine is Ait's anchor

Gbam!

My brother I tire for those idiiots and their "First to comment", "End Time Tinz", etc. Too many children on NL.

By the way 56th to comment; end time tinz.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by HezronLorraine(m): 12:20am On Sep 09, 2013
Kambili Osadalor-AIT.

Anjuri Ngelale-AIT.

Suleiman Aleida-Channels TV.

Adesewa Josh-Channels TV.

Maupe Ogun-Channels TV.

Jire Kuforiji-AIT.

Raula Shagne-AIT.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by mintyx(m): 12:24am On Sep 09, 2013

lol see ds Oke-okpa oh. You no get time to discuss this trash so wetin carry you come here lol
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by kandiikane(m): 12:25am On Sep 09, 2013
Instagram tv....Chai see all those fine babes for there. grin tongue
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 09, 2013
Chika Esowune of radio nigeria awka. Mehn, dat girl na die. If not that I have accepted Christ... undecided
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Odunharry(m): 12:30am On Sep 09, 2013
channels t.v
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 09, 2013
kandiikane: Instagram tv....Chai see all those fine babes for there. grin tongue
Lmao @ 'instagram tv' grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by gothrones(m): 12:35am On Sep 09, 2013
Donmichaelz: Afam u? So u get mind ban me against my will nw let me give u ur Reward(scroll down)

Keep Scrolling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Efe's Fans Organize Massive Get-together In Lagos & Abuja (photos) / AMAA 2019: Complete List Of Winners / Ini Edo Dressed As A Pot-belly Man For A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.