Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan (21712 Views)

Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken / We Will Beg Obasanjo, Says Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by agbameta: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
anonimi:

- Is he talking about the Baba Iyabo who could not win his ward for the daughter's re-election to the SINate?
- The same General Olusegun Obasanjo (rtd.) who could not win his south west yoruba folks in 1999 (after his recruitment from Abacha's gulag to contest and displace Dr. Alex Ekwueme) as he was perceived to be a stooge of our FELLOW compatriots from the north
- The Ebora(demon) Owu who could not "mobilise" (as in with GMG bags) then SINators and representaTHIEVES to impeach Atiku so he could be replaced with Muazu?
- The same Ota farmer who had to dobale (prostrate) for his Vice President so he can run for a second term instead of taking the Mandela option- serve one term as he REPORTEDLY agreed with his northern sponsors

Shey na so dem take dey get title of "GREATEST political strategists" with what was that big vocabulary he used again oh- "moral gravitas"
FFK must think today is World Clowns Day with this level of unseriousness he is displaying.

Apples and oranges...

General election in Ogun state and internal PDP politics are not the same. As far as PDP politics and power play is concerned, OBJ is still the king, the same king that installed the Reterdeen himself..

Reterdeen played politics like a dullard which he really is, the dull joker let clowns and loud mouths like okupe, abati and maku to dialogue and run the country for him when in fact, they were creating enemies everywhere all over the country and the dullard looked the other way. Even his own wife didn't help matter with her idiocy and show of shame in Rivers .

Clueless foot soldiers like you all over the internet are unnecessary distraction too..

1 Like

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by lyricalz: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dis fani kayode is really a mad man, he always complicate important issues. Am not sure he has his complete senses anymore. Sure some must be missing.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by nkemdilimi: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
jmslimx:

GUY NA YOU MAKE SENSE PASS FOR THE WHOLE COMMENT I DON READ FOR NL toDAY
I agree with you 100% !
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by DanAnyiam: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
In as much as I think that Femi Kayode is a man without principles and an Ashawo cum attention seeker, I can't help it but to agree with him on this one. If Jonathan refuses to go and beg the winners of the price in 1970, the owners of Nigeria that brokered his presidency, his days as president are numbered in 2015.

The north and the West are natural partners and the war they won unites them even more, so when the the bones comes to the crunch, they always see a way to unite. It was the same mistake Ironsi made many years ago that the Ijaw man is repeating again in 2013.

We all knew that Jonathan's presidency to this people, is a huge surprise that caught them unawares,a mistake that will never be repeated. But they succumbed to the gaze of the world watching them.

Hence behind the scene, they force him to make a pact that he is having only one single term and he agreed, believing that once he gets in, he can change it. Then with the help of some northern elements like David Mark are egging him on because of their own ambitions, he failed for it. Bring on 2015.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by SHAIBULIAR: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
bakynes:

I told them the other day that,GEJ pleaded to be president and was given 4years.PDP is all about Zoning and the North(Yaradua) did not complete his 8yrs.Now he his president and wants to go for another term and he his fighting pple(OBJ) who begged the North to let him rule for 4yrs,Tukur is backing him and he thinks dats enough to be president.When it comes to PDP u cannot sideline pple like OBJ,Atiku,IBB and Anenih.Even though FFK was just kidding by telling President Jona to go on his knees and beg OBJ bt he cannot get the ticket without the pple he his currently fighting take it from me.Let's watch as it all unfolds.
kai dis one too sweet me for belle
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by DanAnyiam: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
kettykin: If only Abacha had not died before finishing the unfinished revolution, Nigeria wouldn't have produced these jokers and their principalities
If only the same jokers didn't poison Abacha to his early grave. Try to learn and understand the mechanism of how evil Nigeria works. Most of you are babies when it come to the real Nigeria.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Jomark(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
Toktee: What class are you?
... And who the hell are you?
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by ballabriggs: 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kindergarten President, ambushed like a rat. Hehehe I dey laugh O.

The man has surrounded himself with m0r0ns who put little thought before acting.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by ofomac: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
Y shud GEJ beg OBJ? Has GEJ comited a crime by havin ambition of 2015 presidential election!FFk failed 2 realise dat politics is a game of interest..Infat as long as Nigerian politics is concerned,FFK is a political Novice.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by nikky5(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
Without the support of OBJ Jonathan should forget 2015.The entire north and South west will follow Baba anointed candidate.But I foresee a dead end for PDP.The house is already divided and will no longer stand.That break-away PDP faction may join APC.Its a fight to finish.with the sealing off of the new PDP sec and the withdrawal of Amaechi's security the end has come for the ruling party.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by CongressIsrael: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dan Anyiam: In as much as I think that Femi Kayode is a man without principles and an Ashawo cum attention seeker, I can't help it but to agree with him on this one. If Jonathan refuses to go and beg the winners of the price in 1970, the owners of Nigeria that brokered his presidency, his days as president are numbered in 2015.

The north and the West are natural partners and the war they won unites them even more, so when the the bones comes to the crunch, they always see a way to unite. It was the same mistake Ironsi made many years ago that the Ijaw man is repeating again in 2013.

We all knew that Jonathan's presidency to this people, is a huge surprise that caught them unawares,a mistake that will never be repeated. But they succumbed to the gaze of the world watching them.

Hence behind the scene, they force him to make a pact that he is having only one single term and he agreed, believing that once he gets in, he can change it. Then with the help of some northern elements like David Mark are egging him on because of their own ambitions, he failed for it. Bring on 2015.
I am too sure that you are a yoruba person but bearing an Igbo name as a disguise or camouflage, probably, drawn from Dan Anyiam stadium in Owerri. But my words to you are that no being can stop Jonathan from being the President of Nigeria come 2015, be it a yoruba person with their cunning nature and hatred against another tribe (especially against the Igbos) or a northerner in quote (because some northerners are still loyal and in support of Goodluck Jonathan's 2015 ambition) except if God Almighty through Jesus Christ our Lord decides otherwise. For what God has written, He has written.''For it is not him, who recommends himself that is approved but he whom God recommends.'' You will surely remember this prophecy. As for the war issue you claimed you won with the Northerners, the war was ''no victor, no vanquish'' because both sides had immeasurable losses besides it was the whole Nigeria against a tribe, that is, out of over 250 tribes, 1 tribe was fought against by the others and yet it was ''no victor, no vanquish'', do consult your Transparency International Journal on the Nigerian civil war even with the help of Britain on the Nigerian side against the Biafra. Pray the war does not repeat itself again.

2 Likes

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by agbameta: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
CongressIsrael: I am too sure that you are a yoruba person but bearing an Igbo name as a disguise or camouflage, probably, drawn from Dan Anyiam stadium in Owerri. But my words to you are that no being can stop Jonathan from being the President of Nigeria come 2015, be it a yoruba person with their cunning nature and hatred against another tribe (especially against the Igbos) or a northerner in quote (because some northerners are still loyal and in support of Goodluck Jonathan's 2015 ambition) except if God Almighty through Jesus Christ our Lord decides otherwise. For what God has written, He has written.''For it is not him, who recommends himself that is approved but he whom God recommends.'' You will surely remember this prophecy. As for the war issue you claimed you won with the Northerners, the war was ''no victor, no vanquish'' because both sides had immeasurable losses besides it was the whole Nigeria against a tribe, that is, out of over 250 tribes, 1 tribe was fought against by the others and yet it was ''no victor, no vanquish'', do consult your Transparency International Journal on the Nigerian civil war even with the help of Britain on the Nigerian side against the Biafra. Pray the war does not repeat itself again.

Going by your history and goofy adventures, you people should know by now that emotions and sentiments wins nothing without numbers, brains and strategies.

You people are hard learners..
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by ShineIt: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
agbameta:

Going by your history and goofy adventures, you people should know by now that emotions and sentiments wins nothing without numbers, brains and strategies.

You people are hard learners..

I thought your people belong to perpetual opposition? You should tell your people to heed your advice.

Read your history starting with Awolowo.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Kalamaya: 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
On thing i have learnt from this GEJ administration is the reason why northerners has been ruling Nigeria for a very long time. Because the obj's has always played this game.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Xfactoria: 2:53am On Sep 09, 2013
Dan Anyiam: In as much as I think that Femi Kayode is a man without principles and an Ashawo cum attention seeker, I can't help it but to agree with him on this one. If Jonathan refuses to go and beg the winners of the price in 1970, the owners of Nigeria that brokered his presidency, his days as president are numbered in 2015.

Your analysis is very funny!

First and foremost, whatever act of disregard for agreement that Jonathan is showing today, he learnt it from OBJ. OBJ has no moral right to ask Jonathan to forget about running for 2nd term. OBJ himself agreed to one term in 1999 but he did two and even sought a third one betraying IBB in the process for 2nd term.

Secondly, the likes of OBJ, IBB and Atiku should know better that a Nigerian president who knows the extent of his power cannot be cowed. For example, at the time when IBB supposedly wielded so much power and influence in the army, OBJ used state apparatus to silence him. However, in this case they seem to still think that GEJ is the same timid shy guy who was governor of Bayelsa by share providence - a dummy who will never raise his voice. People grow up and get wiser.

Thirdly, GEJ doesn't really have much to lose unlike IBB, Atiku and OBJ whose continued relevance hinge on their ability to wield power, keep their oil enterprises and keep Nigeria as one at all cost to milk it dry in perpetuity. The options open to GEJ are very attractive. People who have been following events with their brains know that he has plan B. I cannot claim to know what it is but it could be catastrophic for these old fools trying to play God. Tompolo now has a jet from proceeds of oil pipeline contracts and I want to believe that he owns a secret armoury preparatory to 2015. Same goes to Asari Dokubo. Fasheun has been contracted to take care of the West with OPC. The plan could be to break Nigeria (I do not mind this option) or at least blow up the oil pipelines entirely. In the end, the north will be the biggest losers. All the oil blocks owned by their top guns including IBB and Atiku will be gone if Jonathan plays dirty. He is in a pole position to force himself on them.

Lastly, Jonathan is the bride for 2015. Everyone who has a thinking cap knows this. They just want to harass him and force him to play his cards so they can know where to wait for him. The truth is, they are all scared of him!!!

2 Likes

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by agbameta: 3:07am On Sep 09, 2013
^^^^^^Present realities doesn't agree with each and every word in that emotion heavy post
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by agbameta: 3:09am On Sep 09, 2013
Shine It:
[s]
I thought your people belong to perpetual opposition? You should tell your people to heed your advice.

Read your history starting with Awolowo.[/s]

Trolls like you are irrelevant so get lost..
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by manmade(m): 3:31am On Sep 09, 2013
ballabriggs: Kindergarten President, ambushed like a rat. Hehehe I dey laugh O.

The man has surrounded himself with m0r0ns who put little thought before acting.
Pls who is this dumbed ass .
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by manmade(m): 3:36am On Sep 09, 2013
X-factoria:

First and foremost, whatever act of disregard for agreement that Jonathan is showing today, he learnt it from OBJ. OBJ has no moral right to ask Jonathan to forget about running for 2nd term. OBJ himself agreed to one term in 1999 but he did two and even sought a third one betraying IBB in the process for 2nd term.

Secondly, the likes of OBJ, IBB and Atiku should know better that a Nigerian president who knows the extent of his power cannot be cowed. For example, at the time when IBB supposedly wielded so much power and influence in the army, OBJ used state apparatus to silence him. However, in this case they seem to still think that GEJ is the same timid shy guy who was governor of Bayelsa by share providence - a dummy who will never raise his voice. People grow up and get wiser.

Thirdly, GEJ doesn't really have much to lose unlike IBB, Atiku and OBJ whose continued relevance hinge on their ability to wield power, keep their oil enterprises and keep Nigeria as one at all cost to milk it dry in perpetuity. The options open to GEJ are very attractive. People who have been following events with their brains know that he has plan B. I cannot claim to know what it is but it could be catastrophic for these old fools trying to play God. Tompolo now has a jet from proceeds of oil pipeline contracts and I want to believe that he owns a secret armoury preparatory to 2015. Same goes to Asari Dokubo. Fasheun has been contracted to take care of the West with OPC. The plan could be to break Nigeria (I do not mind this option) or at least blow up the oil pipelines entirely. In the end, the north will be the biggest losers. All the oil blocks owned by their top guns including IBB and Atiku will be gone if Jonathan plays dirty. He is in a pole position to force himself on them.

Lastly, Jonathan is the bride for 2015. Everyone who has a thinking cap knows this. They just want to harass him and force him to play his cards so they can know where to wait for him. The truth is, they are all scared of him!!!
one of the best comments so far.

2 Likes

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Xfactoria: 3:45am On Sep 09, 2013
agbameta: ^^^^^^Present realities doesn't agree with each and every word in that emotion heavy post

Don't worry, you don't have to agree but when the fisherman rocks the boat, we will see whether it is the fisherman or the cattle-rearers who will swim out alive!!!

1 Like

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by manmade(m): 4:09am On Sep 09, 2013
Humphreydis: taaaahhhh!..tufiakwa!....is he God?!...rubbish...GEJ just try nd concentrate on working for dos dat elected u....d rest na done deal.
This is the opportunity God has been waiting for; to use basket to fetch water in order to disappoint the bucket.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Nctrice(m): 4:51am On Sep 09, 2013
this guy talks too much angry
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by 42ultimate(m): 5:57am On Sep 09, 2013
Some people are short sighted!
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by mojah19: 6:35am On Sep 09, 2013
This FFK should stop embarrassing lawyer although I'm sure he has not moved any motion before in any court.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by amaechijay: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
X-factoria:

God bless you my brother or sister...teach these yoruba gutter mouths some sense...I love you
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Ikiriye(m): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
[quote author=joeluv]Femi Fani-Kayode
The only hope left for the PDP is if President Jonathan listens to President Obasanjo and drops his 2015 ambition. Failing that the fight in their party will never end. Finally mark this- Obasanjo is one of t greatest strategists that Nigeria has ever known and a dangerous adversary. I know him well and is ways are deep. Ori Baba le ga ni (Baba has a strong spirit).

Those close to Jonathan would do well to advise him to get on his knees and beg. Only Obasanjo, with the help and support of President Ibrahim Babangida and Vice President Atiku Abubakar, has the power, authority and moral gravitas to call the dissidents to order and rally their support.

Without that President Goodluck Jonathan is finished and he should wave bye bye to his 2015 re-election ambitions. The APC, with the support of the PDP dissidents, will form the next Federal Government of Nigeria. That is the way to go. PDP as we once knew it is gone. It is dead and buried and my prayer is that it's soul rests in perfect peace.

those old fools are not God therefore GEJ cannot beg them cos they form the CABALs that has eaten the fabric of this nation.we want NIGERIA to DIVIDE come 2015.let all states and tribe of same religion,belief,culture and common WEALTH be together period.
Like · Share · 16 minutes ago ·
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by agbameta: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
X-factoria:

Don't worry, you don't have to agree but when the fisherman rocks the boat, we will see whether it is the fisherman or the cattle-rearers who will swim out alive!!!

I'm a realist and I don't function based on emotions and sentiments like the mushy and emotional essay you're peddling.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by kettykin: 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
The problem is not FFK but Jonathan who is not willing to use his presidential powers how come Jonathan allow thieves to spoil his Regime and chances of getting a second term
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Greatpeter(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2015
Fani-Kayode, Okupe, Bode George, Abati all will go exile when APC finally takes over Aso rock come may 28, 2015
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Paentera(m): 9:46am On May 28, 2015
anonimi:

- Is he talking about the Baba Iyabo who could not win his ward for the daughter's re-election to the SINate?
- The same General Olusegun Obasanjo (rtd.) who could not win his south west yoruba folks in 1999 (after his recruitment from Abacha's gulag to contest and displace Dr. Alex Ekwueme) as he was perceived to be a stooge of our FELLOW compatriots from the north
- The Ebora(demon) Owu who could not "mobilise" (as in with GMG bags) then SINators and representaTHIEVES to impeach Atiku so he could be replaced with Muazu?
- The same Ota farmer who had to dobale (prostrate) for his Vice President so he can run for a second term instead of taking the Mandela option- serve one term as he REPORTEDLY agreed with his northern sponsors

Shey na so dem take dey get title of "GREATEST political strategists" with what was that big vocabulary he used again oh- "moral gravitas"
FFK must think today is World Clowns Day with this level of unseriousness he is displaying.

You obviously didn't believe FFK or see this coming. Who has the last laugh? Obj kwa? Kontinu deceiving yourself and your ilk.

1 Like

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by theV0ice: 9:58am On May 28, 2015
''The APC, with the support of the PDP dissidents, will form the next Federal Government of Nigeria. That is the way to go. PDP, as we once knew her, has gone forever. The ship has hit the rocks and she has sunk to the bottom of the sea. She is dead and buried and my prayer is that her soul rests in perfect peace''

--FFK in Sept 2013 while asking GEJ to go beg OBJ

It turned out a very accurate prophecy i guess

1 Like

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by shegra58: 5:05pm On May 03, 2016
anonimi:

do u now see that you are the clowns ?everything FFK said above come to pass...OBJ na father if u like gree if u like u no gree shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted / Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership / Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.