Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata (23686 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / Ex-N'Delta militants Donate N52.7m To Flood Victims / Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by zeedof(m): 12:09am On Sep 09, 2013
Yoruba land.. Land of peace.. See two selfish tribe fighting each other.. Aboki, them sense no dey.. Igbo, them na thief dem be.. God save una sha... Me na division I want ooo

4 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Siraleeyu(m): 12:11am On Sep 09, 2013
zeedof: Yoruba land.. Land of peace.. See two selfish tribe fighting each other.. Aboki, them sense no dey.. Igbo, them na thief dem be.. God save una sha... Me na division I want ooo
luk at dis illiterate

5 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by zeedof(m): 12:12am On Sep 09, 2013
Yoruba land.. Land of peace.. See two selfish tribe fighting each other.. Aboki, them sense no dey.. Igbo, them na thief dem be.. God save una sha... Me na division I want ooo.. am watching the game sha

2 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by VoodooDoll(m): 12:12am On Sep 09, 2013
Day 1 of 7.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by 2sd(m): 12:15am On Sep 09, 2013
Who are these cockroaches? Who do these people think they can threaten into submission? They really believe the world begins and ends with their oil. Did they think it was out of fear of the militants GEJ was made president? By the way, if things were done right, these so called "ex-militants" are supposed to be in jail for the crimes against humanity they committed while the people who never took arms against the Government should have received Nobel peace price and top it with developmental projects in the Niger Delta, rather paying these lunatics millions of naira SMH for nigeria. They should let politicians play their politics without interference. And if they are interested in politics, they should register a party! If other militant groups from different regions begin to back their politician and issue out threats like this, you can imagine magnitude of crisis that will be created. To the so called "ex-militants", pls if you find it difficult to understand the intricacies of politics probably as a result of poor or lack of Education and you have nothing meaningful to contribute, you can go back to the creeks where you came from to continue your fishing until GEJ will come with quality education with lot of history classes.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Siraleeyu(m): 12:15am On Sep 09, 2013
adebayosun02:

Please be mature with yoUr post. Though am not from the SS, but I think it is high time we let the Northerners knows that ruling the country is not their birthright neither by force. They are all wicked and does not have the interest of this country @heart. Just do this mental exercise: how do u think the Northerns will be treating Nigerians (SS ) if it happens that the black gold is in their region
u'r illiterate to spit dis nonsense here
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by engrsyer(m): 12:20am On Sep 09, 2013
pikin wey say mama no go sleep, dat pikin too no go sleep. Nigeria may stop existing as a nations if GEJ fails to come back comes 2015. Amaechi should be careful from those Illiterate northerners and concentrate on his electoral mandates he made in 2011 or should declare himself as an enemy of SS because we dey vex oo!

3 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by adebayosun02: 12:24am On Sep 09, 2013
SUBMARINE: ATIKU is the largest employer of labour in the ND region with whose wealth.? ND oil wealth. Pls ex militants kindly teach these Northerners lesson of their lives.

I fully support ur Last statement, my weight behind u on this.

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by collynzo2(m): 12:31am On Sep 09, 2013
Even Atiku don dey do promoted tweets on Twitter. 2015 no go easy.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by adebayosun02: 12:32am On Sep 09, 2013
Siraleeyu: u'r illiterate to spit dis nonsense here

Sure u av exposed urself of how deficit u are in knowledge of happening in this country. Take it honourably you are the illiterate one here cos u are dam short of in-depth knowledge of the game(s) of those old fools. So if u think ur father's farm is the largest, then I suggest u visit/check other people's farm. Fellow do real thinking and be factual before u talk some other time.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by newtoneni(m): 12:40am On Sep 09, 2013
mascot87: Our oil, our oil, nonsense.Na una put the oil there? angry
Mumu na our fault say Baba GOD put you and your miserable Generation for that dry desert? since dem see oil for SS for naija we dey feed the whole naija. ABI we neva try for UNA Abegy even papa wey feed him pikin for a long time dey tire, Abeg make una free we.... Bambiala Nonsense !!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by newtoneni(m): 12:53am On Sep 09, 2013
Siraleeyu: u'r illiterate to spit dis nonsense here
You be stack illiterate you dey feel me soooo useless ABOKI when dis country break you go begin sell Gworo sorry because by then we go decide to buy from south sudan

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by godsony: 1:00am On Sep 09, 2013
These guys supose to be in jail! So baad that our system glorify criminals
And the press even call them GENERALS! I bet these pple are d really
Enemy of jona! But he is too dumb to decode! By d way I m from ss
But these so called ex millitants are d criminals chasing investors away from
Ss! They are lazy, untrainable, and useless!

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Arysexy(m): 1:11am On Sep 09, 2013
zeedof: Yoruba land.. Land of peace.. See two selfish tribe fighting each other.. Aboki, them sense no dey.. Igbo, them na thief dem be.. God save una sha... Me na division I want ooo

U r a bastard! Wetin bring igbo for dis mata? God punish ur wretched yoruba life. Low life coward!
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by finalstep: 1:21am On Sep 09, 2013
Obj is Nigerian major problem such man do mean well for ordinary people. During his tenure as president of Nigeria,what happened to the $280 billion dollars met to boost power supply rather such money was used to lobby the House of Assembly for third tenure, we are not fools Obj.MTN 1% recharge card, Anabram crisis the role you played,Ngige saga
.Obj can't determine Nigeria future, stop your dirty politics it will not work.

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by thoniann(m): 1:23am On Sep 09, 2013
The end is certainly near! endtimetinz.com.ng
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 09, 2013
REHOZIBAH: What is it with some disgruntled elements declaring a Nigerian persona non grata in Nigeria?

Never before has Nigeria been polarised along tribal,ethnic and religious divide as we currently are under this man called GEJ

All in the bid to hide his dismal performance under the guise of satanic threat and empty militant soliloquy?

bastard.

it is u yorubas and almajiris that want division and by God come 2015 Niger-Delta will leave Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 09, 2013
GenWOJUOLA: This guys just dey threaten everybody becos of oil, every body just dey give ultimatum, boko haram, militants, opc, NANS, MASSOB, John bull okereke... me sef i give Jonathan a 6year ultimatum to leave Aso Rock or whatever follows will be bloody... But i love the part where they called on Amaechi to go and face what he was elected to do nd stop d janglover.. Btw, e don taa wey i hear from Wike and his jesus on earth!
YOU dey M.A.D? Count MASSOB out of your mess. We no be nigeria, you hear?
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 09, 2013
REHOZIBAH: What is it with some disgruntled elements declaring a Nigerian persona non grata in Nigeria?

Never before has Nigeria been polarised along tribal,ethnic and religious divide as we currently are under this man called GEJ

All in the bid to hide his dismal performance under the guise of satanic threat and empty militant soliloquy?
Divert your Questions to your uncle FASHOLO or FASHOLA wey dey deport nigerians inside nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 09, 2013
egift: Empty threat. If they try anything, Nigeria will convert S-S to a Millitary Zone and Hausa will barnish Jona from the FCT - and they will do nothing.

Their fathers' back-stabbing killed my relations during the civil war. GEJ keep attracting the worst.
Don't worry yourself so much, what happened at 1960s must surely repeat itself.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 09, 2013
All na END time for nigeria, there was a country formally called NIGERIA. grin grin

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by somegirl1: 2:18am On Sep 09, 2013
Billyonaire:

At moments like this, Niger Delta is united. Atiku's investment is actually our oil money and we will claim it or burn it down.

We need that apology in English, not in Awusa.

Really?
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by somegirl1: 2:23am On Sep 09, 2013

Ijaw and Ikwerre are now Igbo? shocked shocked
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by TalkNews: 2:24am On Sep 09, 2013
Imagine 0000000
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Acidosis(m): 2:25am On Sep 09, 2013
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Acidosis(m): 2:25am On Sep 09, 2013
SUBMARINE: ATIKU is the largest employer of labour in the ND region with whose wealth.? ND oil wealth. Pls ex militants kindly teach these Northerners lesson of their lives.

When he (Atiku) was busy investing in your so called land, your criminal minded brothers were busy shipping bullets and charms.

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 09, 2013
Lmaooooooo grin

Again?

This cowardly act of hiding behind ultimatum must be a Eastern thing. Igbo and Ijaw ppl sha

Dem no go kee pesin with heir political non-grata grin
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by samuelfemo(m): 3:14am On Sep 09, 2013
Ameachi promised the people uninterrupted power supply and instead of fulfilling the promises, he now spends more time playing politics of 2015,’
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by udemzyudex(m): 3:39am On Sep 09, 2013
waiting for his reply

that's all.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by ChimaAdeoye: 4:55am On Sep 09, 2013
Now, i'm begining to love these militants.
At least, they are calling corrupt dirty politicians to order.

[size=20pt]What ever happened to the EFCC case of the PTDF embezzlement ![/size]
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by grtfem: 4:59am On Sep 09, 2013
Can we differentiate between politics which we all know to be a game of number and militancy here, for reasonable changes in the society, the militants should embrace democracy and play according to the rules, ultimatum as pronounced here is simply anti democracy, or are going back to military era ? Are they saying that anybody that vote against GEJ will also become a personal non grata ?. People should be reasonable and stop heating up the polity.

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Symphony007: 5:13am On Sep 09, 2013
Nigeria has no future as a single entity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I’m Still Lagos Police Commissioner, Owoseni Says / Boko Haram Stops Governor Gaidam From Voting In Yobe / Lifeless Body Of Hon. Olatoye Temitope 'sugar' @ UCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.