Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? (6893 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tapout: Lol...u dnt knw if dats wat he wants...no be only touch n follow dey o...I've heard of look n follow
LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
Most SoughtAfte: Used to b shy wheneva a guy looks @ me wen i was young. Bt, nau i ignore dem cos i'm jst soooo use to it.......
fine or ugly,guyz wil stil stare at galz.Its a normal tin,it even giv sum ugly galz confidence.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by MostSoughtAfte(f): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
Emmadani: fine or ugly,guyz wil stil stare at galz.Its a normal tin,it even giv sum ugly galz confidence.
Wen a gurl is beautiful guys stare @ her more. And wen a particular tin u ave no control ova is getting too much around u,u tend to get used to it...dats wat i mean.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nomski0(f): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
mumumugu: Girls love it..it makes them feel like they are the only girl in the world
Exactly! Which girl doesnt want to feel like that?!

But if the starring becomes too weird and looks more like stalking....that one go get as e be.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
Most SoughtAfte:
Wen a gurl is beautiful guys stare @ her more. And wen a particular tin u ave no control ova is getting too much around u,u tend to get used to it...dats wat i mean.
kul
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Danhumprey: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Come on, you don't expect a girl to be comfortable wherever she is if a guy stares at her like she were a potential target for elimination!!! undecided
Ofcoz,I know,but inwardly,you are admiring her.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Danhumprey: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ashabie: Very uncomfortable, and end up leaving with shaking legs.
That's understandable. But probably the guy is admiring you,secretly tripping for you.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Danhumprey: 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
musa ajebor: I don't know y our naija gehs lyk formin shy shy.wen we all know what dey r capable of ontop matteras..buh seriously 9ha gehs can form.
Just what I am thinking. They pretend to be shy when really they are enjoying the attention they are getting from being stared at.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Danhumprey: 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
Popowaa: I will stare back at you till u feel uncomfortable and trust me i'm good at giving uncomfortable stares.
I bet you won't do that to me tongue Would you? wink
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Danhumprey: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
Emmadani: haha,u can't try dat with me.If i look at u,u will 4get urself.
LMAO......so while you two are busy starring at each other on the road,one of you would either fell into a gutter,have a head-on collision with an oncoming or stationary car or even a pedestrain cheesy
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Danhumprey: 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
Emmadani: A guy staring at a girl is just smal a case.But let a gal stare at d guy,sumtimez i look confused and ashamed(no b play).E get how gal go look you,you 4get ur name.
You may even hit ur head on the wall,because as u don forget ur name,u must have forgotten that you are alive until u hit an object and jump back to life. grin
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ashabie: Very uncomfortable, and end up leaving with shaking legs.
is dis d same when a gal stares at you.Cos nawadays its like d galz are now staring at demselves.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
Danhumprey: You may even hit ur head on the wall,because as u don forget ur name,u must have forgotten that you are alive until u hit an object and jump back to life. grin
haha.guy gal neva stare at u b4?Av u bin in a situation where u walk into a rum and d galz were discussing,but has u arrived d galz stoped discusion,evrywhr silent and all their eyes were on you?Guy u go lose control abeg.I hate d situation when galz are discussing but as soon as u cut in,evrywhr becomes silent and all eyes on u.If i can't compose myself enough and relax,i can just fall out of notin.But thank God,he neva disgrace me b4.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
Danhumprey: You may even hit ur head on the wall,because as u don forget ur name,u must have forgotten that you are alive until u hit an object and jump back to life. grin
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by yfo: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
SpicyMimi: I frown like this angry angry angry and I be like '
Ehnhen..kilode? U never see fine girl before...then I hiss and frown again! angry

u gonna end up with wrinkles b4 u hit 30 if u continue down this lane grin

just take it as a sign of compliment (or u got a smudge he can't bring himself to tell u bout)...
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
Baybe: I keep our eyes locked and stare at him too...sooo hard till he backs down...
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by addicted268(f): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
Baybe: I keep our eyes locked and stare at him too...sooo hard till he backs down...

You are strong o.I usually get uncomfortable and look away and possibly walk away fast fast.the only one time I attempted to lock stares with a guy ended in disaster.hehehe.we were seated at diferent tables in an eatery.he kept stealing glances,so I just stared back from across the table.he looked on boldly this time.I look am sotaaay,e be like say water wan start commot for my eyes.hehehe.d guy didn't blink when he saw that it was a challenge.he just had that naughty glint in his eyes and a naughty smile.suddenly,out of no where,he whipped out his tongue(exposing d cutest,whitest gap-teeth I ever saw) and very very slowly,licked his mouth anti-clockwise with his tongue as if he just ate d most delicious meal,this he did without breaking d stare.being a very shy person,that threw me off balance.my eyes involuntarily chickened out!hehe.I just started staring down at my table.needless to say he relocated to my table.
Since then,if any guy stares at me,I go back to my usual method of avoiding the stares.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by UjSizzle(f): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
I give him the "ehen..na me be d only worwor gehl wey u don see before..idiat" look angry
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by 419nigga(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
Endtime tinz
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by UjSizzle(f): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
addicted268:

You are strong o.I usually get uncomfortable and look away and possibly walk away fast fast.the only one time I attempted to lock stares with a guy ended in disaster.hehehe.we were seated at diferent tables in an eatery.he kept stealing glances,so I just stared back from across the table.he looked on boldly this time.I look am sotaaay,e be like say water wan start commot for my eyes.hehehe.d guy didn't blink when he saw that it was a challenge.he just had that naughty glint in his eyes and a naughty smile.suddenly,out of no where,he whipped out his tongue(exposing d cutest,whitest gap-teeth I ever saw) and licked his mouth anti-clockwise with his tongue as if he just ate d most delicious meal,this he did without breaking d stare.being a very shy person,that threw me off balance.my eyes involuntarily chickened out!hehe.I just started staring down at my table.needless to say he relocated to my table.
Since then,if any guy stares at me,I go back to my usual method of avoiding the stares.
dayuuuum! you just met a world class player wink
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
uj_sizzle: I give him the "ehen..na me be d only worwor gehl wey u don see before..idiat" look angry

LMAO!

addicted268:
You are strong o.I usually get uncomfortable and look away and possibly walk away fast fast.the only one time I attempted to lock stares with a guy ended in disaster.hehehe.we were seated at diferent tables in an eatery.he kept stealing glances,so I just stared back from across the table.he looked on boldly this time.I look am sotaaay,e be like say water wan start commot for my eyes.hehehe.d guy didn't blink when he saw that it was a challenge.he just had that naughty glint in his eyes and a naughty smile.suddenly,out of no where,he whipped out his tongue(exposing d cutest,whitest gap-teeth I ever saw) and licked his mouth anti-clockwise with his tongue as if he just ate d most delicious meal,this he did without breaking d stare.being a very shy person,that threw me off balance.my eyes involuntarily chickened out!hehe.I just started staring down at my table.needless to say he relocated to my table.

Lol! That's one hell of an opportunity to start something going. So, what happened afterwards?
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by addicted268(f): 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
uj_sizzle:
dayuuuum! you just met a world class player wink
I didn't need a soothsayer to tell me that!lol
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Rocktation(f): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
I get uncomfortable and make them stop. I've a technique. I begin to act as though I'm giving him a rating, with a kind of stern look. I look down at his trousers, his shoes..hover for a while and then I look back up to catch his eyes. More often than not, I don't. undecided
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
Typical 9ja galz.All of dem choi.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
Rocktation: I get uncomfortable and make them stop. I've a technique. I begin to act as though I'm giving him a rating, with a kind of stern look. I look down at his trousers, his shoes..hover for a while and then I look back up to catch his eyes. More often than not, I don't. undecided

You and these your open-ended answers sef.

If the guy na warrior, he go just dash you blow for dat ya eye wey u dey use rate am. Wetin u go come do?

On anoda scale, what if the 'rating' is high? Will you yield if he makes advances?
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Rocktation(f): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hehe.
It can neeeever be high, believe me. So long as I'm uncomfortable.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by addicted268(f): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
Baybe:

LMAO!

Lol! That's one hell of an opportunity to start something going. So, what happened afterwards?

All his "preachings" fell on deaf ears.but we did find a common interest (I used a scrabble board as my phone screen saver)he was a good scrabble player,same as me. There and then he challenged me to a scrabble competition at a later date IN HIS HOUSE!The competition held alright but in a very open park.he brought the board and tiles and snacks and drinks,I brought the official scrabble dictionary,official scrabble word and syndrome books.it was a brain-racking session.it was fun.to cut d story short,d competition held 2more weekends,then I relocated.lost my phone,lost contact,end of story.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by addicted268(f): 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
Baybe:

LMAO!

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by zeb04(f): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
I stare back normally I stare at pple a lot weda m of f bt wen my mind wants 2 play detective I jst get suspicious lik u r a criminal
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Cestmoi1(f): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
Uneasy....
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
i will be feelin dizzy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Came & Met Your Maid Like This What Will You Dome Into Your Bedroom / Do Virgins Still Exist? (pics below) / Body Shape Men Really Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.