Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? (6886 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
I quess the qirls do qo banana when being fixated.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
C'est moi:
Uneasy....
"Word"
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Danhumprey: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kikiani: if he's ugly and badly dressed,i'l feel pissed but if he's handsome and wel tushed i'l feel gewwwd!parararara!
Why am I having the feeling that this is Idowuogbo in disguise?
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Danhumprey: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
uj_sizzle: I give him the "ehen..na me be d only worwor gehl wey u don see before..idiat" look angry
Lol......that sound wicked na. cheesy
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Danhumprey: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
419nigga: Endtime tinz
Carry your "end time tinz" madness comot for here! You people are begining to piss me off. angry
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by UjSizzle(f): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
addicted268:

All his "preachings" fell on deaf ears.but we did find a common interest (I used a scrabble board as my phone screen saver)he was a good scrabble player,same as me. There and then he challenged me to a scrabble competition at a later date IN HIS HOUSE!The competition held alright but in a very open park.he brought the board and tiles and snacks and drinks,I brought the official scrabble dictionary,official scrabble word and syndrome books.it was a brain-racking session.it was fun.to cut d story short,d competition held 2more weekends,then I relocated.lost my phone,lost contact,end of story.
Sh!t cry how tragic. Could have been the start of something bearriful sad
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by frainc(m): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
Baybe: I keep our eyes locked and stare at him too...sooo hard till he backs down...
that is if d guy is an Agbero jor
but if the guy should be someone like 2face or iyanya
believe me na u go first say "HI" or smile to him unnecessarily

naija girls too dey pretend dieeeeee
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
f rain c: that is if d guy is an Agbero jor
but if the guy should be someone like 2face or iyanya
believe me na u go first say "HI" or smile to him unnecessarily

naija girls too dey pretend dieeeeee
Lol! Atleat Tuface or Iyanya won't be staring at me like a mumu. Guys with class don't stare like mo.rons. Stare with swag then you might just get me. grin
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
Danhumprey: Why am I having the feeling that this is Idowuogbo in disguise?
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by addicted268(f): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Sh!t cry how tragic. Could have been the start of something bearriful sad

No,nothing beautiful would have started.that guy is a player.I prefer cool headed guys for "bearriful" things.lol.besides,I had a boyfriend.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by ATMC(f): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
i smile... and i avoid looking his way and carry on with my biz
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
Rocktation: Hehe.
It can neeeever be high, believe me. So long as I'm uncomfortable.

yimu. smiley
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
addicted268:

No,nothing beautiful would have started.that guy is a player.I prefer cool headed guys for "bearriful" things.lol.besides,I had a boyfriend.

You had a bf, yet you went scrabbling with a stranger for 3 weekends. Heaven only knows what you both talked about while scrabbling away for long hours in a 'very open park'. Of course you won't bother to reveal your phoneversations and texting with him, will you? Perhaps if you hadn't summarily relocated and lost your phone (and contacts), you probably would have continued what you term harmless.

Don't see this as an attack, I am no custodian of morality. It's just so funny you thought/think you had everything under control. So amusing.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by topazjosh(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
So I was in church today,and this very clean well figured chick set eyes on me lustfully and lostfully,ver pretty girl o,maybe she love the native attire I put on,I think she's a corper,I hope to see her next week
@topic girls feel the way we guys feel
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by musaajebor(m): 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
ATMC: i smile... and i avoid looking his way and carry on with my biz
this Is d most sweetest(pardon d English) reaction I have personally encountered since morning.it is plain sweet, very ladylike and what is expected of all d other forming pretenders (abgero gehs) shoutin here and there.
@atmc .I hope it is not all about the ATM tinz sha?

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Swaggot00(m): 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
SpicyMimi: I frown like this angry angry angry and I be like '
Ehnhen..kilode? U never see fine girl before...then I hiss and frown again! angry
fine kini? u wish...

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by addicted268(f): 3:25am On Sep 09, 2013
fluid26:

You had a bf, yet you went scrabbling with a stranger for 3 weekends. Heaven only knows what you both talked about while scrabbling away for long hours in a 'very open park'. Of course you won't bother to reveal your phoneversations and texting with him, will you? Perhaps if you hadn't summarily relocated and lost your phone (and contacts), you probably would have continued what you term harmless.

Don't see this as an attack, I am no custodian of morality. It's just so funny you thought/think you had everything under control. So amusing.

Its not that it is any of your business,but my boyfriend was well aware of the incidents cos I TOLD HIM.if he didn't make all these insinuations,I don't think you should.and yes,I had everything under control.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by segzicres(m): 4:59am On Sep 09, 2013
Lawd! I stare a lot! Esp babes with big boobs
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Mamacita007(f): 5:03am On Sep 09, 2013
confused & uncomfortable becos im a very shy person. why the stares?
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 09, 2013
You are so predictable. You also have a really vivid imagination. That explains how you painstakingly narrated the glint in his eye, his naughty smile, him whipping out his tongue, exposing his white gap-teeth, licking his lips anticlockwise very slowly...throwing you off balance...bla bla bla.

Forming such images in your head must have caused wild sensations in your humid chambers. Did it not?

Arming yourselves with scrabble equipment in a park was not to play for pride or money, neither does it define your addiction to the game. It was an unspoken agreement, an avenue to gauge compatibility and further establish reasons to achieve the desires that plagued your thoughts at the eatery.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Danhumprey: 6:46am On Sep 09, 2013
Kikiani: c ur head lyk basin!
cheesy
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by addicted268(f): 7:23am On Sep 09, 2013
fluid26: You are so predictable. You also have a really vivid imagination. That explains how you painstakingly narrated the glint in his eye, his naughty smile, him whipping out his tongue, exposing his white gap-teeth, licking his lips anticlockwise very slowly...throwing you off balance...bla bla bla.

Forming such images in your head must have caused wild sensations in your humid chambers. Did it not?

Arming yourselves with scrabble equipment in a park was not to play for pride or money, neither does it define your addiction to the game. It was an unspoken agreement, an avenue to gauge compatibility and further establish reasons to achieve the desires that plagued your thoughts at the eatery.

Ok.noted.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by ATMC(f): 7:43am On Sep 09, 2013
musa ajebor: this Is d most sweetest(pardon d English) reaction I have personally encountered since morning.it is plain sweet, very ladylike and what is expected of all d other forming pretenders (abgero gehs) shoutin here and there.
@atmc .I hope it is not all about the ATM tinz sha?
before nko? lol
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 09, 2013
addicted268:

Ok.noted.
Busted!!
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by yfo: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2013
addicted268:

You are strong o.I usually get uncomfortable and look away and possibly walk away fast fast.the only one time I attempted to lock stares with a guy ended in disaster.hehehe.we were seated at diferent tables in an eatery.he kept stealing glances,so I just stared back from across the table.he looked on boldly this time.I look am sotaaay,e be like say water wan start commot for my eyes.hehehe.d guy didn't blink when he saw that it was a challenge.he just had that naughty glint in his eyes and a naughty smile.suddenly,out of no where,he whipped out his tongue(exposing d cutest,whitest gap-teeth I ever saw) and very very slowly,licked his mouth anti-clockwise with his tongue as if he just ate d most delicious meal,this he did without breaking d stare.being a very shy person,that threw me off balance.my eyes involuntarily chickened out!hehe.I just started staring down at my table.needless to say he relocated to my table.
Since then,if any guy stares at me,I go back to my usual method of avoiding the stares.

na wa to you o...u took in all the details plus the motion of his lips shocked...*I bow*
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
if he's cute i'll stare back or smile. If he wowo pass i'll give him an angry look or look away n pretend to be focused on smth else
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Danhumprey: 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
chokl8candie: if he's cute i'll stare back or smile. If he wowo pass i'll give him an angry look or look away n pretend to be focused on smth else
Na wa ooo. It's like you are selective. wink

By the way,is that you on your profile?
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
yeah ...is there a problem? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
^^^^ yeah ...is there a problem? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Boll2010: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
Blushing tinz right? For ya mindgrin
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by topazjosh(m): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
Was staring @ a ghanian lady recently,mehn that day na war,she was bold enough by saying "why can't u 'kaim'come to me and express your mind,meanwhile this is my son"mehn wrong mission,she doesn't look like a mother,was such a pretty lady.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Danhumprey: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
chokl8candie: yeah ...is there a problem? embarassed embarassed embarassed
No,no,no,no,no...........I was just curious.

You look gorgeous,no doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? / My Pregnant Ex Want My Sex Service Please Help!!! / See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.