Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (70835 Views)

UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
Great Unical.
Great malabites and malabresses.
Jambites, Undergraduate and postgraduates.
This is your thread.
For the newly admitted candidates, feel free to ask any question..

8 Likes

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
Signing up!
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
Fill this form to sign up.
Dept-
Level-
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2013
Hey. There must be unical students on nairaland. Show yourself.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by eminent91: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2013
Hi felow malabres,dis cynthia,am in 200l studyin biochemistry

2 Likes

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2013
welcome.

2 Likes

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by kennethokey(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
Kenneth
Biz mgt
300L.
Gr8 malabor!
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hey kenneth. Welcome. I have a friend in biz mgt level 300 called Ejike. U know him?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by kennethokey(m): 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
Vivly: Hey kenneth. Welcome. I have a friend in biz mgt level 300 called Ejike. U know him?
yeah! Ejike is my broda & frnd in class. He is indeed a 9ice dude.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
ok.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Ziggyzito(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
I'm a jambite oh!! Seeking admmission, passed the post utme exam...and I wanna read history and intl studies. ..
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by eminent91: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pls,do u knw d cutoff mark 4 accountin?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ziggyzito: I'm a jambite oh!! Seeking admmission, passed the post utme exam...and I wanna read history and intl studies. ..
Congrats. Hope you get in. Nice course though.
eminent91: Pls,do u knw d cutoff mark 4 accountin?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Ziggyzito(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
Vivly: Congrats. Hope you get in. Nice course though. 180
thanks... but isn't 180 for jamb? And I'd love to know the internal cutoff set by my dept.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by bionicdude(m): 7:22am On Sep 13, 2013
am joshua.100 level computer science.ASUU no want make we enter year 2.i stay in malabor hall 6

1 Like

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by eminent91: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2013
@ vivly,pls i mean departmental cutoff mark
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2013
bionicdude: am joshua.100 level computer science.ASUU no want make we enter year 2.i stay in malabor hall 6
Welcome on board joshua.
eminent91: @ vivly,pls i mean departmental cutoff mark
right. I cant say cuz i'm not sure. Besides i'm not in management science.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 13, 2013
bionicdude: am joshua.100 level computer science.ASUU no want make we enter year 2.i stay in malabor hall 6
Hello, I have friends in your dept. Ibe, Ebere, Joseph, Wisdom. Do you know them?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by bionicdude(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2013
Baybe: [color=#770077]Hello, I have friends in your dept. Ibe, Ebere, Joseph, Wisdom. Do you know them?[/color=#770077]
nah but when skul starts i may check dem out.thanks everyone for d welcome
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
Baybe: Hello, I have friends in your dept. Ibe, Ebere, Joseph, Wisdom. Do you know them?
So you dont want to tell us your dept ba.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Ayima: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
Am the rational thinker i mean the the great economist, am in 300lv economics department unical.Greatest malabites and malabresses! Of the foundamental ayatutu! And of the useless Asuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

1 Like

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
Vivly: So you dont want to tell us your dept ba.
=Don't mind me grin. I'll leave Unical to another uni next year. I'm sure gon miss that woman's fried yams and potatoes wink
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ok lets go....200level pol science....the dir of project elect...Nigerian Union of Campus journalist...ASUU no wan gree us resume office o....and i rep hall 6 ti the core..
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ayima: Am the rational thinker i mean the the great economist, am in 300lv economics department unical.Greatest malabites and malabresses! Of the foundamental ayatutu! And of the useless Asuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
hey welcome. We're in the same faculty.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
Baybe: =Don't mind me grin. I'll leave Unical to another uni next year. I'm sure gon miss that woman's fried yams and potatoes wink
U ehn. Lol. No allow me begin waka hall 8 and 9 dey find you o.
Ogar.monday:
Ok lets go....200level pol science....the dir of project elect...Nigerian Union of Campus journalist...ASUU no wan gree us resume office o....and i rep hall 6 ti the core..
Monday. I thought as much.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Samgreguc(m): 6:33am On Sep 15, 2013
Does unical admits on merit?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 15, 2013
Samgreguc: Does unical admits on merit?
Yea

But their own 'indigeneship' dey fear person grin
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
Of what use is this thread when you can't help us find out the internal cut-off of some departments in your school, prospective students wanna know. Whats the merit cut off for Economics department
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
L u c i d:
Of what use is this thread when you can't help us find out the internal cut-off of some departments in your school, prospective students wanna know. Whats the merit cut off for Economics department
Dude, schools are on strike undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
Oh really I'm not buying that, give us info jor. Even with the strike, post-utme was conducted not so?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
L u c i d:
Oh really I'm not buying that, give us info jor. Even with the strike, post-utme was conducted not so?
gringrin

Abeg o who get Shogolo's number for here? grin
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
Your face-saving moves no work o. Pls who is Shogolo? the new registrar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" / Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night / A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.