Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery (214151 Views)

Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). / Contact Us For Tiles, Water Closet, Pipes And Fitting / Meet Expert On Tiles Laying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2014
New week,new month,new year,new deal
Still the same contact
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by sso: 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
rotech77: Call on us today for your best price on building/plumbing materials
ITALIAN/SPANISH TILES
Wall/floor tiles(various colours and sizes
) CHINA TILES
Both wall and floor(various clour/sizes)
WATER CLOSET
Twyford England closet
Ideal standerd closet
Thaialand closet (sweet home)
China closet
WATER HEATER
Ariston water heater (10lts,15lts,30lts etc)
Pipes and fitting(tiger product,technogreen product)
SEND YOUR SAMPLES TO MY EMAIL:hados_ss@yahoo.com
CALL 08066619493,08020893054
MAIL. Rotex77@yahoo.com
BB pin 283509DB
FREE HOME DELIVERY
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by eyoiba(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
rotecch77: New week,new month,new year,new deal
Still the same contact

kindly send the full range of your WCs, Bathroom sinks and kitchen sinks in pictures and prices to abioye2k2@yahoo.com
Can you deliver to Ondo? Thanks.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Missktinz: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
rotecch77: New week,new month,new year,new deal
Still the same contact

What type of tiles are these? Prices?

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:46am On Jan 07, 2014
@eyoiba I will send it
@missktinz;those tiles are Spanish and italian ceramic floor tiles full guage ,each meter of it cost 1800-2000
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
rotecch77: Hajji mofutau tiles deal with me;so far so good the only well know hajji on nairaland got our contact on this from and he made an enquiry about tiles and water closet,he also went further and contact one of our nairaland customer (egin ,N/L ,user Name)and asked about our service,before we could know,his brother show up todayand the trasaction went ok,my hajji nna you biko you are to much,looking foward to do more bussiness with you again and again
Thanks

Sorry, I missed this post. It was nice doing business with you especially being your first customer and transaction for the year 2014.
That means you will be blessed with plenty and profitable business this year. Your prices are very reasonable and I like that.
I am glad everything went well... and my Tiler is already having a good time installing the tiles and the toilet Twyford WCs at the site.
Special thanks to my good friend "Egin" for his help and contribution to the success of this and other transactions..
We look forward to doing more business with you by the Grace of God. God bless the child. Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau

2 Likes

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by marylandcakes: 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Please let me know once you get the wood tiles look in stock. Thanks
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:27am On Jan 08, 2014
@hajji mufutau ;thanks so much for the patronage may God almighty replenish ur pocket

@maryland cakes;I will let you knw sir once is available
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:59am On Jan 09, 2014
Still on
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
@merylandcake;the wooding tiles look is availabe now,spanish/italian made, you can send me ur mail then I forward d pics there sir ....,it too large to upload on this post
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by marylandcakes: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
marylandcakes@gmail.com
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Judest007: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
@rotecch77,
Can you send the full range of your WCs, Bathroom sinks and kitchen sinks tiles ( floor and bathroom) water heater,shower cubicles and jacquize in pictures and prices to orlando2860@yahoo.com and can u deliver to PH and what is the cost or is it gonna be a new year transportation gift to us. Thanks in advance. Since Hajji Mufutau has given u a clean bill of health.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by esoorita: 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
@Rotecch77,
Can you please send the pictures and prices of the following items to my e-mail sancopanza007@yahoo.com
1. Complete shower cubicle in various sizes
2. Twyford WC
3. Water Heater
4. Kitchen & Bathroom sinks
5. Kitchen & Bathroom Taps
6. Jacuzzi Bath
7. Spanish Tiles (floor & wall)
8. Bathroom sink cupboard
Whoever is endorsed by Hajj Mufutau deserves our patronage.

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:56am On Jan 10, 2014
Thanks so much for the enq"
@judest;your mail is not going,check very well sir
@esoorita;check ur mail for the reply,some pics are already there and more will come soon (today)
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by TAKETWO: 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
rotecch77: Thanks so much for the enq"
@judest;your mail is not going,check very well sir
@esoorita;check ur mail for the reply,some pics are already there and more will come soon (today)

Rotecch77, I didn't get your e-mail. Resend it please. Thanks.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
Happy weeked,to you all
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
Call on us for what we know how to do best,
Supply of tiles ,water closet,shower cubicle,jacuzzi,water heater,pipe and fittings
General plumbing services (work)
Contact still remains
Mail;rotex77@yahoo.com
BB pin; 28CB66AD
We have done it before for many nairalander and non-nairalander

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2014
Happy sunday
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
Pics

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
More

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by peaceland(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sir;
can you help with the price ranges as follows:
Italian Tiles: Porcelain glazed (Nxxx); Ceramic glazed (Nxxx)
Spanish Tiles: Porcelain glazed (Nxxx); Ceramic glazed (Nxxx)
China - A grade; Porcelain glazed (Nxxx); Ceramic glazed (Nxxx)
The idea is to compare price ranges with 'pocket size'
Thanks
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
@peaceland send me mail so that I can reply you with pics/prices

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by peaceland(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
rotecch77: @peaceland send me mail so that I can reply you with pics/prices

mail sent. thanks
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Roserbert(m): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
@rotecch77, pls respond to your mail, I just sent something to your box. thanks
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:23am On Jul 01, 2014
@roserbert; kindly resend the mail,I don't see it.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:32am On Jul 01, 2014
@roserbert;Sorry, yes I got it late,check your mail for reply

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:21am On Jul 01, 2014
More pics

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:52am On Jul 03, 2014
Stiil the same contact

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2014
Happy wkd

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by hormorjay(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
rotecch77: Happy wkd
Kindly send d images of ur water closets to me. hormorjayg@gmail.com
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 3:08am On Jul 07, 2014
Pics sent
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by walata1: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
rotecch77: Thanks oga papa,nice to met you here on niraland wow,you are one of our best customer from diaspora,when you are ready for the other goods we will know what to do about the transportation fare,although we deliver free of charge to the people in lagos and some part of ogun state but we will surely do something about this you own bcs you are so special to us

[b][/b]How about Ikorodu. Do you deliver free there as well?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Reply)

Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices / Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.