Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery - Properties (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery (213919 Views)

Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). / Contact Us For Tiles, Water Closet, Pipes And Fitting / Meet Expert On Tiles Laying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
Still on
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by zykeefun(m): 8:02am On Oct 11, 2015
What is the current price of the spanish wall tiles per carton? What is the dimensions and quantity per pack? Urgent pls
rotecch77:
More spanish wall tiles
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2015
All spanish tiles are not pack the same in carton, so it's little difficult to give the price per carton
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by peaceland(m): 10:59am On Oct 11, 2015
Good day sir,
1. perhaps you can assist with few samples of Spanish porcelain tiles and their prices sir.
2. secondly and very importantly; what are the tips to determine the quality of CERAMIC China/local tiles.
I have read online for determining porcelain but most sites silent on ceramic while no info on the local ( or are they China?) ceramic tiles.
thanks for your assistance sir, I know you are busy.

rotecch77:
All spanish tiles are not pack the same in carton, so it's little difficult to give the price per carton
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mark114: 1:12am On Oct 12, 2015
@Rotecch77,

Can you please send the pictures and prices of the following items to my e-mail mik_nl@hotmail.com
1. Complete shower cubicle in various sizes
2. Twyford WC and sweet home
3. Water Heater
4. Kitchen & Bathroom sinks
5. Kitchen & Bathroom Taps
6. Jacuzzi Bath
7. Spanish Tiles (floor & wall)
8. Bathroom sink cupboard

[/quote]
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:13am On Oct 13, 2015
@peaceland;
(1)spanish porcelain floor tiles range from 2500-3000

(2)most ceramic tile both local and imported type do have reddish back and porcelain do have cream or off white colour,more so the china and nigeria made wall tiles are almost same quality lastly some china made do have there name written on there cartons e.g Virony, vieny, Land tiles etc, while we have only 4 companies that manufacturing tiles here in nigeria presently (pnt,royal,nispo,Goodwill)

@mark114; thanks, check your mail soon

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2015
Continuation of ikd tiling project update

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:01am On Oct 13, 2015
More

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
Thank you all,more update coming!

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:54am On Oct 14, 2015
Work is progressing in all our sites, update coming soon

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by eldad(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2015
All these products are really realiable.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Yes really reliable
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
Happy wkd to you all, thanks for the patronage
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2015
Finishing of the tiling (grout) pics is coming soon
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
Coming!
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:05am On Oct 18, 2015
Happy sunday,more coming
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
More coming
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2015
More

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Just concluded deal with nl member
21 set of water closet and shower, etc

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Onisuru1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
bros, please let complete this deal. the toilet seat is presently what is holding the project.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
@onisuru;your user name define your character sir, you are a true patient someone I will send those cover by wkd, thanks so much for your patronage,more grease to you elbow
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:37am On Oct 22, 2015
More coming on the way..
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by jazz04(m): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
rotecch77:
More coming on the way..
Show ur face
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by james1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
How much do you sell a packet of unglazed tiles?12 in a pack.want to buy up to 30 packets.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
@jazz04:bro you wanna see Rotech77 face? Strike deal with me I go show papapa
@jame1;1900-2100
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
rotecch77:
@jazz04:bro you wanna see Rotech77 face? Strike deal with me I go show papapa

Me too o. I wanna see the face. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by egin(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
mufutau55:

Me too o. I wanna see the face. smiley
Hajji M.
I know him. I met him twice at his shop when I bought my tiles and fittings. I have done business with him many times. A gentleman, very reliable and trustworthy.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
egin:

I know him. I met him twice at his shop when I bought my tiles and fittings. I have done business with him many times. A gentleman, very reliable and trustworthy.

Hah! Some people are lucky to meet the King. But he dey hide his face from poor people like us o.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
@hajji and egin: I can't stop laughing hahahahah, poor man like you ke, for where, you people be my papas
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nna me get lucky pass to meet some nlers members and readers ..so many of them. I love you all.7 gbosa gbosa gbosa....... for you all
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:12am On Oct 24, 2015
Happy wkd to you all
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Onisuru1(m): 10:43am On Oct 25, 2015
This another weekend

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (67) (Reply)

Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices / Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.