Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery - Properties (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery (214064 Views)

Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). / Contact Us For Tiles, Water Closet, Pipes And Fitting / Meet Expert On Tiles Laying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by abbeyboy2o15(m): 4:50am On Feb 10, 2019
rotecch77:

Nigeria wall tiles
Product name : golden crown
I like it can this be used for residential buildings.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by PropertiesPro(m): 6:52am On Feb 10, 2019
MODERN HOUSE PLAN | EXTERIOR/INTERIOR DESIGN

Are you in need of an experienced Architect in contemporary open living, light-filled homes, offices, restaurants designs etc. giving a close contact with the client at every step of the design process.

CLIENTS COME FIRST

You, as my client, will be involved in all the key decisions at every single design stage to ensure you receive the quality you have been dreaming of.

A PERSONAL GUARANTEE

I believe so much in my services and ability to deliver your dream, that I actually write out a very simple, straight-forward guarantee to each and every client, personally.

IT'S NOT A FEE, IT'S AN INVESTMENT

Just like my designs, I like to keep my pricing flexible, elegant and simple.?

If interested, please Whatsapp/Call @ 08169887413

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
abbeyboy2o15:
I like it can this be used for residential buildings.

Yea
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by psucc(m): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
What is the quantity and cost to cover the following:
1. Sitting room 20x18ft
2. Dining 10x8ft
3. Kitchen 10x8ft
4. Sit-out 20x22ft

Thanks

rotecch77:

Yea
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2019
psucc:
What is the quantity and cost to cover the following:
1. Sitting room 20x18ft
2. Dining 10x8ft
3. Kitchen 10x8ft
4. Sit-out 20x22ft

Thanks

Ok seen I will revert back soon
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
Still on
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by psucc(m): 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
Please keep your promise.Don't apc me please.
rotecch77:

Ok seen I will revert back soon
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
psucc:
Please keep your promise.Don't apc me please.

I belong to all parties.

The quote as requested
Sittingroom 33m2
Dining 8m2
Kitchen 8m2
Seatout 40m2

Add 5pec to the total of each area this will cover cutoff and skating

More so your budget and choice of tiles will deter the cost.
I.e we have Nigerian tiles of 2500, 1800, 1200 per square meter
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:42am On Feb 18, 2019
New week new deal
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Norrah(f): 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Plots of land, properties are available for sale at Casavilla Estate, Magboro, Ogun State. Magboro is located off Lagos/Ibadan Expressway, along Berger, Arepo, Mowe, Ibafo axis.

Plots at Casavilla Estate have a global C of O, Deed of Assignment, approved survey and estate lay out plan; and Deed of Contract.
Each plot costs Three Million naira (outright payment only). No extra charges. Price covers survey and development levy.

CASAVILLA ESTATE, is a developing 50-Acre Residential Estate located along Gasline road, Magboro behind Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Magboro town, Ogun state. It is a twenty-five minutes straight drive from the Central Business District Alausa, Ikeja, and five minutes’ drive from Akute town via the proposed AKUTE – MAGBORO road.

On-going infrastructure development: Electricity, Good Road Network, Perimeter Fencing, Drainage System, Recreation Centre.

Why Should You Buy into CASAVILLA ESTATE?

1. CASAVILLA residential plots are offered at discount rate to all buyers (minimum of 40% discount compared to other residential estates within the environment).

2. CASAVILLA ESTATE is covered with global Certificate of Occupancy. A copy will be made available to you for verification if requested.

3. No extra charges apply. Cost of land includes survey and development levy

For more enquiries and to schedule inspection please call/Whatsapp.

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:21am On Feb 20, 2019
We are here for you
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:03am On Feb 25, 2019
More coming
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by shemafia: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Good job you guys are doing here. Please which comes first between tilling and fixing of doors?
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
shemafia:
Good job you guys are doing here. Please which comes first between tilling and fixing of doors?

Thanks for your comment.

If its wooden door, installed the frame before tiling then after done with the tiling install your door leafe.

If its iron door, installed it before tiling.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by shemafia: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
Thanks.
rotecch77:

Thanks for your comment.

If its wooden door, installed the frame before tiling then after done with the tiling install your door leafe.

If its iron door, installed it before tiling.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
More coming
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
Happy wkd to you all
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2019
New week new deal
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
How many packs of tiles would I need for 22sqm shop, what is the price of Nigeria tile pack and how many are inside a pack ?
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
adeniyisamuel59:
How many packs of tiles would I need for 22sqm shop, what is the price of Nigeria tile pack and how many are inside a pack ?

*Diff size diff package in a carton.
Just go to tiles store tell them your measurement (22meter)then pick the design you want, they will tell you the exact quantity.

Example 40x40 packed 12pcs in a carton which is 1.92meter.

Also 60x60 packed 4pcs which is 1.44m

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Still available
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2019
New week new deal, we are here for you, contact us for reasonable price with good quality materials
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by sholatech(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
So nice! Rotech, how much can we get these Nigerian floor tiles from you per Sqm
rotecch77:
Work in pL 40 XL 44rogress
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
sholatech:
So nice! Rotech, how much can we get these Nigerian floor tiles from you per Sqm

1400 and 1600 perr meter
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Rotech77Ditto(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
Old user name "rotecch77" is difficult to access now.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Hum2020: 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
Rotech77Ditto:
Old user name "rotecch77" is difficult to access now.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Hum2020: 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
Change your password
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Rotech77Ditto(m): 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hum2020:
Change your password

Thanks so much, i have done that sir, still same problem
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Rotech77Ditto(m): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
We are here for you
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Rotech77Ditto(m): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2019
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:06am On Apr 18, 2019
Contact us today

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply)

Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices / Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.