Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? (37906 Views)

The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls / False Prophet: Uebert Angel / Islam Created By The Roman Catholic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
Who is the most powerful angel created by God?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
Satan

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
Me
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
Angel SELENAqueensy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 09, 2013
9jadelta: Satan
I don't agree with you.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 09, 2013
SELENAqueensy: Angel SELENAqueensy
we all know angel selena doesn't exist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Mudley313: 4:36am On Sep 09, 2013
exPLIcit7: I don't agree with you.

How so? In the fictitious battle for Earth, Satan is winning more souls than god; satan runs the world, while the other angels like gabriel et al only exist in bible pages...or what is your definition of powerful again?

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 09, 2013
Mudley313:

How so? In the fictitious battle for Earth, Satan is winning more souls than god; satan runs the world, while the other angels like gabriel et al only exist in bible pages...or what is your definition of powerful again?
don't say that...when I say powerful I don't mean who is winning more souls and who isn't...in the area of might,satan is not the most powerful angel...there are other angels more powerful than he...in the battle in heaven,MICHAEL the archangel defeated him in a single combat...satan isn't the most powerful angel he is winning more souls because of his crafty nature...Angels are not weak as most people think they are...ARCHANGEL MICHAEL is more powerful than he...time will come when the most powerful host in heaven will be released by GOD...as we all know this is the time of Grace...

33 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 25, 2013
Wh0 is the m0st p0werful AnGel CrEAted by G0d.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by MEILYN(m): 9:00am On Sep 26, 2013
Jesus Christ....

Have been receiving insults because i mentioned Jesus...

naijaobi:
dnt eva in ur life refer to Jesus as an angel again... Angels are workers in heaven.. Hw can u refer to a prince as a servant..
but u do err not knowing scriptures
TANKS TO TRUTHISLIGHT.

"And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon." (Revelation 5:2-3).

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." (Revelation 5:5).

so, from that ^, we know it is only Jesus that can/open the scrolls/seven seals.

"And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth," (Revelation 10:1-2).
"And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices." (Revelation 10:3).

"And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth." (Revelation 10:8 ).

So, this strong angel standing on the sea and on the earth is having the scroll 'opened' and we know who was the only one that can open the scroll.

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." (Revelation 5:5)...

What does Angel mean?
Angel-Messenger

"Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts." (Malachi 3:1).

This is God saying He will send a Messenger [Jesus]

Jesus is an Angel dont be fooled.

15 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2013
Hi explicit,

Well personally I don't see any Angel as 'most powerful'. The reason basically is that every power possessed by any Angel at any point in time is derived directly from God, and the powers are largely dependent on what God wants an Angel to do at any point in time.

If God asks an Angel to come to Earth to deliver a message specific to an individual, then that Angel becomes the most powerful as far as that duty is concerned because he goes with God's blessings.

Let me illustrate further with a little of what we know already...In the military an ordinary recruit can be given enough powers to arrest a General if the General is found wanting.

Ordinarily the general is higher in rank and possess more powers than any bloody recruit but in some circumstances the powers of the General can be withdrawn and a higher power given to anyone asked to arrest the fellow.

This was the case between Michael the Arch Angel and 'Lucifer'. Lucifer faulted and Michael was asked to boot him out of 'Heaven'. Michael could perform this function because God gave him the order to do so. If God had not given the go ahead, he wouldn't have been able to.

Hence, the powers of any Angel is derived basically from God and any Angel can emerge as the most powerful at one time and the next another takes charge, based on what God wants.

65 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by RayMcBlue(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2013
In the beginning Man created god.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by macof(m): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
exPLIcit7: we all know angel selena doesn't exist
how sure are u? u cant possibly knw all the angels
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by macof(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mudley313:

satan as u know it doesnt exist bro. men are naturally filled with both good and bad characteristics, thats why we must balance it and not let the bad one prevail over the good one. Satan is not responsible for the prevailing evil in the hearts of men but men themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by MEILYN(m): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
striktlymi: Hi explicit,

Well personally I don't see any Angel as 'most powerful'. The reason basically is that every power possessed by any Angel at any point in time is derived directly from God, and the powers are largely dependent on what God wants an Angel to do at any point in time.

If God asks an Angel to come to Earth to deliver a message specific to an individual, then that Angel becomes the most powerful as far as that duty is concerned because he goes with God's blessings.

Let me illustrate further with a little of what we know already...In the military an ordinary recruit can be given enough powers to arrest a General if the General is found wanting.

Ordinarily the general is higher in rank and possess more powers than any bloody recruit but in some circumstances the powers of the General can be withdrawn and a higher power given to anyone asked to arrest the fellow.

This was the case between Michael the Arch Angel and 'Lucifer'. Lucifer faulted and Michael was asked to boot him out of 'Heaven'. Michael could perform this function because God gave him the order to do so. If God had not given the go ahead, he wouldn't have been able to.

Hence, the powers of any Angel is derived basically from God and any Angel can emerge as the most powerful at one time and the next another takes charge, based on what God wants.
these are ur own opinion bro. God gives the Angels powers Yes, but one thing you should know is that in heaven they are hierachys, every Angel with his own responsiblity.... The chief of the Angels is Michael, so therefore Michael's power is greater than that of the other Angels..... All the Angels do not have the same powers, take note..

15 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
striktlymi: Hi explicit,

I understant y0ur p0int...Angels draw their p0wer fr0m G0d...but they all d0n't have equal p0wer at the same time...but when G0D intervenes even the least can 0verc0me the greatest...I Understand You...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
MEILYN: these are ur own opinion bro. God gives the Angels powers Yes, but one thing you should know is that in heaven they are hierachys, every Angel with his own responsiblity.... The chief of the Angels is Michael, so therefore Michael's power is greater than that of the other Angels..... All the Angels do not have the same powers, take note..
yeAH
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 27, 2013
exPLIcit7: I understant y0ur p0int...Angels draw their p0wer fr0m G0d... but they all d0n't have equal p0wer at the same time... but when G0D intervenes even the least can 0verc0me the greatest...I Understand You...

I don't think you understood my OP as much as you claimed. If you had understood it, you would realize that I never mentioned or implied the bold.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
striktlymi:

I don't think you understood my OP as much as you claimed. If you had understood it, you would realize that I never mentioned or implied the bold.
I kn0w it's n0t in y0ur p0st...I Just added it...
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by alienvirus: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
Op. How many angels do you know? Name them.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by macof(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2013
alienvirus: Op. How many angels do you know? Name them.
I bet non of these Christians know up to 10
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by jaybeez: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
MAN!!
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
Which topic person no go c finish 4 NL? Na Doctor who be the answer o

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by searay(m): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
True to God, I don't know

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kailius cool
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by ogeoflyf(f): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Arch angel micheal undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Cronyy: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Michael
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by 4reigningqueen: 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
Maybe Lucifer but Micheal knack am akpako na! See guy, i no know.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
exPLIcit7: don't say that...when I say powerful I don't mean who is winning more souls and who isn't...in the area of might,satan is not the most powerful angel...there are other angels more powerful than he...in the battle in heaven,MICHAEL the archangel defeated him in a single combat...satan isn't the most powerful angel he is winning more souls because of his crafty nature...Angels are not weak as most people think they are...ARCHANGEL MICHAEL is more powerful than he...time will come when the most powerful host in heaven will be released by GOD...as we all know this is the time of Grace...

if I no be Muslim,Heaven knows I would make a fine atheist. what is all this crap? Una dey there when they fight?where was the battle ground.. chai,God sometimes wldbless atheist so much

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by okelarine: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
My mum. Sumbdy shout halelua
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by bloglover(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
I believe am d most powerful angel God created on earth afterall u are what u think you are. You have d power within u, all u need do is believe and have faith that whatever u want will be urs( now thats power!)
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by SIRKOL(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun I am not comfortable wif these thread I suggest it should be closed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Late Sister Henrietta Alokha Honoured By NAF / "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo / Ayo Oritsejafor & Wife Host Valentine's Suya Party In Warri. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.