Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? (37913 Views)

The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls / False Prophet: Uebert Angel / Islam Created By The Roman Catholic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by MEILYN(m): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
Msgamble: Angel Michael, chief of Angel? According to catholic teachings, there are 7 Arch-Angel(with billions of Angels working/following with them) of which Angel Michael is one of them..we av others lyk Angel-Gabriel,Rapheal etc with each performing different functions..@op n bro, so it depend what u mean by 'd most powerful' among them? because, u're a doctor doesn't make one superior than accountant or banker everyone has it uses..Every Arch-Angels has it own functions..u're missing a lot spiritually(teaching) if u're nt in Catholic church..SHALOM
hehehe, brainwashed soul grin grin the Bible only called Michael an Arch-Angel and nobody else. @Bolded, if you are a Catholic then you are dead spiritually.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by sholasys: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
MEILYN: Jesus Christ....

Have been receiving insults because i mentioned Jesus...

but u do err not knowing scriptures
TANKS TO TRUTHISLIGHT.

"And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon." (Revelation 5:2-3).

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." (Revelation 5:5).

so, from that ^, we know it is only Jesus that can/open the scrolls/seven seals.

"And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth," (Revelation 10:1-2).
"And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices." (Revelation 10:3).

"And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth." (Revelation 10:8 ).

So, this strong angel standing on the sea and on the earth is having the scroll 'opened' and we know who was the only one that can open the scroll.

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." (Revelation 5:5)...

What does Angel mean?
Angel-Messenger

"Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts." (Malachi 3:1).

This is God saying He will send a Messenger [Jesus]

Jesus is an Angel dont be fooled.

Please bro, Jesus is more that angel, he is spirit and HE IS GOD. Sorry i dont have time to explain this.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by godsI(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2013

TANKS TO TRUTHISLIGHT.

"And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon." (Revelation 5:2-3).

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." (Revelation 5:5).

so, from that ^, we know it is only Jesus that can/open the scrolls/seven seals.

"And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth," (Revelation 10:1-2).
"And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices." (Revelation 10:3).

"And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth." (Revelation 10:8 ).

So, this strong angel standing on the sea and on the earth is having the scroll 'opened' and we know who was the only one that can open the scroll.

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." (Revelation 5:5)...

What does Angel mean?
Angel-Messenger

"Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts." (Malachi 3:1).

The truth is simple, just look at all your quotations to prove your misconception and you still did not present where Jesus became an angel.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by udoglory(m): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
Is it day u are reading ur bible upside down or u don't have scriptural revelation. It has to be one of the two.

TANKS TO TRUTHISLIGHT.

What does Angel mean?
Angel-Messenger

the messenger of whom God was talkin about is JOHN THE BAPTIST. The bible calls him the voice in the wilderness crying make way for the Lord. U have to understand that in spiritual ranking angels are inferior to man heb 1:14 calls the ministering spirits. My Jesus is NOT an angel. I would advice u to study hebs 1

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by VoteOutPDPJona: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
MEILYN: these are ur own opinion bro. God gives the Angels powers Yes, but one thing you should know is that in heaven they are hierachys, every Angel with his own responsiblity.... The chief of the Angels is Michael, so therefore Michael's power is greater than that of the other Angels..... All the Angels do not have the same powers, take note..

I'm impressed.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Motolank: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mudley313:

How so? In the fictitious battle for Earth, Satan is winning more souls than god; satan runs the world, while the other angels like gabriel et al only exist in bible pages...or what is your definition of powerful again?

I see ur Satan but which god (s)
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by macof(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
udoglory: Is it day u are reading ur bible upside down or u don't have scriptural revelation. It has to be one of the two.the messenger of whom God was talkin about is JOHN THE BAPTIST. The bible calls him the voice in the wilderness crying make way for the Lord. U have to understand that in spiritual ranking angels are inferior to man heb 1:14 calls the ministering spirits. My Jesus is NOT an angel. I would advice u to study hebs 1
really angels are inferior to men? If that's the case, why don't u order angels around? Why don't u send them on duties?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by macof(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
udoglory: Is it day u are reading ur bible upside down or u don't have scriptural revelation. It has to be one of the two.the messenger of whom God was talkin about is JOHN THE BAPTIST. The bible calls him the voice in the wilderness crying make way for the Lord. U have to understand that in spiritual ranking angels are inferior to man heb 1:14 calls the ministering spirits. My Jesus is NOT an angel. I would advice u to study hebs 1
so what is Jesus if not an angel? Lemme guess, God?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nezyjagz(f): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
exPLIcit7: Who is the most powerful angel created by God?
na only God know dah one
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by sholasys: 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
macof: so what is Jesus if not an angel? Lemme guess, God?
Yes JESUS IS GOD, Remember Trinity
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by felipemadero(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mudley313:

How so? In the fictitious battle for Earth, Satan is winning more souls than god; satan runs the world, while the other angels like gabriel et al only exist in bible pages...or what is your definition of powerful again?
funny blasphemy
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by SirTunechi(f): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
C wat ASUU strike av cause....chai...wetin concern una with wich Angel get mouth pass. D tin no b una businez una work 4 diz earth na 2 praise GOD nd obey his commandment no b 2dey claim refree 4 Angels....nawa o
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by felipemadero(m): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2013

TANKS TO TRUTHISLIGHT.

What does Angel mean?
Angel-Messenger

as ignorant as u re ...u re describin JESUS as a messenger?
Didn't u read d assignment given 2 him?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by macof(m): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
sholasys:
lol. I laugh at the level of ur gullibility. How can u raise ur filthy fingers to type "Jesus is God"? when he called himself a Son of God. Btw. All angels are sons of God. Which stupid trinity are u talking of? that was only introduced by men, and I denounce that rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by ninaj: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mudley313:

Satan is d most beautiful angel God created while angel Micheal is d most powerful
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by bokohalal(m): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
Na wa o. Africans arguing about angels.
Commosensically,if there are angels, then your imagined God is not omnipotent. How can you worship something that needs the assistance of angelic warriors to fight his perceived foe, Satan?
This kind of belief does not sell anymore. God was okay when people did not know better. Or when the first homo sapien decided to lord it over his evolving homo erectuses.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Ericsdm55(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Our gr8tes concern shl be how to contribute positively to winning souls for Christ. Dis is d gr8tex task left by d travelin master, whom is sure coming back 2 require d work each man has done. Whether ds angel is greater dan dat angel is obviously nt our concern. I think we r diverting d task at hand. Too many distraction in d world 2day for wat Distraction. Open ur eyes brethren. Confusion evrywia, d world is gradually gathering choas. Some wia around, d planner has plot his strategic means of distraction wich sem 2 b working. It is a fulfilmnt of d scripture. I'm nt askin any1 to bliv in d bible, 'cos a gud noba of people dn't bliv. Yet we c ds vry bible comin to fulfilmnt evryday. We must wake up n b mor sober. For ds choas n confusion wil continue in d world until it suddenly end one day. Men wil continue 2 fight each oda for power, wealth n fame. War n rumors of war, Islam wil continue it mayhem on innocent souls, pple r too busy wit all things, complains evrywia as no body bliv he/she is completey satiable. Name dem... An organised distraction, but he dat faithful to the end shall be saved. A celebration in heaven for d falling beast; a woe on earth because dat falling beast nw lives among men. May d Holy Spirit open our eyes. Unless Jesus has come, but d world is set for a horrible catastrophic wit no solution. A lost world, but for d risen Christ. Our weapour, our prayers.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Freksy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
sholasys:

Please bro, Jesus is more that angel, he is spirit and HE IS GOD. Sorry i dont have time to explain this.

Are angels flesh?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Sike(m): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Angel Devil ofcourse.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by thelifeilive: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Have you tried hugging a transformer? You might get some comfort therefrom.
SIR KOL!:
Seun I am not comfortable wif these thread I suggest it should be closed.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by MEILYN(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
sholasys:

who do you want to explain to?... Jesus is Not God.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Oshea4eva(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
MEILYN: these are ur own opinion bro. God gives the Angels powers Yes, but one thing you should know is that in heaven they are hierachys, every Angel with his own responsiblity.... The chief of the Angels is Michael, so therefore Michael's power is greater than that of the other Angels..... All the Angels do not have the same powers, take note..

Thats the correct answer. Angel micheal is the most powerful angel.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by deprince0(m): 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mudley313:

Silly word from someone who has no knowledge of God
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by MEILYN(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
sholasys:
But you do Err. I dont remember trinity, trinity doesnt Exist, Trinity is a false doctrine, trinity isnt Biblical, doctrine of demons thats what trinity is.

Maybe this will enlighten you.

1 Corinthians 11 vs 3.
Matthew 24:36
Matthew 24:39
John 5:26
John 5:30
John 5:19
Mark 10:14-28
Matthew 6:9
Matthew 27:46
John 17:21-23
1 Corinthians 15:27-28
Hebrews 1:3
James 1:13...
Hebrews 5:7-9
John 17:3
1 Corinthians 8:5-6
1Timothy 2:5
Mark 13:32
John 14:28
John 20:17
Acts 7:55-56
Colossians 1:15.
"Who is the image of the invisible God, the [firstborn of every creature:"] Jesus was created by GOD. U dont know scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Msgamble: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
MEILYN: hehehe, brainwashed soul grin grin the Bible only called Michael an Arch-Angel and nobody else. @Bolded, if you are a Catholic then you are dead spiritually.
Isn't it obvious when Daniel 10:13 'describes Michael as One of the chief prince' cos He is on the same level as other 'chief princes', Rev 17:1-18 talks abt ' describes '7 Angels which had seven vials' these refers to Angel- Michael,Gabriel,Raphael,URiel,Jeremiel,Sethiel(these two are mention in Book of Enoch), CHRIST an Angel? U need to read Matt 25:31, Matt 16:27..shalom
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by MEILYN(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
Msgamble: Isn't it obvious when Daniel 10:13 'describes Michael as One of the chief prince' cos He is on the same level as other 'chief princes', Rev 17:1-18 talks abt ' describes '7 Angels which had seven vials' these refers to Angel- Michael,Gabriel,Raphael,URiel,Jeremiel,Sethiel(these two are mention in Book of Enoch), CHRIST an Angel? U need to read Matt 25:31, Matt 16:27..shalom
common go and sit down, u dont know scriptures.... Enoch, mtcheeeewwwww Angel Gabriel is an Angel, Michael is an Arch-Angel. Maybe this thread will help you, https://www.nairaland.com/1446860/archangel-michael-jesus-christ/12#1830555 peace
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by mubalex50(m): 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mudley313:

, pls is dia any difference between Satan nd god?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by MEILYN(m): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
felipemadero: as ignorant as u re ...u re describin JESUS as a messenger?
Didn't u read d assignment given 2 him?
hehehe, you helped to prove my point grin grin. He was sent on an assignment, Jesus was a Messenger. U are the one ignorant here

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
macof: And u know that because?

lool
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Walexsammy(m): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
exPLIcit7: don't say that...when I say powerful I don't mean who is winning more souls and who isn't...in the area of might,satan is not the most powerful angel...there are other angels more powerful than he...in the battle in heaven,MICHAEL the archangel defeated him in a single combat...satan isn't the most powerful angel he is winning more souls because of his crafty nature...Angels are not weak as most people think they are...ARCHANGEL MICHAEL is more powerful than he...time will come when the most powerful host in heaven will be released by GOD...as we all know this is the time of Grace...
.........MICHAEL did nt jst defeat Lucifer by himself, rather by the Name of Jesus christ, lucifer was the most powerful and most beautiful angel created, though i think some powers were collected from him b4 he/she was casted down to earth
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
satellitedaisy:

Which event in your doctrine were you there when it happenned. Mind you nothing about religion is a crap. What is crap is religious fanatism as you are doing

clap for yourself
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by MEILYN(m): 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Walexsammy: .........MICHAEL did nt jst defeat Lucifer by himself, rather by the Name of Jesus christ, lucifer was the most powerful and most beautiful angel created, though i think some powers were collected from him b4 he/she was casted down to earth
u must be kidding me. Where did the Bible state Jesus Christ?. Show me dat verse pls,. Stop saying what you dont know pls.

"Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee."[Jude 1:9] Yahweh rebuke thee, Jesus was not even born when this incident took place..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Late Sister Henrietta Alokha Honoured By NAF / "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo / Ayo Oritsejafor & Wife Host Valentine's Suya Party In Warri. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.