Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night (31437 Views)

Child Bride In Yemen Dies Of Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night / 11Year Old Yemeni Girl Nada Al-Ahdal Flees Home To Avoid Forced Marriage (VIDEO) / An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by tyson99(m): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
Imagine the trash,one goat in d national assembly wey hin bearbear be like sallah ram own go dey talk rubbish
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by magnificentsk(m): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
yerima laughing in yemen, wtf, this is bad market for me to revisit this bill once again, kai shege ya chinyeta....... lol
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by crackhaus: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2013
infonubia:

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/yemen/bride-8-dies-of-injuries-on-wedding-night-in-yemen-1.1228706

My Take

I get really upset when I hear stories of older men taking these children as brides. I mean, how low can you stoop? I cannot but think about the #ChildNotBride saga in Nigeria and how many young children have been given away under such circumstances and yet, we have some people in our society who are absolutely okay with such pediophilic practices?

Some might say 8 years is too young but 13 is okay. There are numerous stories of young girls (13 year-old included) that have suffered similar fate as Rawan. Unfortunately, for every story that is reported, there are several hundreds that are untold.

As a society we should frown against such practices and we should do all that we can to protect these young girls.

What's Your Take?

Let's hear your take on the story...Looking forward to it!
GEJ and PEJ are the cause
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
May God save these young girls from those depraved old men who have only one thing going on in those demon-possessed minds of theirs...
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by usba: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
[size=38pt]

HOAX ALERT

THE STORY IS A HOAX!!!!
[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1432155/hoaxed-wedding-night-death-girl#18003566
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by adsonstone: 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
You guys know wink:men that marry children have a role model from the time of old! wink
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by comrChris(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
did l jst c 5 times older i.e 5*8=40yrs hmm dat s pure wickedness
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by usba: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
[size=15pt]When I heard the rumours, I called the girl’s father. He came with his daughter and denied the marriage and death of his daughter. I have the photos of the girl and will show it to anyone.”

The official said that the girl was eight years old and her father was in his late 40s.

“The man moved to Haradh 20 days ago. He is a father of Rawan, another married daughter and a son. I am ready to call them again if any journalist wants to investigate this issue.” he said, adding that he did not receive any information from the local hospital about the death of the girl
[/size]

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/yemen/wedding-night-death-of-girl-8-denied-in-yemen-1.1229149#.Ui3ZI-v5iLo.twitter

Hoax Alert
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by comrChris(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
[quote
author=harby][color=#006600][/color] cool[b][/b]well,i clearly knw the
intent of d suscriber whu strts ds thread.... sadwell,i clearly knw the
intent of d suscriber whu strts ds thread......but nt witstanding i
won?t support such act...even if yu are to marry a young gal of dat age
you shudn't brutally sex her 2d extent of sustaining internal
bleeding....YOU ARE TO LEARN 4RM D PROPHET...nt commit a murder...nd to
my felow nairalandars all crticism ar welcum[/quote] guy no vexooo u need 2visit yabaleft because weed don scarter ur head finish
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by NwekeGodwin: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
it abomination b4 God how much more human; the world should come for rescue of our children
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by harby: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
..if i may ask at wat age a gal is proclaim to b mature..regardless of tht westernean decided...i knw of a gal of 15...that most yorubas here will call *aunty*...well i tink am going off track...*bk 2 d issue*i aint supporting what that modafucka did..buh i must tell based on intuition and researches .....*a female child is better handed out in marriage at d early age...our colonies called puberty age*...it also scientifically proven dat a female child have greater possibility of conceiving at puberty age..doing this isn?t it worth than being a barren after taking to alter at age 40.pls make ur researches...nd to my critics *be reasonable nd nt a dog to people of sodum and gomarah
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by didisky(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
D groom must be related 2 yerima
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by Theblessed(f): 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
[size=16pt]Well, in a society that has no respect for women - what do you expect, if not Evil!!!

"The evil-doers shall be cut-off" (Psalm 37 v. 9 - KJV) and the Word of the Lord repeated again in v. 20, "But, the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the Lord shall be as the fat of the lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away".

This wickedness perpetrated to this vulnerable and young child by her parents who knowingly gave her away into this evil marriage at such a young age, and society that advocates and support this evil through, evil structures put in place to suppress women shall be avenged by the Almighty.

Their own evil shall consume them in Jesus Name, Amen!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by jjk24(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
demelza: I am happy she died.
Death for her and other girls in her condition is preferable than living under a religion that considers you worse than an animal. Hell their camels and cows are treated better.
I am happy she died.
If she had survived, she would have constantly faced this kind of trauma every single day until the ba$tard (Allah bless his soul) loses interest in her and gets another little girl to torture.
I am happy she died.
Under the "religion of peace" she never had much of a future anyway. A religion that doesnt recognize her worth or that she is capable of thinking or feeling.
Good for her that she escaped early.
I am happy she died.
its sad 2 n0 ppl feel dis way b0ut my religi0n n am nt g0nna c0m here n defend enitin cus we avent given u gud reas0ns nt 2 feel lyk dis buh I jst want u 2 n0 dis aint d way it was written practices mst dev0ted muslim practice r based 0n facts nt in d quran facts created by selfish scholars wh0 use d name 0f allah n d quran 2 satisfy dere selfish urge. IS EVERYtin dah c0mplicated.we shuld n0 what's RIGHT and WRNG. What's BlACk 0rWHITE what's wrng is wrng simple even if dis is in d quran I will neva surp0rt it

1 Like

Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by Bayoristic(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
This is nonsense those arabs are just 2 senseless,d groom is a beast to deflower such a young gal
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by snakova(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
demelza: I am happy she died.
Death for her and other girls in her condition is preferable than living under a religion that considers you worse than an animal. Hell their camels and cows are treated better.
I am happy she died.
If she had survived, she would have constantly faced this kind of trauma every single day until the ba$tard (Allah bless his soul) loses interest in her and gets another little girl to torture.
I am happy she died.
Under the "religion of peace" she never had much of a future anyway. A religion that doesnt recognize her worth or that she is capable of thinking or feeling.
Good for her that she escaped early.
I am happy she died.
wat abt ur own 'heavenly' religion dat doesnt place a limit on when girls shd b married off? no one supports paedophilia but a girl of age shd b married off. arranged marriages r not part of islam. u dont even know wen ur blessed mary mother of god was married off to that 'paedophile' joseph.
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by Pwitikween(f): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
Nonso23: THIS ACT OF BRUTALITY IS KNOWN AS YERIMALIZATION SMH, LATER SOME FOOL WILL COME HERE RANTING ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF CHILD MARRIAGE... angry angry
in fact such people are meant to be sent to the hospital for serious mental examination..pathetic

1 Like

Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2013
Wtf! Crazy pipu.. 8yrs old little girl. Damn
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by nuges1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
[email][/email]
infonubia:
http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/yemen/bride-8-dies-of-injuries-on-wedding-night-in-yemen-1.1228706

My Take

I get really upset when I hear stories of older men taking these children as brides. I mean, how low can you stoop? I cannot but think about the #ChildNotBride saga in Nigeria and how many young children have been given away under such circumstances and yet, we have some people in our society who are absolutely okay with such pediophilic practices?

Some might say 8 years is too young but 13 is okay. There are numerous stories of young girls (13 year-old included) that have suffered similar fate as Rawan. Unfortunately, for every story that is reported, there are several hundreds that are untold.

As a society we should frown against such practices and we should do all that we can to protect these young girls.

What's Your Take?

Let's hear your take on the story...Looking forward to it!
where is our sanity?
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by Sike(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
God dey.
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by emmylarry92: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
What ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ getting into this people or what ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ it that they aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ thinking, ƒ✽ȑ a man ҈ƒ forty years ҈ƒ age having sex with a child that ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ still expected †̥☀ ß̍̍̊e̶̲̥̅̊ under the̶̲̥̅̊ tutelage ҈ƒ his or her parent, what aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ this girl's parent up †̥☀ when they giver that little girl's hand in marriage †̥☀ that old beast, what ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ this world turning into. They all need †̥☀ ß̍̍̊e̶̲̥̅̊ reprimanded ƒ✽ȑ such stupid act
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
Im still confused about what is really s.exy in a 8yrs old gal.

No hip
No b.reast

people who practise paedophile are definately animals
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by adepojuot: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
Kuwait bloggers lashed the husband,calling him a beast. If the husband is a beast,how do you call prophet Muhammed that married Aisha at age of 6 Or yerima that married 13yrs Egyptian girl??hummmmm,Islam the most funniest religion....

1 Like

Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by mzkanye(f): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
I just hate hearing ds thrash...so hart touching..am 19 en I shldnt even be tinkn of getting married ds year...let ds kids grow naah!!only animals do dat..y will yu even get married to sm1 ure twice older dan! Arrant twirdle!

1 Like

Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by phoneport(m): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
Which Religion Approved this type of Act??
GUESS?
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by phoneport(m): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Im still confused about what is really s.exy in a 8yrs old gal.

No hip
No b.reast

people who practise paedophile are definately animals

Don't be confused

8years old has a HOLE.
BLAME the RELIGIOUS PSYCHOLOGY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile From Submarine Towards Japan( Pix, Video) / Massive Explosion In Milan, Many Cars On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.