Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road (2224 Views)

Top 10 Land Survey Plan Scams By Fraudulent Land Surveyors! Study It Carefully / Must Read About Land Survey In Lagos / Who Knows About Land At Arepo - Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road by shift: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2008
please i have paid for a plot around ajah and have the family receipt,they brought a family member to do the survey.i was told u have two types one that u pay at the ministry and one u pay at the bank.can u educate me on the two and how much each would cost.also which is better to do?
also what other things am i supposed to do to secure the land.
thank you
Re: Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road by desse: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2008
Hello,

I cannot speak for you in absolutely cause you have already involve your self in a deal by paying for the plot before seeking advice.

But these are my little advice from my experience. Definately you will be exploit but i will help you to make it minimal.

As proffessional architect and based on experience you can make a single disbusment for proper registry of the survey with government. There is a document call official gazzete for all lands in lagos states approved by the state governor.In this document the cost of registering a land is stated in this document and it varies in accordance with the square area of the land and the zonal location hence you can pay the surveyor a stipen for his field work. Insist that they produce a copy of this document before you make any further disbursement of fund. If they insist tell them you will invite your lawyer before you make any further transaction. you can call me i will can handle them,though am not a lawyer i will help u out withouth taking a penny.

i can produce a copy of this document
of the official gazzete with this you can fight them out.

On the next thing you do to secure your land plan to erect fence immediately to prevent encroachment into your land. seek for proffessional consult so that you will not be exploit further. Am an architect and i can help you out of this,it is my job to design , cost and build.

best wishes.
for K.I S .L consult.

osagie
Re: Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road by megastu(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2008
Desse,

we need to talk. mibisnow@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road by shift: 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2008
thanks osagie for ur response but i want u to understand that there is no problem with the land,infact 10 of my relatives already have plots there and some are already living there.infact the original owner gave it to the family to sell on his behalf.the story is that they said it is safer to ask the family u bought from to resell for u so as to avoid any wahala.
its just that i was told that i must use the family suveyor,and my relatives there also used him.the suveyor told me that there is a new survey process in place now where payment is made at the bank for 150k and 4k for the pillars and a receipt will be issued which u take to the ministry.the other one for 60k is to give the cash to the guys at the ministry.
i just want to know the difference cuz he told me that any one is ok but i really do not believe him.
as for the land it is fenced up to knee lenght.
after the survery what do i really need to do? cuz i will not start building until next year by ther grace of God
Re: Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road by desse: 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2008
Ok since your mind is at rest and you got confidence on those guys. you have no problem your land is fenced.

Wait until you have money , and start building that all. you got no other secutity until you start to build .

best of wishes

osagie.
Re: Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road by desse: 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2008
Ok since your mind is at rest and you got confidence on those guys. you have no problem  your land is fenced.

Wait until you have money , and start building that all. you got no other security until you start to build .  Note you need to aquire c of o ,then secure construction drawings i.e architectural and structural drawing depending on the choice of your building briefs. Apply for building approval. It is becoming dangerous to build these days without building approval that is the present governor position today hence you can no longer apply for approval without c of o. so in a normal working system you are advice to seek for your c of o
get your drawings aquire your approve plan number before you embark on construction process

best of wishes

osagie.
Re: Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road by shift: 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2008
thanks again osagie.
i have attached information fron the guardian newspapers of today 19th june page 2 about approval for =N=98b given to lagos state government for lekki epe express way rehabilitation and expansion,that means the cost of land around ajah and epe axis will double in the coming months.so guys if u have cash of if u can get finance pls try to invest in this.
mean while i still need info about the survey.pls.cuz i want to ensure that do it as soon as possible.
once again thanks osagie,domo sir,abi no be so?

Re: Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road by ajileko: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2008
desse@ how much does it cost on the average to secure a C of O and building permit in Lagos state now.
Re: Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road by desse: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2008
Ajileko cost of C Of O depends on your land area and extent of your development.
Re: Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road by ajileko: 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2008
Let's say in Oko Ajah area and just a fenced virgin land.
Re: Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road by shift: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2008
as for the issue of C of O i can confidently tell u that u cannot get it now,my relatives in ajah from whom i got my land have been living there for more than 10years and they have not gotten the Cof O to their lands,they have not started issueing for ajah.infact what u really need now is survey(which i have just done,i paid 160k for the fresh one,this means that i can build at my pace,but the one for 60k has to be renewed by nexy year) after that u get ur design and present to the relevant authorities for approval and permit after that u can start building,the issue of C/O can come in later.
so my guy no worry about that.
as for the bore hole i will start that after the approval has been gotten
Re: Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road by daddyk1: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2008
shift:

please i have paid for a plot around ajah and have the family receipt,they brought a family member to do the survey.i was told u have two types one that u pay at the ministry and one u pay at the bank.can u educate me on the two and how much each would cost.also which is better to do?
also what other things am i supposed to do to secure the land.
thank you

pls desse contact me i need your help, kenny_gee44@hotmail.com
Re: Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road by desse: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2008
shift where do you obtain the information from ?That he can obtain c of o now in ajah. even epe and eleko that are mostly remote than ajah you can obtain c of o. you family friends are not purge in obtain c of o. let them wait until lagos state government serve them papers.

you will realise my position concerning this topic. The only way one can obtain c of o easily is when the area is under government aquisation hence you apply for ratification.
Re: Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road by desse: 10:18am On Jun 23, 2008
megastus you said we need to talk . about what?
Re: Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road by desse: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2008
ajileko project 250k for your c of o.
Re: Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road by desse: 10:25am On Jun 23, 2008
daddyk1 i believed the lawyer who responded to you topic have solved your problem.

my position remains as his too.
Re: Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road by ajileko: 3:16am On Jun 24, 2008
desse @ Is this all the fee needed. I mean both government and your fee.
Re: Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road by megastu(m): 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2008
@desse,

I want to do survey too for my land. It is near Mayfair gardens, and i want it urgently as i intend to include property deeds for a visa application.
Re: Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road by desse: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2008
Hello megastus can we talk on phone . please call me on 08033506527,08073711489
Re: Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road by desse: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2008
Ajileko the fee i quoted does not include my personal charges.
Re: Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road by ajileko: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2008
@ desse
And how much will that be ? Please let me know soon.

Thanks.
Re: Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road by desse: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2008
Ajileko are you ready to aquire the c of o? then let talk the rest on phone.

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Iju-ishaga (200k) / To let 2 bedroom/ 3 bedroom flat in lekki phase 1 CALL NOW 08036028085 / 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex For Sale At CHOIS Gardens, Abijo GRA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.