Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! (2730 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by izzabett(f): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2008
I have a girlfriend whom is a coleague and is very dear to me. She was dating our boss whom is a married man already before she started working with us about seven years ago. She got married to a nice guy in december last year because she dosent want to be his second wife, but they still cant get over themselves. This is a real troubled issue because she has tried all she can to forget about him including going for deliverance to no avail. Nairalanders what do you think?
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by uspry1(f): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2008
Not good idea! Both need their deliverance of adultery committed under God's eyes! angry
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by sistawoman: 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2008
they want to continue to hurt their spouses and only think of themselves what more is there to say.
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2008
what they're doing is bad
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by Blatant: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2008
they are both irresponsible dogs.
BTW you are a pretty girl, if that's really ur pic
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by tngtech(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2008
the are both disobeying the commandends of God "Thou shalt not commit adultery".

@poster

I see in your topic you are saying "I am Married, My boss is married but were are still dating" in your post, you are talking about your colleague in the office. Can you just be truthful to urself. grin remember you can't deceive us but yourself.
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by sagitarius(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2008
word!
tngtech:

the are both disobeying the commandends of God "Thou shalt not commit adultery".

@poster

I see in your topic you are saying "I am Married, My boss is married but were are still dating" in your post, you are talking about your colleague in the office. Can you just be truthful to yourself. grin remember you can't deceive us but yourself.
Pls answer dat
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2008
na today?

if you work in a nigerian corporate environment, you will get used to watching people conduct extramarital affairs.

my advise to you - mind your business.

na between them and God.
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by hixxx1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2008
Poster! How e take concern u? Busybody!
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by tngtech(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2008
how can y'all be so short sighted. she is talking about herself. Check the topic and the post? They are different.
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by ty4eva(f): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2008
There are no two-ways about it that they are commiting sacrilege and they must indeed go for a delivedrance. If the man is lustful, what about her who is just abt 6months into a marriage. She must really be delivered. They are committing an abominable act and they must stop.
Talk to her strongly! she should deliver herself, using her conscience, she needs to pastor to do that for her.
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by hixxx1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2008
Whether short sighted or long sighted, how is it our business?
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by tngtech(m): 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2008
its now our business because she came here for help. If you know you are not ready to help just leave the thread ok. grin
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by cold(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2008
wether u're talkin about urself or somebodyelse.Pray,i am not the husband because i 4get easily but i neva 4give.
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by Godalone(m): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2008
uspry1:

Not good idea! Both need their deliverance of adultery committed under God's eyes! angry
You are right.
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by Nautillus(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2008
Everyday 4 the thief man . . . .One day for the owner of the house.

The day the trouble will overun them . . . .i hope you won't be caught in it.
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by tngtech(m): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2008
i just hope so.
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2008
exactly what help are we giving the poster?

the poster knows that across all religions and cultures, adultery is a major sin/offense/crime .all people replying here have done is reiterate that fact.

she has not been told anything she doen't know. abeg take your guilt trip somewhere else.
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2008
@poster
very irresponsible
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2008
goshhhhh dis is stupidity
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by tope2000(f): 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2008
They are both selfish people and they deserve each other
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by spoilt(f): 2:24am On Jun 18, 2008
send her to me. i will deliver her.
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by Kekenapep: 5:03am On Jun 18, 2008
The truth is dat you are not ready to give up d relationship with your boss. Deliverance is not going to solve the problem becos u are not ready to give it up and take responsibility for your selfish actions. Becos thats what you are SELFISH and WICKED. You've been married for just 6 months, KAI!!!! If I were ur husband and I found out, thats it, you need to think about dat, destroying all that matters to you, if it really matters. Living a lie hiss
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by joomiegal(f): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2008
tngtech:

how can y'all be so short sighted. she is talking about herself. Check the topic and the post? They are different.

@ tngtech, LMAO, grin im behind u on dat one!!
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by tngtech(m): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2008
Kekenapep:

T[b]he truth is that you are not ready to give up d relationship with your boss[/b]. Deliverance is not going to solve the problem because u are not ready to give it up and take responsibility for your selfish actions. Becos thats what you are SELFISH and WICKED. You've been married for just 6 months, KAI!!!! If I were your husband and I found out, thats it, you need to think about that, destroying all that matters to you, if it really matters. Living a lie hiss

thank you

joomiegal:

@ tngtech, LMAO, grin im behind u on that one!!

thanks, now i know you are not shortsighted.
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by smooooooth: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2008
@poster, your friend(abi na u) is under the strong influence of baba ijebu charms. you need serious deliverance
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by CrazyMan(m): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2008
I wish I knew your friends husband; I would have told him the kind of woman he’s married to.
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by xtysussy(f): 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2008
This is really a bad idea, they are both the enemy of themselves. And the earlier they stop the better, because this can go a long way to destroy their marriage in the future. It's a matter of self determination smiley
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by izzabett(f): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2008
I am happy I got the desired effect. The Caption was needed to attract your attention. She really needs help, so more comments.
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by Scopium: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2008
[size=13pt]That's very bad I won't be surprised if her husband does the same with his colleague, then they'll be even.[/size]
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by bigfather(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2008
Everyday for the thief , one day for the owner !
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by Kekenapep: 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2008
what she needs is not help, but she needs to make a decision then help will come otherwise she keeps fooling herself and puts her marriage (if we can call it that) in jeorpady

(1) (2) (Reply)

Birthday Gift For My Fiance / Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: / At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.