Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Nigerian Filling Station With The Most Good-looking Attendants? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nigerian Filling Station With The Most Good-looking Attendants? (5237 Views)

Nig, Graduate Who Got Job By Standing At London Train Station With Sign, Now Hir / Black Thurday Abi Na Wetin? Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Filling Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Filling Station With The Most Good-looking Attendants? by oluwadare26(m): 7:49am On Sep 09, 2013
I decided to ask this since its d rave of d moment in Nairaland.
I think its Forte Oil attendants, they are cute, vibrant, handsome and beautiful.
what is ur opinion?
Re: Nigerian Filling Station With The Most Good-looking Attendants? by mascot87(m): 8:10am On Sep 09, 2013
Una go still open thread of "Toilet with the most good looking sh*t,mtw angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Filling Station With The Most Good-looking Attendants? by benkings(m): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2013
so dis is d new tin in nairaland now

ok! Lemme ask, which is d best naija forum with qood lookinq moderators??
Re: Nigerian Filling Station With The Most Good-looking Attendants? by evakingz(m): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Pix or i dnt blive
Re: Nigerian Filling Station With The Most Good-looking Attendants? by olexjay(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2015
#Pic4Prove!
Re: Nigerian Filling Station With The Most Good-looking Attendants? by notformealone: 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
oluwadare26:
I decided to ask this since its d rave of d moment in Nairaland.
I think its Forte Oil attendants, they are cute, vibrant, handsome and beautiful.
what is ur opinion?
I had to say this.... you are very dull. like at a stupid thread you created.... you are a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Filling Station With The Most Good-looking Attendants? by ramdris(m): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
I pray this does not make fp cos na mumu qstn.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Check Out What Lagos Clubs Looked Like In the 50s / Guinness Book Of Record Holders From Nigeria / Fully Endowed African Ladies (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.