Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,963 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (39017 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / This Is A Desert… But Once A Year It Turns Into Something Else / 92 Migrants Die In Sahara Desert After Failed Crossing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by theozobby(m): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
Survival of the fittest
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
They were murdered and bodies was dumped there

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
9ja i hail theee
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by samuelfemo(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
Oga gan oo
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
BrightCar: PHOTO SHOP
u have issues. Mumu
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Les: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
He said that the sun have roasted them, and they can be there 100years without decay. He said they died of dehydration, after exhausting there water and began drinking their urine till it finished in their bodies. He said alot of insightful things and I will be right back to interpret but y'all be rest assured the title of this should be end time journey

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by passionate88: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
How men no go scarce for naija when many of them dey run go Europe?.
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
hhhh

ok na
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
Speechless
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by vladimiros: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
Mumus

later they will blame politicians
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Lordave: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
What could be the cause of this
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Lagosbabe1: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
vladimiros: Mumus

later they will blame politicians

Especially Fashola and Tinubu.

Are they the cause of this disgrace?
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Oguieke(m): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
[quote
author=Sloan]No one took them there...if they did not learn about what
the Sahara is like before embarking on their journey, did not learn
about their destination, if they spoke the native language of their
destinations, THEN they deserve NO PITY! This pictures should be printed
and posted in the Nigerian dailies so that whoever they are (ibos MOST
definitely) can realize that if their love of money can drive them to
such horrific deaths, NORMAL hardworking people can watch them die and
FEEL NOTHING! I will feel more pity for a hapless ibo who was mistakenly
arrested and killed by Nigeria's useless police than any of these guys
who decided to cross the Sahara ON FOOT! Maybe they think claiming to be
Jews will make God grant them the kind of leeway he did to the
Israelites? They leave their own land Iboland, their family, after
learning only that they must be rich at all cost, to die like chickens
burned to death in the heat of the desert!?? Serves them right![/quote] what a low brain tribalistic tout, who told u its igbo people. u must be a big pooo for Nigeria if u continue this ugly way of urs. baga

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Technocracy: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
The cost of going to libya is about 40,000 naira and the cost of crossing the meditterenean is about 30 to 80 thousand naira and in crossing there is a ratio of 60 40 chance of survival across the desert as well as the mediterenean and it takes over 4yrs to get off the assylum camp with a work permit. In summary if u have a 100,000 naira and goin into buying and selling especially buying from the north and selling in the south withing a year consistently u will put into ur pocket at list 500,000 and an amount that would rise over the years. In conclusion young Nigerians dont have any business waisting their lives on such a dangerous journey look inward and explore numerous possibilities to make it in our country. peace',.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Igweminho(m): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
U90 IN DIVERSIT: OMG!!! THIS IS PATHETIC. A PIECE OF ADVICE TO US ALL. IF YOU MUST TRAVEL, PLS FLY! COS I FLEW WHILE TRAVELING, THEREFORE, WE MUST ALL FLY TO AVOID THIS KIND OF SH***T!
THERE R 2 WAYS 2 FLY,E!THER YHU ARE FLY!N AS A W!TCH OR YHU ARE ON D PLANE,SO WHC 1 DID U USE??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by DaLover(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sloan: No one took them there...if they did not learn about what the Sahara is like before embarking on their journey, did not learn about their destination, if they spoke the native language of their destinations, THEN they deserve NO PITY! This pictures should be printed and posted in the Nigerian dailies so that whoever they are (ibos MOST definitely) can realize that if their love of money can drive them to such horrific deaths, NORMAL hardworking people can watch them die and FEEL NOTHING! I will feel more pity for a hapless ibo who was mistakenly arrested and killed by Nigeria's useless police than any of these guys who decided to cross the Sahara ON FOOT! Maybe they think claiming to be Jews will make God grant them the kind of leeway he did to the Israelites? They leave their own land Iboland, their family, after learning only that they must be rich at all cost, to die like chickens burned to death in the heat of the desert!?? Serves them right!
There are many Yorubas in London , cleaning the streets, toilets, drivers etc...I wonder what took them there?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
I know about this video,I saw it first when I was in uni.then it was an arabian soundtrack that they used,nobody was narating.You see how these jews will always think ahead of somany of you in terms of making money.He has edited the sound track and put his voice and I believe people are now buying the video.while somany of you are here hating these guys are thinking ahead.i

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by okechukwu3: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
How come the video, since someone was able to video the scene , i pray their is hope of survival.
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by stonemind(f): 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
how many likes for the dead bodies pls?
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
Nicepoker: that !diot must be ur relative .4rm the way ur reason am convince he is ur uncle
_

1. My mum's an only child
2. My dad's the only male child among 5 children
3. ALL, I mean ALL my relatives travel first class, so your logic is invalid.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by philfearon(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
The Funny thing is that after succeeding in entering Europe,He might lapse,and then he will be Caught by the Authorities Immediately and deported sharpaly...What an Irony!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by engroke(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
zaragoza: See Morocco see Spain
hello please are u a futarian or possibly. Physics garduate of futa cos dat phrase "see morocco see spain" was often used by my quantum mechanics lecturer in my final year, i could remember how will use to answer him with "NA WATER".........see morocco see spain omo na water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by pharmow: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
deejay_harry1: well to those who could not decipher wat d guy was saying in igbo.. this is wat he said..

he was trying to let us know, tht this were people from nigeria, on their way to europe, but couldnt make it...

he said, tht they kept looking for water, and even resorted to drinking their urines, but even the urines got exhausted... then they died of hunger and thirst... and he said tht d degree of sun in tht desert is just too much, therefore if it keeps shinning down on those dead bodies, it wouldnt decay for even hundred years. .

he now encouraged nigerians tht are so eager to travel out, to stay back, instead of dying this useless way... and he also said tht if God would want to bless yhu, he can still locate u where ever u are.. whether in a nigerian village or abroad..

THIS was the best i could make out from wat he was saying.

Thank you so much for the summary. What a gruesome way to lose such significant number of youths
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Akshow: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
Donlittle: its really really wrong to assume they are igbos. How did u know?
u deaf ni? Abi u no hear wetin d guy de talk
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by lexxwiz(m): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2013
what would float my ship might sink your boat.. just be wise, it doesnt matter where you are. Then if its just a must you must go abroad, why not go the right way.. ?. btw i've seen this video 3years back but its still a reminder.
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Osama10(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
Na wa oh, only if we had a govt that cares about its populace.

Most persons make this journey due to the hopelessness of this country.
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Ninilowo(m): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
Yankee lowo kan.
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by AbuMikey(m): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
Lilimax:
But some people are watching it for the first time undecided.
How about that ?
No Qualms! wink
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by MurderX: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
This video old na, saw it like over 3 yrs ago how did it surface again? Nairaland dey recycle news.
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Gayigaskia(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
Anyway Ibo you see people from Niger Republic know the desert tha's why they go to lagos not crossing the sahara for Europe undecided. Go to Lagos don't go to Europe you will save Niger republic gendarmes from wahala tongue undecided.
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Eklektika(m): 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
BrightCar: PHOTO SHOP
Hian! How does this in any way look like Photoshop?? Didnt you see the guy that was been doused with water at the end of the clip?? smh for you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded / Truck Rams Into Tricycle In Onitsha, One Dies, Others Injured (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.