Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,863 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? (4185 Views)

Looking For That Special Lady / Looking For A Special Lady For A Special Relationship / Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by ppman: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
ANATOMY

Presentable, not too fat, 5feet 8inches and above, not a charcoal or an albino (no offense pls), legs like these () or )( is a no no . Age range:- 33 years and below

CHARACTER TRAITS

Simple, natural, caring, not materialistic, hardworking, supportive, peaceful, loving and romantic

PHILOSOPHY

To be spiritual and not religious.

To believe in goodness and to strive to be good always.

To be an asset to family, friends and the society at large.

To be noble and graceful always.

To do unto others what you will wish others do to you.

To believe in honesty and sincerity as a policy.

To be mature enough to stand by marital commitment. Divorce is a sign of failure and I don't want to be a failure. Marriage is sacred to me.

To believe more in contents and not containers.

GOALS

To support me to build our future business empire which will create employment and valuable products that can help advance the quality of life on earth.

To manage our future NGO on my behalf, an NGO that will cater for the less privileged (orphans and widows most especially).

To raise a noble, happy and beautiful family with me.

To constantly develop through learning and experiencing by my side as we age gracefully together as best of friends.

If there is any single lady out there who believes in the above and who is looking for a man that possesses same characteristics and vision as above for a serious relationship, please let’s get to meet.

MY CONTACT
Ppman:- patmosandparadise@gmail.com , 08109946200
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by ppman: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2013
Upto 70% compliance is all I am looking for. I know there is nothing like a perfect woman but all the same, it's good to know that the essentials are in place.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by Rukyceline(f): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2013
Hello, where re you?
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by Ctemi(f): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hi,where are you
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by ppman: 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ctemi: Hi,where are you

Lagos
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
From ur writeup, i can decipher that you're a smart dude.. i urge the smart ladies out there to give this a shot. It might eventually worth d effort. As for me i like to roll with likes, but I'm not around now if nt i wud have given u a buzz.. wishing u success in this 'escapade'
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by ppman: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
leadzeal: From ur writeup, i can decipher that you're a smart dude.. i urge the smart ladies out there to give this a shot. It might eventually worth d effort. As for me i like to roll with likes, but I'm not around now if nt i wud have given u a buzz.. wishing u success in this 'escapade'

Thanks man. Wish u the best and keep the flag flying.
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by Tinkybabe(f): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
Relationship
Mrs OP Vacancy

Ladies submit your Curriculum Marital Vitae to the email above
Your application would be reviewed and successful ladies (candidates)would be contacted and invited for the second stage of the recruitment process where your physical attributes would be adjudged.

Wishing all prospective Mrs Op applicants good luck.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by Tinkybabe(f): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
Thanks for your question Madam. As the HR personnel of the OP, my work is to make everything clear to our prospective recruits.

I guess you skipped the bit where the CEO aka OP listed the turnover, assets and or incentives if you like .For clarity sake, I will quote that part of the post

ppman:

GOALS

To support me to build our future business empire [/b]which will create employment and valuable products that can help advance the quality of life on earth.

To manage our future [b]NGO
on my behalf, an NGO that will cater for the less privileged (orphans and widows most especially).

To raise a noble, [b]happy and beautiful family [/b]with me.

To constantl[b]y develop through learning and experiencing [/b]by my side as we age gracefully together as best of friends.

This, I assure you is just a tip of the iceberg as there are many more things in store for the successful Mrs which we wouldn't want to reveal here for fear of gold diggers.

As you progress through the recruitment process, we would be letting you into more of the benefits and gain of working errm considering our CEO as your ......you know the rest.
Thank you for showing an interest in our vacancy role and we hope to read your application soon.
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
Tinkybabe: Thanks for your question Madam. As the HR personnel of the OP, my work is to make everything clear to our prospective recruits.

I guess you skipped the bit where the CEO aka OP listed the turnover, assets and or incentives if you like .For clarity sake, I will quote that part of the post

This I assure you is just a tip of the iceberg as there are many more things in store for the successful Mrs which we wouldn't want to reveal here for fear of gold diggers.

As you progress through the recruitment process, we would be letting you into more of the benefits and gain of working errm considering our CEO as your ......you know the rest.
Thank you for showing an interest in our vacancy role and we hope to read your application soon. This got me cracking.. my instinct tells me the 'smart' ones are a step ahead..
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by ppman: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
Tinkybabe must be a comedienne. Anyway, if you are looking for an already made man, then this is not for you. But if you are looking for a simple man with a grandiose vision and an articulate mission and you are ready to work with him to birth his future success stories, then, don't be a stranger.

Tinkybabe paparasi, please stop the joke o. Crass materialist, keep off.
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by Tinkybabe(f): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
ppman: Tinkybabe must be a comedienne. Anyway, if you are looking for an already made man, then this is not for you. But if you are looking for a simple man with a grandiose vision and an articulate mission and you are ready to work with him to birth his future success stories, then, don't be a stranger.

Tinkybabe paparasi, please stop the joke o. Crass materialist, keep off.

I was trying to help move the ministry forward embarassed.I'm sorry embarassed
*Operation HR sacked*
All the best with your search smiley
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by ppman: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2013
Thanks Chaircover and Tinkybabe for spicing up my thread. You babes are so cool (but mischievous sometimes) .
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by bellong: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
@Tinkybabe,

Why wouldn't the CEO sack you? You couldn't even publish it in several dailies for wider coverage. By the virtue of being the Chairman of the board, I hereby re-instate you as the HR personnel with CC to oversee your operation.

You have within 2 weeks to deliver set target to the CEO or else face a stiffer punishment. You have been warned.. cool cool cool
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by doris4u(f): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
Upload ur pix,lets see hw u look
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by Tinkybabe(f): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2013
Bellong..lol.I politely decline the reinstatement. cheesy.
Girl has moved on.

smiley
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by ppman: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
Please don't derail this thread. Lets keep to the subject matter.
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by ppman: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
Callers should be based in Lagos.
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by chineloSA(f): 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
ppman: ANATOMY

Presentable, not too fat, 5feet 8inches and above, not a charcoal or an albino (no offense pls), legs like these () or )( is a no no . Age range:- 33 years and below

MY CONTACT
Ppman:- patmosandparadise@gmail.com , 08109946200

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ legs like these () or )( is a no no .

OP, I have questions for you
1. What happened to the last incumbent?
2. How old are you?

doris4u: Upload ur pix,lets see hw u look

I second you. Lets check if OP doesnt have what he doesnt want. Legs like dis () and )(

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOU MADE MY DAY.
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by ppman: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2013
Please I am not looking for a "send me credit girl" or a "give me independence day etc gift girl" ooo cheesy
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2013
Then your on a long thing. Wen u were supposed to be finding wife you did not cheesy. tongue just pray she Will come knocking
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by simdam500(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
FUNNY THREAD, BUT OP THE LADIES ARE UPGRADING OOO, NOW THAT U'VE POSTED THE QUALITIES U NEED AND U DIDNT POST YOUR OWN QUALITITES *RUNS UP TO RE-READ IF HE POSTED HIS QUALITIES OR PIX*DEFINITELY THEY WILL REQUEST FOR IT... DONT YOU THINK
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by ppman: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2013
thareta: Then your on a long thing. Wen u were supposed to be finding wife you did not cheesy. tongue just pray she Will come knocking

It's not as if I can't give her gifts but I don't just like girls who asks for gifts for waking up, gifts for grandpa's burial, gifts for all sorts of irrelevancies. Birthday gifts, outings, surprises and unsolicited gifts e.t.c off course is not a taboo for me. I just don't dig cosmetic girls.

And, I am 100% of what I am asking for. As for my picture, it might hurt my future 'political ambition' cheesy to post it in a paparazzi forum like this.

The taste of the pudding ... is in the eating.
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by kayClt(f): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2013
Got all qualities apart frm d fact dat am not based in lag tongue
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by ppman: 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
kayClt: Got all qualities apart frm d fact dat am not based in lag tongue

u can still get in touch then.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by chineloSA(f): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
OP.I asked u questions and u didnt respond.How are u suppose to find a woman when you dont hav listening skills? Eeeehh. Answer my questions abeg. And stop your blanket discrimination.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by chineloSA(f): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
ppman:

u can still get in touch then.

OP, u are winning hey. She got all things in the right places. Goodluck.
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by ppman: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
chineloSA: OP.I asked u questions and u didnt respond.How are u suppose to find a woman when you dont hav listening skills? Eeeehh. Answer my questions abeg. And stop your blanket discrimination.

ChineloSA, there are some answers that are personal, but my contacts are featured. When you get in touch, I will tell you. All I can tell you however is that I am a good guy and I am very mature. I sure do want to be older than my spouse so I am above 33.
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by chineloSA(f): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
ppman:

ChineloSA, there are some answers that are personal, but my contacts are featured. When you get in touch, I will tell you. All I can tell you however is that I am a good guy and I am very mature. I sure do want to be older than my spouse so I am above 33.

Ladies you heard. All those who qualify, there you go. wink wink wink wink wink

OP, all the best. I like the applicant above. She is well endowed, hope she fits the spec cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Guy 4 A Serious Relationship / Swit D, I Love You Very Much / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.