Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,529 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:18 PM

Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale (9127 Views)

Sales Promo On Quality Used Clothes In 45kg Is On Now / Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available Now! / Used Cloth From Canada(45kg) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
We are at it again. We promised that we’ll do everything possible to stock the best quality in used clothes in our last order. We have taken extra time and patience to seek better ways of making our customers the topmost in our business.

This time around, we were involved in all stages of selection, sorting, grading and strapping (packaging) of our quality used bales of clothes. We had an agreement with our suppliers that allow us to monitor all stages of used clothes supply process up to before being stripped (packaged) by the stripping machine. What this means to us is that we can guarantee the quality of the stocks we are expecting in Nigeria soon.

If you open any of our bale and feels it does not meet up with the kind of quality you are used to, we’ll gladly return your money back without any story.

We noticed in our last order that some people were specifically buying only children mix; this will not be entertained this time around. This is so because when we place our order of used clothing, we can’t get only children mix, rather a combination of other used clothes, as condition of buying certain no of children mix because of the limited supply of children mixes everywhere. Going forward, anyone buying children mix will have to buy at least one other used clothe. On the other hand, people can buy other used clothes without having the need to buy children if they so wish.

Meanwhile, the following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg are on its way to Nigeria and will be available in about 17days time;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short skirts
Interested buyers, please kindly contact my representative in Lagos Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941 to book your order, Alternatively, If you have any further enquiries, kindly send me a mail @Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 28C9F934.

Please note that no one customer is bigger than another,hence we shall be dealing with people on "first come,first serve" basis.
Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2013
passe: We are at it again. We promised that we’ll do everything possible to stock the best quality in used clothes in our last order. We have taken extra time and patience to seek better ways of making our customers the topmost in our business.

This time around, we were involved in all stages of selection, sorting, grading and strapping (packaging) of our quality used bales of clothes. We had an agreement with our suppliers that allow us to monitor all stages of used clothes supply process up to before being stripped (packaged) by the stripping machine. What this means to us is that we can guarantee the quality of the stocks we are expecting in Nigeria soon.

If you open any of our bale and feels it does not meet up with the kind of quality you are used to, we’ll gladly return your money back without any story.

We noticed in our last order that some people were specifically buying only children mix; this will not be entertained this time around. This is so because when we place our order of used clothing, we can’t get only children mix, rather a combination of other used clothes, as condition of buying certain no of children mix because of the limited supply of children mixes everywhere. Going forward, anyone buying children mix will have to buy at least one other used clothe. On the other hand, people can buy other used clothes without having the need to buy children if they so wish.

Meanwhile, the following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg are on its way to Nigeria and will be available in about 17days time;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
Interested buyers, please kindly contact my representative in Lagos Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941 to book your order, Alternatively, If you have any further enquiries, kindly send me a mail @Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 28C9F934.

Please note that no one customer is bigger than another,hence we shall be dealing with people on "first come,first serve" basis.
Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2013
We are at it again. We promised that we’ll do everything possible to stock the best quality in used clothes in our last order. We have taken extra time and patience to seek better ways of making our customers the topmost in our business.

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2013

Meanwhile, the following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg are on its way to Nigeria and will be available by end of the month;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2013
passe: We are at it again. We promised that we’ll do everything possible to stock the best quality in used clothes in our last order. We have taken extra time and patience to seek better ways of making our customers the topmost in our business.

Meanwhile, the following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg are on its way to Nigeria and will be available by end of the month;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 12:44am On Sep 14, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 10:00am On Sep 14, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (Three Quarter[3/4])
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirts
7. Ladies short Skirts

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 11:35am On Sep 18, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (Ladies Three Quarter)
6. Men Cotton Shirts
7. Ladies short Skirts

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 12:04am On Sep 19, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirts
7. Ladies short Skirts

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirts
7. Ladies short Skirts

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirts
7. Ladies short Skirts

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirts
7. Ladies short Skirts

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirts
7. Ladies short Skirts

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirts
7. Ladies short Skirts

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirts
7. Ladies short Skirts

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 4:37am On Sep 24, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirts
7. Ladies short Skirts

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirts
7. Ladies short Skirts

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2013

If you open any of our bale and feel it does not meet up with the kind of quality you are used to, we’ll gladly return your money back without any story.

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirts
7. Ladies short Skirts

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short skirts

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short skirts

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short skirts

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short skirts

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short skirts

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short skirts

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2013

Meanwhile, the following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg are on its way to Nigeria and will be available soon;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short skirts

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2013

Meanwhile, the following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg are on its way to Nigeria and will be available in our store by next wekend;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short skirts

Re: Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale by passe(m): 12:48am On Oct 01, 2013
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Need A Dj For Your Events! / Quail Eggs For Sale In Nigeria.......benefit Of Quail Eggs / Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.