Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Help On Ukraine University - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Help On Ukraine University (1106 Views)

Free Admissions Are Now Open To Study And Work In Ukraine For 2012/2013! / Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians / How To Apply For Ukraine Universities Admission. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Ukraine University by infofirst(m): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hi all,
This is urgent and i need any one to give me the authentic website of this school and if truly exist as i have seen more than one websites about the school and the funny thing is that the website i saw on wikipedia for the school is different from that of the one i saw at 4ic webiste, kindly guide as i need it to help someone out. The school is Donesk National Medical University
Thankx
Re: Help On Ukraine University by LtCZAR: 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
infofirst: Hi all,
This is urgent and i need any one to give me the authentic website of this school and if truly exist as i have seen more than one websites about the school and the funny thing is that the website i saw on wikipedia for the school is different from that of the one i saw at 4ic webiste, kindly guide as i need it to help someone out. The school is Donesk National Medical University
Thankx

DO NOT GO TO THIS COUNTRY please

I am an educational service agent I am telling you from first hand experience
Re: Help On Ukraine University by infofirst(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
Thanx
Re: Help On Ukraine University by LtCZAR: 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
You can try any other Part of europe. Moldovia, Belgium, Hungary, Norway, Finland(free Education) or even Grecce
these countries have schools with Afforadable school fees.

For more details contact me on st_johnsadmissions@yahoo.com or call 08135351542
Re: Help On Ukraine University by Fxwarrior: 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
infofirst:
Thanx

How do I reach you?
Re: Help On Ukraine University by Fxwarrior: 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
Fxwarrior:

How do I reach you? Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: Help On Ukraine University by Fxwarrior: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2019
My mail is not accessible.

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics Television Tutors Dvd Vol. 1 (jss 1) / FACE PAINTING IN LEKKI LAGOS NIGERIA. / Study In Republic Of Benin,cotonou 2016/2017 Enrollment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.