Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) (5681 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / I Broke Her Heart Now I Want Her To Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 11, 2013
stint:
i know about kama. am a better man cause of the experience. moving on .moving on.
I am moving on
Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2013
[quote author=stint][color=#000099][/color]I am not a writer. Nevertheless, I think, may be, writing about it will help me... why d he*l not? u r really good(at writing i mean)
Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by repogirl(f): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2013
she's looking for something better, u made no promises for the future with her. She's got to find the one that will make the promises while also stringing you along cos it's obvious u r really into her.

she doesn't love u, she's just with u for a while cos she likes the attention u give her.

I'm sure once she finds the one who's ready to be serious, she'll dump all the other ones she's been stringing along and go into the committed relationship.
Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by WackyJ1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mehn ^^^ this girl is really daft.. Look at how she just justified the girl's inability to stay committed and faithful in a relationship, stringing guys along and then putting the blame on the guys and making a wack assumption all in one go..
Nothing s the girl's fault...

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by repogirl(f): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
WackyJ1: Mehn ^^^ this girl is really daft.. Look at how she just justified the girl's inability to stay committed and faithful in a relationship, stringing guys along and then putting the blame on the guys and making a wack assumption all in one go..
Nothing s the girl's fault...

hey eediiot, I'm saying it as it is, some girls do this and dats what am pointing out. How did I put blame on the guy? I only stated what he himself said and explained it out.
typical guy attitude, blame the chick one way or another. I'm not condoning her attitude or condemning it, I'm saying what it looks like.
if u have a problem wit that then please by all means go and hang yourself and see if I care.
are we all not entitled to our opinions anymore? Idio'tic fool!
Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by philfearon(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
repogirl:

hey eediiot.
Idio'tic fool!
For one person? Thats harsh my dear..
Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by repogirl(f): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
philfearon:
For one person? Thats harsh my dear..
he started it, I only helped him continue.
Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by philfearon(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
repogirl:
he started it, I only helped him continue.
Please stop my dear...
Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by WackyJ1(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
repogirl:

hey eediiot, I'm saying it as it is, some girls do this and dats what am pointing out. How did I put blame on the guy? I only stated what he himself said and explained it out.
typical guy attitude, blame the chick one way or another. I'm not condoning her attitude or condemning it, I'm saying what it looks like.
if u have a problem wit that then please by all means go and hang yourself and see if I care.
are we all not entitled to our opinions anymore? Idio'tic fool!

Lol you never start my dear, Look at my post to the poster and see what i said to him, i didn't even mention the girl, even in my post to you, i didn't condemn the girl but you still knew where i stood on the attitude of the girl. Stop decieving yourself saying you neither condemn nor condone your attitude, there is no fence sitting in this world either you're here or there.you obviously in a state of confusion as is obvious in your post, in attempting to sit on the fence you have passed most of the blame to the guys if not all, while taking the girls behaviour to be normal, if that is not bias then i don't know what is...
repogirl: she's looking for something better, u made no promises for the future with her.

I'm sure once she finds the one who's ready to be serious, she'll dump all the other ones she's been stringing along and go into the committed relationship.
Obviously you yourself did not understand the content of your post and you just wanted to post for the sake of it and sounding wise and knowledgeable.
It's people like you that don'[t know where their stand is in life and allow life to toss them up and down without knowing why, ND THEN YOU END UP blaming others for your misfortune
Repogirl i think your brain is Reposed and you better wake it up before it starts to decompose.. smiley kiss
Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by WackyJ1(m): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
philfearon:
Please stop my dear...
*coughs* Bros i wanna take this opportunity to tell you i am one of the silent readers of your thread though i have never commented, Nice work you're doing there keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by dgifted: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
OP am sure u did literature in high sch....nice write up man
Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by repogirl(f): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
Dgifted, in your mind now, you're feeling intellectual. Ain't got ur time, cos all I see you doing is twisting and turning stuff I said. No point going back and forth with you. Ddnt even waste my time in reading what u wrote, got more important things to do like going to bed.

òdè.

p.s. Actually took a few seconds to read d concluding part of ur rubbish, FYI, Mr. Intellectual mumu, I'm happily married, with kids and a blossoming career on the rise, so in your face.

fowl.
Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by dgifted: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
@Repogirl do you know any vocabulary apart from 'intellectual' ? grin ...dnt take it personal o..just curious shocked tongue
Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by repogirl(f): 6:27am On Sep 12, 2013
Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by philfearon(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2013
WackyJ1:
*coughs* Bros i wanna take this opportunity to tell you i am one of the silent readers of your thread though i have never commented, Nice work you're doing there keep up the good work.
Thanks a lot bro...Thank u..
Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by stint(m): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kikiani: congrats
Thanks. Hope its not sarcasm though
Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by stint(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
mtcheew: [/quote]
dgifted:
OP am sure u did literature in high sch....nice write up man
[quote author=mtcheew]

Only took a year of literature before i swithed majors. Thanks guys, maybe ill try my hands on fiction and we'll see if am as good as you think and as good as i hope i am.
Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by stint(m): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
repogirl: she's looking for something better, u made no promises for the future with her. She's got to find the one that will make the promises while also stringing you along cos it's obvious u r really into her.

she doesn't love u, she's just with u for a while cos she likes the attention u give her.

Thanks. she once gave a similar excuse. Its just that my trust for her died a slow death, bit by bit by every lie she told. I still wish things turned out differently,
Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by repogirl(f): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
stint:

Thanks. she once gave a similar excuse. just that my trust for her died a slow death, bit by bit by every lie she told. I still wish things turned out differently,

did you see that? Gifted olodo? OP himself has confirmed my thoughts exactly. Next time when adults are talking, sit down in a corner and listen.

op, you did the best thing though by ending the relationship, or I tell u she woulda still left Lata.
you're young , you'll get over it. Just another tale with lessons learnt as you move through life.

also, u're still in school, so u've still got so much ahead of u, the heart is a funny thing....it heals with time. I sincerely wish u the best.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by stint(m): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
repogirl:

did you see that? Gifted olodo? OP himself has confirmed my thoughts exactly. Next time when adults are talking, sit down in a corner and listen.

op, you did the best thing though by ending the relationship, or I tell u she woulda still left Lata.
you're young , you'll get over it. Just another tale with lessons learnt as you move through life.

also, u're still in school, so u've still got so much ahead of u, the heart is a funny thing....it heals with time. I sincerely wish u the best.
Thanks a million. am not still a student though. just graduated, awaiting nysc. thanks all the same
Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2013
gringringringringringrin

Are you speaking from experience?

She is right... That's wht girls do. Only a fool will attack her for this. Instead take the message and use it to your own advantage.

Was it not on nairaland that another girl said a poster should allow his girlfriend to sample/test different d1cks before she makes her choice?

We should often learn to appreciate the fact that it's a girl that tell us these because men foolishly fall into their trap and this is a life-saver.

sad
repogirl: she's looking for something better, u made no promises for the future with her. She's got to find the one that will make the promises while also stringing you along cos it's obvious u r really into her.

Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by repogirl(f): 4:18am On Sep 16, 2013
@2sexy, grin, dnt mind d gifted's sluggish reasoning.
I gave an exposé and all his slow brain could tell him is I'm supporting the chick. I wish him and his foolish wisdom well.
Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by McIrx: 8:17am On Sep 22, 2013
I think you should stay clear of romantic relationships for now so as not to get your heart broken in quick succession,since you seem to have a glass heart...lol
Seriously,with the way the world is right now,why on earth will you get so deceived into believing you can own what you stole,especially in the case of a woman?!
Guy,clear your head of her lies and move on.When the person to be serious with comes your way,you won't need a pastor to make you know that you are with the right person,her attitudes and attributes will lead the way for you.
Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by Youngpo413: 4:58am On Sep 28, 2014
WackyJ1: You know what they say bro... karma is a B.it.ch.. And she just bi.tc.h smacked you.
How can you own stolen property and think it'll forever be yours?
Abeg Go sit down and don't tell the girl anything, you purposed in your mind and took her away from tade and now she has done the same to you and you still want to talk? Do you know what 5years is? The girl doesn't owe you anything. You want to bare your mind to her but can your sense of injustice stand against what you did to tade?
Now you know how much it hurts...
I did like the way you put your story though

you just said my mind,what goes around comes around.
Re: I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) by Youngpo413: 5:00am On Sep 28, 2014
stint:
i know about kama. am a better man cause of the experience. moving on .moving on.
I am moving on

suit yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) / You Need To See The Way This Lady Is Moaning / 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.