Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,063 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:15 AM

10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) (25979 Views)

New Major Setbacks With America's Most Expensive Weapons System / Israel- The Little Giant In Weapons Sales. / Chemical Weapons Attack Reported in Syria War (2) (3) (4)

10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Youngzedd(m): 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
Issa, who is 10 years old, works with his father in a Free Syrian Army weapons factory in Aleppo, fixing equipment for ten hours a day, six days a week.

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has warned against possible reprisal attacks if the United States attacks Syria, saying that if there were military strikes, Americans can "expect every action."

SOURCE

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Youngzedd(m): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
More pictures.....

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Youngzedd(m): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
More picsssssss

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
Amazing
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Beetwo(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
wat
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by debedebe(m): 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
hope dis boy no be Hezbollah Boko Haram.. grin shocked cry
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by princechiboy: 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
By the time this boy becomes adult... One wonders what he will do... God help America

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by HezronLorraine(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
I'm actually moved by the raw passion and joy on his face.He seems very passionate about them.
Assad,just get out of there.please.

Btw,why does ICC like picking on african countries.

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by horpe132(m): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
See d@ boi............wey me i dey here dey read like 2mao no dey...........................................................................................Well God dey.......................................................................................TIME END TINZ.....................................end tym tiz

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Marotzke(m): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2013
debedebe: hope dis boy no be Hezbollah Boko Haram.. grin shocked cry
How person go come public arena to exhibit crass ignorance abi na stupidity no go cease to amaze me. Dem say the boy and im father dey with free Syrian army, you still de halla Hezbollah. in case you no know, Hezbollah na Ogbonge Shia militiaWey come from Lebanon , and na Assad. government na im dem de support.. so no way the boy go ever turn Hezbollah, since from child hood na Hezbollah im de fight. Boko Haram! na people like you, na dem de halla pass everybody carry idiocy de annoy people. you no know say boko haram come from Sunni/ Salafist ideology/sect. How Sunni Islam and Shia Islam come mix you never tell us. One day in order to show people say you sabi, where as you no sabi anything, you go come de halla,"Al Qaeda American soldier" ," Zionist Islamist" " British Argentine" "Yoruba Igbo" . Then if someone tries to correct you, you will call the person an ignorant fool. A beg I no know book.

22 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by mployer(m): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
Marotzke: How person go come public arena to exhibit crass ignorance abi na stupidity no go cease to amaze me. Dem say the boy and im father dey with free Syrian army, you still de halla Hezbollah. in case you no know, Hezbollah na Ogbonge Shia militiaWey come from Lebanon , and na Assad. government na im dem de support.. so no way the boy go ever turn Hezbollah, since from child hood na Hezbollah im de fight. Boko Haram! na people like you, na dem de halla pass everybody carry idiocy de annoy people. you no know say boko haram come from Sunni/ Salafist ideology/sect. How Sunni Islam and Shia Islam come mix you never tell us. One day in order to show people say you sabi, where as you no sabi anything, you go come de halla,"Al Qaeda American soldier" ," Zionist Islamist" " British Argentine" "Yoruba Igbo" . Then if someone tries to correct you, you will call the person an ignorant fool. A beg I no know book.
Dry if u ask me undecided

18 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by larmu(m): 12:12am On Sep 10, 2013
D yung boy is learnin handwork becos ''an idle mind is d devil's workshop''.
His mind is working,but for whom,devil?!
Hend Thyme Tinz.

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Bantino(m): 12:14am On Sep 10, 2013
Wow. War no good oooo
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by bigt2(m): 12:15am On Sep 10, 2013
m-ployer:
Dry if u ask me undecided
end time tinzzz grin

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 10, 2013
THESE ARE SIGNS I TELL U.. SIGNS THAT....

this boy will be great

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 10, 2013
Job satisfaction
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by locdog(m): 12:29am On Sep 10, 2013
O boy na d new bin.laden b dis oooo

I pity america !!!

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 10, 2013
I pray that all musl#lims will one day decide to relocate to Mars. They have destroyed peace on earth. Just imagine, Papa Abraham dey heaven dey enjoy while we dey here dey suffer the result of his adultery undecided

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by locdog(m): 12:31am On Sep 10, 2013
O boy na d new bin.laden b dis oooo

I pity america !!!

this what will happen if they strike Syria....
child soldier, infant soldier, even baby suicide bomber
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by ZN2: 12:40am On Sep 10, 2013
Just look at the passion in his eyes.

If things are not checked he could veer down the wrong path and become a terror warlord. shocked
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by AyeeIdris(f): 12:42am On Sep 10, 2013
Anyone else notice his immaculately clean hair despite all d 'grease'. Where is everyone else or does the kid work those machines alone? Those pics looks too staged. Even Hitler used images of children to press the need for world domination.
I don't understand the message being passed. The opposition that America wants to help (who is also bombing churches and doesn't represent the vast majority of the syrian people) is using children for war purposes but its ok? It shows that Assad should go because the parents of some kids are forcing them to make bombs??

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by icemann(m): 12:42am On Sep 10, 2013
Youngzedd: More picsssssss

A 10 year old boy operating a lathe machine and measuring with a vernier calipers.
FAKE

if you believe this pics you probably belive he knows rocket science, how to determine projectile path and air resistance of a bomb, he also understand s aerodynamics and bomb fin designs. This dude works alone,he has to be on some kinda drugs to be able to lift that shell (empty or live)

This pics is called war propaganda.

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by musiwa1j: 12:55am On Sep 10, 2013

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Bimpss(f): 12:59am On Sep 10, 2013
This looks wayyy too freaking staged to be real. His face is dirty, but miraculously his hair looks clean and washed. They probably rubbed some engine oil on his face and told him to go "pose" with the machines. Maybe next time they should make it a little bit more convincing by rubbing some dirt on his hair, but good try though.

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 10, 2013
Nothing can stop this boy from being Violent in future, it is written.. Train a child in the way he should go, and when he grows he shall not depart frm it ...

His heart is gradually filled with Violence
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 10, 2013
musiwa1j: Obama has to go to Syria. I am in support .. I wish Sovereign Western Nigeria too can be part of this. And by God grace we would be able to say, Yes we can be part of this.

And this is what will happen to does who believe there is not going to change in Nigeria. When they pull down abuja, kano, kaduna, you will change your mind. Is that what you want, that they blow up the senate building and the president before you let Western Nigeria go.

how can anyone do this to his people just because he does not want to leave power and you now say. Obama should not go in.

[size=28pt]Let Sovereign Western Nigeria leave[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/145693_2581265772_457444c023_b_jpgf2b5b1a76d0e422f0549a22003aa867d

Your brain wires don dey touch abi? grin

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by musiwa1j: 1:16am On Sep 10, 2013
Why are you shock. in 1963 nigeria divided into 2, the federation of Nigeria( western Nigeria) and federal Republic of Nigeria. but emeka anyaoku (igbo)was the man at the UN at that time and he refuse to leave the seat. There was a cool war at that time between USSR(russia) and the USA, so i assume they could not get a new seat.

that is the video, did you see yoruba there no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPgbteWcBCY

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by LilBRightTMc(m): 1:17am On Sep 10, 2013
U guys Havant seen nothing, if I know how to upload pics I'd have showed u guys kids that are trained to be killers in Syria...
This is what is gonna happen in my country(Nigeria) criticize me or not u know its true

Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial / Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times / US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression