Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

What Is MTN Security Number? How Can I Get Mine? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is MTN Security Number? How Can I Get Mine? (14422 Views)

Is Mtn Bis Capped Or........??? / What Is Mtn Upgrading To? / What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is MTN Security Number? How Can I Get Mine? by realugee: 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
MTN security number is a unique 16 digit pin issued to you to prevent third parties from making transactions on your account.

What are the benefits?

1. It will protect you from Mobile Fraud which results from third party transactions.
2. Makes it easier for you to carry out sensitive services such as MTN SIM Swap, PUK number retrieval, PIN Reset, Share and Sell, Call Divert and more.
3. Gives you full access to online self help channels via MTN Nigeria’s Web Portal.

How to Get your MTN Security Number

Just walk into any MTN Walk-in center or call MTN customer care on 180. You may be asked your PUK Number, Amount of Last Recharge, Residential Address etc to verify that you are the owner of the SIM. Once your SIM is verified you will be sent your security number.

Hope this was useful. You can get more details from the link below.

Source: http://www..net/mtn-security-number-7078/ (Nigeria's Leading Technology Blog!)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Review Of Tecno Camon C9 / "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review) / Why Nigerian Twitter Influencers' Accounts Were Suspended And How To Avoid It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.