Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,106 members, 7,807,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (539662 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 30, 2015
awesome4:
plz link
. m.dstv.com , then click on the box where Home is and scroll down to TV guide
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by omosoft: 8:19am On Oct 30, 2015
favoredgal:
What replaces queen of hearts

So happy to see it being advertised as the final week. Nothing more boring has been produced
finally queen of hearts is coming to an end, I don't know hw to rate it with flearless heart, worst telenovela ever.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by candycrushsoda: 10:04am On Oct 30, 2015
topeal:
ok na candycrushsodasaga!!! grin
All join grin grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by candycrushsoda: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2015
omosoft:
finally queen of hearts is coming to an end, I don't know hw to rate it with flearless heart, worst telenovela ever.

They are both the same. They started off well and ended poorly. I'm getting tired of all these telenovelas. The beginning is usually captivating, half way through, they start dragging the story then they finish off by rushing the end. I

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bbeckky: 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
In LOL? didnt notice her dre o. Whc part did she take? Tho i wasnt rily into d soap sha
benedictac:

Yeah she is very ungrateful, rude and spoilt. I don't see her annoying but naughty and she was like that in LOL too. Rubbish girl I wish I could just slap some senses into her mtcheeeeew
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bbeckky: 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
What do u expect? Aggressive guys like that are always irrational na.They get angry easily and tend towards violence 2. I used to have a guy-friend like that tho, as sweet as he is that is his prob.
MrsAnyanwu:
Is dis what Love is all about? Daniel is very aggressive, we know he loves his brother, but 4 God's sake dat is his best friend and fiancee , dis Daniel sha ....
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bbeckky: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jopac:
FLAJ- This Daniel guy is so hot-tempered, treating Lucia like trash and disrespecting every1, he will beg tire at de end. I just pity Lucia. I couldn't help but shed tears for her, it waz so emotional.
I wish
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
bbeckky:
In LOL? didnt notice her dre o. Whc part did she take? Tho i wasnt rily into d soap sha

Isabel, the yeye girl dat got pregnant for Toma's friend and partner and passed the pregnancy to Pedro
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bbeckky: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
What What happend to BCD?Telemundo!!!!!!!
asuustrike2009:

fearless heart
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bbeckky: 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
Really? Wow
benedictac:

Isabel, the yeye girl dat got pregnant for Toma's friend and partner and passed the pregnancy to Pedro
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
Why is Daniel acting like someone that the not go to school?just annoying and overbearing,acting like Nigerian policeman forcing someone to confess what she did not do and don't want to transfer her just torment her - FLAJ

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
Emilina don go chop poison again inside hospital...why are the good cast always foolish in this telemundo - POM

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Seun360(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
20yrs Inprisonment for Lucia.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ucheody: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Sorry but did el diablo kill his brother?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Voned(f): 6:29am On Oct 31, 2015
omosoft:
like seriously rate with queen of heart with fearless heart? They are not to be compared I really loved fearless heart but the ending was so so annoying but it still rates as one of the best telenovelas

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Voned(f): 6:37am On Oct 31, 2015
I just wish they can just fast forward this FLAJ it is just so emotional I want to see this Daniel cry and beg Lucia and I just hope Lucia go do shakara small not to just forgive sharp sharp.

POM- Elena wants to kill Emiliana too nawa oo
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by MrsAnyanwu(f): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
bbeckky:
What do u expect? Aggressive guys like that are always irrational na.They get angry easily and tend towards violence 2. I used to have a guy-friend like that tho, as sweet as he is that is his prob.
my dear, dats so bad ....
If I am Lucia I won't get back with him again nd he's even sleeping with her sister, I just hate daniel abeg ....

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
Simran94:
. but that Daniel go suffer o. I just read episode 63 or 64 where he told Pablo that he is madly in love with Lucia grin
D guy daniel is just impulsive...he feels every thing is just black and white.... undecided
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
FLAJ: Been reading comments and bashings on daniel and i must say its fully deserved but lucia for me must also share part of the blame for her own predicament due to her naivety and being too nice ....
First of,After finding out,12 years ago,dat her sister liliana was responsible for sending you to prison,common sense sud have made her more prudent about her sister's wicked and evil tendencies...but alas she went on as if nothing happened....now Déjà vu is about to happen to her again... undecided undecided

POM:Seriously if there is any one's character that pisses me off,its ricardo and camila... angry
so impulsive and its no surprise why it was easy to deceive them...esp ricardo

QOH:Out of curiosity,i watched the remaining episodes on youtube and i was like waoh....a really shocking end...well no need for amebor grin grin...next week is around d corner. wink wink

Happy new month of November to every one!! cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
bbeckky:
What What happend to BCD?Telemundo!!!!!!!
Well so I heard
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tbagtbee(f): 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
Please I need the YouTube links for the final episode of Queen of heart. Biko !!!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
bentenny:

D guy daniel is just impulsive...he feels every thing is just black and white.... undecided
. He will soon suffer. I think Lucia later escaped from the prison, judging from the advert where her poster was every where and Daniel was looking for her.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
Husband for Hire Teasers November 2015

Husband for Hire Teasers November 2015 – Here is whats coming up on Husband for Hire this November:

[b]Monday, 2 November:

The photo of the woman who visited the hospital the day that Marcela died is sent to the police. Griselda refuses to talk to Reinaldo.

Tuesday, 3 November:

Griselda goes home to find Teresa Cristina and Joseph in a very compromising position. Teresa Cristina and Rosario plot against Griselda.

Wednesday, 4 November:

Iris threatens Reinaldo about the photo of him kissing Griselda, but when Teresa Cristina sees the photo, she does not react how Iris expected her to.

Thursday, 5 November:

Barbara goes to the hotel in search of a job, but will not accept the offer to be a maid. Instead, she becomes a waitress.

Friday, 6 November:

Reinaldo realises that Teresa Cristina has seen the photo, and she has closed the Gourmet Palmer restaurant. Teresa Cristina refuses to talk about it.

Monday, 9 November:

Fernando and Teresa Cristina plot to burn down Griselda’s mansion. Griselda and Reinaldo meet in a hotel, but they are found there.

Tuesday, 10 November:

Iris takes an incriminating photo of José and Teresa Cristina, but José finds out and destroys it. Iris then learns that Mario has a similar photo.

Wednesday, 11 November:

Iris decides to keep the incriminating photo of Teresa Cristina. Divorce proceedings begin. The Gourmet Palmer restaurant is re-opened.

Thursday, 12 November:

Griselda reveals to Reinaldo that José and Teresa Cristina are lovers, and their romance began before Reinaldo and Teresa Cristina separated.

Friday, 13 November:

Griselda admits that she loves Reinaldo. Reinaldo finds out that Teresa Cristina has left him broke, and must tell Griselda this.

Monday, 16 November:

Manuel sees a poster of the photo of Teresa Cristina dressed in disguise at the hospital. Teresa Cristina is warned, and could be in big trouble.

Tuesday, 17 November:

Teresa Cristina and Ro go on a hunt to remove all the posters of her photo. Iris overhears Teresa Cristina talking about it and gets suspicious.

Wednesday, 18 November:

Reinaldo refuses to accept that Simon and Patricia are in a relationship. Barbara seduces Kike, but Griselda interrupts them.

Thursday, 19 November:

The two parties take place. Teresa Cristina makes an entrance at Griselda’s party by ripping Reinaldo’s shirt off in front of everyone.

Friday, 20 November:

The parties are in full swing. At the end, Reinaldo decides to spend the night in the mansion with Griselda, and José goes to Teresa Cristina’s house.

Monday, 23 November:

Amalia finds out about Teresa Cristina’s relationship. She later goes to visit Rafael in prison. Kike offers to help Clara.

Tuesday, 24 November:

Griselda has an idea to surprise Reinaldo by anonymously buying the Gourmet Palmer, but Celeste is not sure that this is a good idea.

Wednesday, 25 November:

Esther is about to give birth. Teresa Cristina has sold the Gourmet Palmer restaurant and it is now time for it to reopen, everybody is excited.

Thursday, 26 November:

Teresa Cristina asks Fernando to set fire to Griselda’s mansion. Griselda returns home to find her house in flames and Amalia screaming for help.

Friday, 27 November:

Rafael tells Griselda that her house was set fire to deliberately. Griselda is determined to find evidence to blame Teresa Cristina for the fire.

Monday, 30 November:

Griselda tells Teresa Cristina that she will find enough evidence to lock her up for setting fire to her house. Griselda begins to repair the mansion.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
Queen of Hearts Teasers - November 2015

Coming up on Queen of Heartin the show's final four days:

Monday 2 November 2015:

Javier is trying to recover his memory with the help of the Intelligence Service Team, but he doesn’t trust them and wants to escape.

Tuesday 3 November 2015:

Reina falls victim to Estefania’s vengeance. Estefania will do anything to bring back memories of the painful past. Agent Bolivar is in trouble.

Wednesday 4 November 2015:

The obscure past of Reina’s father continues to cast its shadow over her present. Finally, the reason why there have been so many deaths is revealed.

Thursday 5 November 2015:

Alicia has a special gift for Victor. Juan Jose reveals to Reina that he is Estefania’s brother. Juan Jose then tells Cristian that Reina is dead.

Friday 6 November 2015:

Reina reveals to Nicolas that she is pregnant. Shockingly, Reina, Javier and Clara are shot on the night of the fashion show
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
holyteeboy:
Husband for Hire Teasers November 2015

Husband for Hire Teasers November 2015 – Here is whats coming up on Husband for Hire this November:

[b]Monday, 2 November:

The photo of the woman who visited the hospital the day that Marcela died is sent to the police. Griselda refuses to talk to Reinaldo.

Tuesday, 3 November:

Griselda goes home to find Teresa Cristina and Joseph in a very compromising position. Teresa Cristina and Rosario plot against Griselda.

Wednesday, 4 November:

Iris threatens Reinaldo about the photo of him kissing Griselda, but when Teresa Cristina sees the photo, she does not react how Iris expected her to.

Thursday, 5 November:

Barbara goes to the hotel in search of a job, but will not accept the offer to be a maid. Instead, she becomes a waitress.

Friday, 6 November:

Reinaldo realises that Teresa Cristina has seen the photo, and she has closed the Gourmet Palmer restaurant. Teresa Cristina refuses to talk about it.

Monday, 9 November:

Fernando and Teresa Cristina plot to burn down Griselda’s mansion. Griselda and Reinaldo meet in a hotel, but they are found there.

Tuesday, 10 November:

Iris takes an incriminating photo of José and Teresa Cristina, but José finds out and destroys it. Iris then learns that Mario has a similar photo.

Wednesday, 11 November:

Iris decides to keep the incriminating photo of Teresa Cristina. Divorce proceedings begin. The Gourmet Palmer restaurant is re-opened.

Thursday, 12 November:

Griselda reveals to Reinaldo that José and Teresa Cristina are lovers, and their romance began before Reinaldo and Teresa Cristina separated.

Friday, 13 November:

Griselda admits that she loves Reinaldo. Reinaldo finds out that Teresa Cristina has left him broke, and must tell Griselda this.

Monday, 16 November:

Manuel sees a poster of the photo of Teresa Cristina dressed in disguise at the hospital. Teresa Cristina is warned, and could be in big trouble.

Tuesday, 17 November:

Teresa Cristina and Ro go on a hunt to remove all the posters of her photo. Iris overhears Teresa Cristina talking about it and gets suspicious.

Wednesday, 18 November:

Reinaldo refuses to accept that Simon and Patricia are in a relationship. Barbara seduces Kike, but Griselda interrupts them.

Thursday, 19 November:

The two parties take place. Teresa Cristina makes an entrance at Griselda’s party by ripping Reinaldo’s shirt off in front of everyone.

Friday, 20 November:

The parties are in full swing. At the end, Reinaldo decides to spend the night in the mansion with Griselda, and José goes to Teresa Cristina’s house.

Monday, 23 November:

Amalia finds out about Teresa Cristina’s relationship. She later goes to visit Rafael in prison. Kike offers to help Clara.

Tuesday, 24 November:

Griselda has an idea to surprise Reinaldo by anonymously buying the Gourmet Palmer, but Celeste is not sure that this is a good idea.

Wednesday, 25 November:

Esther is about to give birth. Teresa Cristina has sold the Gourmet Palmer restaurant and it is now time for it to reopen, everybody is excited.

Thursday, 26 November:

Teresa Cristina asks Fernando to set fire to Griselda’s mansion. Griselda returns home to find her house in flames and Amalia screaming for help.

Friday, 27 November:

Rafael tells Griselda that her house was set fire to deliberately. Griselda is determined to find evidence to blame Teresa Cristina for the fire.

Monday, 30 November:

Griselda tells Teresa Cristina that she will find enough evidence to lock her up for setting fire to her house. Griselda begins to repair the mansion.[/b]
. Abeg, what about For love and justice
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 5:26am On Nov 02, 2015
Part of Me Teasers - November 2015

[b]Monday 2 November 2015:

Monica remembers Elena’s threats. Jorge is shocked by Elena’s actions, and Elena finds out that Jorge wants custody of Emiliana.

Tuesday 3 November 2015:

Monica discovers the box of chocolates that Elena sent to Emiliana with a card saying they were from Monica - Elena is trying to poison Emiliana.

Pachuco poisons Emiliana’s food. Monica threatens Elena and warns her that she will kill her if anything bad happens to Emiliana.

Emiliana starts to feel very unwell. Diego tells Monica that Pachuco might be involved in poisoning Emiliana. Gerardo and Elena have an argument.

Friday 6 November 2015:

When Monica is close to Diego, she faints and Adriana’s spirit enters her body. Diego is overjoyed that Adriana is back. She is wearing her amulet.

Monday 9 November 2015:

Emiliana wants to see Monica, but she is not in her body. Diego and Adriana remember their love for one another, and Adriana doesn’t recognise anyone.

Tuesday 10 November 2015:

Selma helps Adriana remember Monica. Diego tries to stop Pachuco from sneaking into Emiliana’s room and poisoning her. The piano begins to play.

Wednesday 11 November 2015:

Selma explains to Adriana that Monica has left for good. She finds the video recording Monica left for Adriana and asks her to watch it with Diego.

Thursday 12 November 2015:

Adriana is moved to tears when she watches the video and Monica asks her to take care of her girls. Adriana surprises Emiliana at the hospital.

Friday 13 November 2015:

Gerardo is angry because he doesn’t understand why Adriana is talking to him differently. Diego finds him acting aggressively towards her.

Monday 16 November 2015:

Gerardo believes that Elena is responsible for everything that is happening. He decides that he doesn’t want anything to do with Monica anymore.

Tuesday 17 November 2015:

Adriana realises that her soul is leaving her body again. Diego begs her to cling to her life and fight so that they can be together.

Wednesday 18 November 2015:

Adriana asks Diego to help Monica so that she may return to him sooner. Elena and Gerardo announce that they want to get married.

Thursday 19 November 2015:

Selma speaks to Monica’s soul and tells her to come back. Suddenly the body wakes up, but will it be with Monica or Adriana’s soul?

Friday 20 November 2015:

Monica wakes up and asks for her daughter Emiliana. Diego is devastated that Adriana has gone. Elena discovers that Monica is with Emiliana.

Monday 23 November 2015:

Elena is hysterical because Monica has come into the house uninvited. Gerardo defends Monica in front of everyone and Elena confronts him for it.

Tuesday 24 November 2015:

Monica thanks Adriana for allowing her to return to help her daughters. Monica confronts Gerardo about what he and Elena are plotting.

Wednesday 25 November 2015:

Against her will, Gerardo kisses Monica. He tells her that he is marrying Elena to protect her and the girls from Elena.

Thursday 26 November 2015:

Elena arrives at the wedding accompanied by Jorge. Everyone at the ceremony is in shock, especially Gerardo. Gerardo and Elena are finally married.

Friday 27 November 2015:

Elena is hysterical when she hears the piano playing. Elena swears that she will get revenge on Monica by hurting Emiliana.

Monday 30 November 2015:

Lorena tells Jorge that Elena might be his biological daughter. Emiliana has to visit the doctor with Elena and Marta.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 5:32am On Nov 02, 2015
For Love and Justice Teasers - November 2015

[b]Monday 2 November 2015:

Daniel finds out that Roxana has run away. Nuria gets transferred into Lucia’s cell and is afraid because all the other inmates side with Lucia.

Tuesday 3 November 2015:

Liliana visits Lucia in jail. She hurts herself and leads the guards to believe that her sister attacked her. The consequences put Lucia in danger.

Lucia cannot be moved because her condition is so bad. She begins to recover, when a female police officer, paid by Liliana, comes to visit.

Lucia discovers that it was her own sister who paid the guard to kill her. Daniel confesses to Pablo that he is madly in love with Lucia.

Friday 6 November 2015:

Lucia needs to phone Daniel because Roxana is in serious danger. Lucia can’t stop Daniel from thinking that she is El Diablo’s lover.

Monday 9 November 2015:

Daniel has been given strict orders to stay away from Lucia Duran’s case. El Diablo escapes North with Roxana and Memin.

Tuesday 10 November 2015:

Lucia wants to go to the Federal District and turn herself in to the police. El Diablo must to stop her because he has risked so much to be with her.

Wednesday 11 November 2015:

Diablo threatens to hurt the children if Lucia tries to escape. Lucia promises not to escape, but helps Rafael to learn to walk again.

Thursday 12 November 2015:

Lucia makes plans to escape with the children. Rafael approaches her and tells her that he has found a vehicle that can help them.

Friday 13 November 2015:

Lucia, the children and Rafael arrive at the old Montes’ family house. El Diablo exchanges personalities with Rafael. Lucia escapes again.

Monday 16 November 2015:

El Diablo challenges Daniel to look for him. Daniel and his team enter the warehouse looking for El Diablo, and it looks like El Diablo is in trouble.

Tuesday 17 November 2015:

After learning of El Diablo’s death, Lucia leaves to turn herself over to the police. El Diablo’s plan is revealed - and Rafael has disappeared.

Wednesday 18 November 2015:

Daniel questions the false Rafael about why he abandoned Lucia. Nuria discovers the identity of the mysterious man posing as Rafael Montes.

Thursday 19 November 2015:

Nuria approaches the man posing as Rafael Montes and they join forces. Daniel is unable to tell Lucia about the way he feels about her.

Friday 20 November 2015:

Lucia has dinner with Rafael - at the same restaurant where Marina and Daniel are staying, which is uncomfortable for both couples.

Monday 23 November 2015:

Daniel and Lucia are locked up together, and they reveal to each other their true feelings. Lucia admits that she never stopped loving Daniel.

Tuesday 24 November 2015:

Lucia reveals that even though she loves Daniel, they cannot be together. Suddenly, there is a tragedy at the hospital and Lucia gets shot.

Wednesday 25 November 2015:

Lucia is badly injured from the shooting, and Daniel and El Diablo both declare their love for her. Daniel realises who is responsible for this.

Thursday 26 November 2015:

Liliana is stopped from seeing Lucia. Liliana finds out that the police are after her and that someone has sent her a very unpleasant gift.

Friday 27 November 2015:

El Diablo, posing as Rafael, accuses Liliana of threatening him. Later, Daniel interrogates Liliana about Lucia’s murder attempt.

Monday 30 November 2015:

Anselmo kidnaps Liliana and takes her to the penthouse. El Diablo tells Lucia that the only way she can save her children is by marrying him.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
This teaser is confusing
FLAJ: When did Lucia get out of prison and why isn't Daniel arresting her again? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
Simran94:
This teaser is confusing
FLAJ: When did Lucia get out of prison and why isn't Daniel arresting her again? undecided

That's why its a teaser
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bbeckky: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
na war o
asuustrike2009:

Well so I heard
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bbeckky: 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
She wud only get bck with him just because d directors av predestined her dat way, bt in reality, no sane lady wud do dat....btw whc kain love dos series writers dey portray 4 us abeg, shey na dis planet earth e dey abi na anoda 1? Haba..na so love dey be?
MrsAnyanwu:
my dear, dats so bad ....
If I am Lucia I won't get back with him again nd he's even sleeping with her sister, I just hate daniel abeg ....

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
bbeckky:
She wud only get bck with him just because d directors av predestined her dat way, bt in reality, no sane lady wud do dat....btw whc kain love dos series writers dey portray 4 us abeg, shey na dis planet earth e dey abi na anoda 1? Haba..na so love dey be?

But true true some girls are like that.they will always go back to the man that maltreats them.if another man shows them true love they will still go back to their "vomit"

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.