Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (539751 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
tegax: Abeg, where Solidad come disappear into o?
And that mysterious woman that follows Lola around as well..... What/who is she?
I love the marked change in Egovina. The woman don gentle die..lol.

I think Marcelo kidnapped soledad.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
Soledad must not die o.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
who is aurora's true love, i mean the real aurora, is eva' or rosa still having feelings for junior's brother. and av they found out who's responsible for the fire at venus
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by superflakie(f): 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
So I just started watching telemundo and I must say I love the soap especially my heart beats for lola. I was able to follow up even tho I just started watching lastweek. Behing closed door on the other hand seems interesting but am so lost mehn... I just don't understand the story line please can someone summarise it for me? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by zainharb: 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
ella.b:

I think Marcelo kidnapped soledad.
I tink d person dat kidnapped Soledad is Lola's father #jst tinkin#
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Youngtekkey(m): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
zainharb: I tink d person dat kidnapped Soledad is Lola's father #jst tinkin#
you are right,his name is tiberio
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by superflakie(f): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2013
zainharb: I tink d person dat kidnapped Soledad is Lola's father #jst tinkin#

I agree with you. Lola's dad is the brain behind the whole tin while marcelo did the dirty job.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
hello everyone, can someone please give me the summary of monday and tuesday episode of my heart beats for lola and precious rose and please what did aurora tell the press concerning her true love and who is now the true love, martins or lorenzo?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by olaric(m): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
lizzyt92: hello everyone, can someone please give me the summary of monday and tuesday episode of my heart beats for lola and precious rose and please what did aurora tell the press concerning her true love and who is now the true love, martins or lorenzo?

She told the press that Lorenzo 'was' her true love.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 6:59am On Oct 10, 2013
olaric:

She told the press that Lorenzo 'was' her true love.

Wow!!! I cant just get enough of this 'Behind Closed Doors'. I feel like having the whole episodes to my own disposal. Too much craving!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by camizzy(f): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2013
tegax:

Wow!!! I cant just get enough of this 'Behind Closed Doors'. I feel like having the whole episodes to my
own disposal. Too much craving!
Abi ooooo,itz so interesting.ma fav character is pilar's sister(4gotten her name),I love her no nonsense attitude unlike her sister,pilar who annoys d heck out of me undecided
tegax:

Wow!!! I cant just get enough of this 'Behind Closed Doors'. I feel like having the whole episodes to my
own disposal. Too much craving!
Abi ooooo,itz so interesting.ma fav character is pilar's sister(4gotten her name),I love her no nonsense attitude unlike her sister,pilar who annoys d heck out of me
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2013
camizzy:
Abi ooooo,itz so interesting.ma fav character is pilar's sister(4gotten her name),I love her no nonsense attitude unlike her sister,pilar who annoys d heck out of me undecided
Abi ooooo,itz so interesting.ma fav character is pilar's sister(4gotten her name),I love her no nonsense attitude unlike her sister,pilar who annoys d heck out of me

Mine is her newly found love. Don Conde made his worst mistake by firing him. That guy is too intelligent and fearless!
On the other hand, Ignacia is beginning to annoy me big time.....she's damn too stupid.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hey guys..... just noticed while watching the soaps last night. Hilda (the maid @ Conde family, Emilio's wife) in BCD, is actually the same person acting as Andrea (An executive @ Venus) in Precious Rose shocked.

Was just surprised with how different the eye glasses make her look cheesy

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
Wow....... I soo much loved the beating matias gave Leonardo last night. smiley wink smiley. Matias is no fool, he figured it out already that Leonardo can walk, at least and he is just pretending.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Sugahylz(f): 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
Jummaima: Hey guys..... just noticed while watching the soaps last night. Hilda (the maid @ Conde family, Emilio's wife) in BCD, is actually the same person acting as Andrea (An executive @ Venus) in Precious Rose shocked.

Wow you are sooo right! she rily changed!
But that girl rily got me pissed off by cutting the alarm wires n even added"they deserve it" on top! As if she knew smtn bad was gonna hapn! That act vex me die!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bobankky: 12:22am On Oct 12, 2013
Jummaima: Hey guys..... just noticed while watching the soaps last night. Hilda (the maid @ Conde family, Emilio's wife) in BCD, is actually the same person acting as Andrea (An executive @ Venus) in Precious Rose shocked.

i noticed dat long ago.Matyrs also,the ex PR to Javier in BCD is Lorenzo in Aurora bt he also looks vry different aftr d clean shave.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by jmaine: 12:49am On Oct 12, 2013
bobankky: i noticed dat long ago.Matyrs also,the ex PR to Javier in BCD is Lorenzo in Aurora bt he also looks vry different aftr d clean shave.

Even Nibaldo, Renato Conde chauffeur also made an apperance in Aurora
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 1:01am On Oct 12, 2013
Sugahylz:

Wow you are sooo right! she rily changed!
But that girl rily got me pissed off by cutting the alarm wires n even added"they deserve it" on top! As if she knew smtn bad was gonna hapn! That act vex me die!

I was just shouting,stupid girl! foolish girl! after watching the scene/s.Ronaldo didnt deserve that.He was nice to her.And i noticed the Hilda eish long ago and that of Nebaldo this week.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by 4nez(f): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2013
Things re getting hot @ my heart beats for lola, cnt believe marcelo ordered dose guys to shoot deborah friend(cnt rem her name)...I so love the progamme
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Sugahylz(f): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2013
4nez: Things re getting hot @ my heart beats for lola, cnt believe marcelo ordered dose guys to shoot deborah friend(cnt rem her name)...I so love the progamme

Yea its just as if deborah led her friend to her grave. Poor girl, her chapter don close!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Sugahylz(f): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2013
C'est moi:

I was just shouting,stupid girl! foolish girl! after watching the scene/s.Ronaldo didnt deserve that.He was nice to her.And i noticed the Hilda eish long ago and that of Nebaldo this week.

You re right, the old man doesn't deserve any of what he's getting....unless maybe there's somthing evil abt his past dat I dunno. I sha pity the man [img][/img]
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jayneve: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
Pls can I watch telemundo On dstv access? Who has any idea? Thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by olaric(m): 12:06am On Oct 13, 2013
Jayneve: Pls can I watch telemundo On dstv access? Who has any idea? Thanks

Yes u can; and this 100% official!

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 2:44am On Oct 13, 2013
Sugahylz: [img][/img]

Yea its just as if deborah led her friend to her grave. Poor girl, her chapter don close!

Veronica. That's her name. She had that coming anyway, since she had d guts to threaten Marcelo. Don't know why I never liked her ***** just saying undecided
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Youngtekkey(m): 3:22am On Oct 13, 2013
Jummaima:

Veronica. That's her name. She had that coming anyway, since she had d guts to threaten Marcelo. Don't know why I never liked her ***** just saying undecided
she is kind of cute
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 13, 2013
Jayneve: Pls can I watch telemundo On dstv access? Who has any idea? Thanks
Yep

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by larrybabe: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2013
Things are really getting heated up in the 4 soaps except for the annoying AURORA!!!. MHBFL- I wonder why Deborah even wants to help Soledad to escape, i thot she hated her? This week is going to be interesting.......
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by larrybabe: 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
BCD - I really felt like strangling that Emilio's wife, what's that her yeye name sef! U dey vex for ur hubby wetin concern Mr. Renata Conde for there? Na the guy say make u go marry Emilio? The only person that never questioned Hilda and just accepted her as his daughter and she listened to an outsider to disconnect the whole house alarm? very lame girl. I pity Mr. Conde sha the guy is just blinded by Eva's infidelity to see thru his nose. The only sane person in the Conde's house for now is Carola. Gonzalo is preoccupied with the thought of Pilar on his sick bed. Emilio and marital wahala, Eva is still thinking of her loverboy Matias, Ignacia is going nuts with the thought of Gonzalo/Pilar, Javier/Adolfo and she is really not thinking straight. Matias although very intelligent but may not live long to deal with Adolfo or convince Renata Conde as his death is near.....
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by larrybabe: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
And for my favourite hmmmmmm......... Precious Rose - Yawa go gas o! Everybody want to go do blood test to save Eva's baby! A lot would be revealed o! The Dr. sef is already suspecting that Eva is his child, i wonder what would happen if Eva/Rosa is a match? afterall she is Rosaura's daughter and is a blood relative to little Eduardito. What would happen if Ignacíö Altamirano is just the boy's perfect match? I would love to see his face! What if the Dr. does DNA with he and Eva's blood and they concide? A lot would be uncovered this week or next, i just can't wait!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by larrybabe: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hmmmm......... Hosey Ignacíó is the compactiblity donor for little Eduardito! See Barbara face! I don laugh die!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by larrybabe: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
Deborah is such a big fool! Re-kidnapping Soledad! I pity for her & my dear Soledad too...... Lets see if André will catch her in tomorrow's episode.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by larrybabe: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
Carola is my babe! Very clever indeed!! Matias is my man too its just that he won't leave long. Dumb ignaciá she couldn't even figure anything out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)