Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,992 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (291446 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by marcmarv(m): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2016
please NL
..how many weeks does it take for a student package to arrive in Nigeria from Lithuania..
I'm still waiting for mine..
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by marcmarv(m): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2016
please can someone tell me how many weeks it takes a Lithuanian student package to arrive in Nigeria..
coz I'm still waiting for mine
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
marcmarv:
please can someone tell me how many weeks it takes a Lithuanian student package to arrive in Nigeria..
coz I'm still waiting for mine

I heard it's one month, any interview?
which school did you applied to?
what's your major ?
how did you apply?
procedures.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by marcmarv(m): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=LostCity post=47782268]
MRU university, computer science, bachelor and I applied directly to the school since May now I've gotten the admission and I've paid the tuition they have shipped my package but it hasn't arrived yet.. Lithuania doesn't have embassy in Nigeria and my studies starting 1st sept. so I'm a bit confused coz I will now have to go through India to get the Lithuanian student visa plus time to obtain the visa and start studies..

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=marcmarv post=47796345][/quote]

Oh congrats on your admission, You shouldn't worry,your package will reach you sooner ,ehm i suggest you follow Estonia Thread,Since Latvia,Estonia, Lithuania are all inclined, you may like to ask your questions there,search in the box ,you will see Estonia Thread,
Two more question,Did you pay Application Fee?
I thought every necessary documents do come through mail?
is shipping the new Policy?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by marcmarv(m): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=LostCity post=47800039]

yeah application fee is the first payment u make coz it's non refundable..
and oh yes.. all the necessary documents needed for student visa are shipped in one package..
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=marcmarv post=47804132][/quote]
My oh My,thanks, please check for Estonia visa thread,it's here,and ask your questions, their visa processing is related to Lithuania,
They are ready to answer your question with valid answers!

We will discuss more on Lithuania related issues later on.thanks.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=marcmarv post=47804132][/quote]
www.nairaland.com/1972275/lets-talk-estonia/103#1972275.3320 Follow This Link.

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by sobastical: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=marcmarv post=47796345][/quote]

I pray you meet up with deadline and with this India visa processes...cos Lithuania can be slow at times angry
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by jasperyct(m): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Can someone enter Lithuania direct with Schengen visa (France)?
Or what process is needed after french visa...
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
jasperyct:
Can someone enter Lithuania direct with Schengen visa (France)?
Or what process is needed after french visa...

Yes ,Lithuania is part of Schengen State.

2 Likes

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by vicatrix(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
Do not go to india cos it is complicated situation rather ask the university you applied to include a letter for you to South Africa for the visa.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by KingyKing: 1:29am On Aug 22, 2016
blaiseperez01:
HELLO FRIENDS, THANKS ALOT

ITS NOT EASY BUT GOD DEY.

Bruh, I sent a pm.. abeg..
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by KingyKing: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
vicatrix:

they have embassy in south Africa, kindly go there cos it cheaper/Easy/affordable name it but pls hardly can you find student job here take note

Do you know anybody that has done the SA route? Cos I learnt you'll need south africa RP to apply for Lithuanian visa
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by vicatrix(m): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingyKing:

Do you know anybody that has done the SA route? Cos I learnt you'll need south africa RP to apply for Lithuanian visa

that i do not much about the south Africa RP, but i am sure that you can apply cos a friend of mine did though was not given cos he over stayed his previous visit in the EU state
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Akoachere: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
Please house,must my sponsor be a family member? ie must we have same Sur name?
Please someone should help me with an ans
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
Not a Must but i learnt that family related sponsor has an added advantage.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by yomyjoe(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
marcmarv:
[/quote][quote author=marcmarv post=47796345]
good day all, I want to apply for masters in computer science in lithuania, I want to ask if they accept 2.2. (Second Class Lower). And what school accepts it. Thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by yomyjoe(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=blaiseperez01 post=43343325]HELLO FRIENDS, THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR HELP IN ALL WAYS. I FINALLY SECURED MY VISA TO LITHUANIA. I ACTUALLY GOT MY VISA AT INDIA. IT WASNT EASY BUT IT WAS WORTH MY JOURNEY. I AM FINALLY IN LITHUANIA, I HAVE BEEN IN THE COUNTRY FOR OVER A MONTH NOW.

ANYBODY NEED HELP IN STUDYING HERE CAN ASK ME.

ITS NOT EASY BUT GOD DEY.

good day all, I want to apply for masters in computer science in lithuania, I want to ask if they accept 2.2. (Second Class Lower). And what school accepts it. Thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by yomyjoe(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
yomyjoe:

Hello,Please I'll advice you to visit IThe Official Gateway of Studies in Lithuania by clicking on this Link
www​. studyinlithuania .lt/

Choose a school, select your desired program, the forward a mail to the school admin,and ask them your question, they reply mail fast, I'm sure they will reply you.
thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by yomyjoe(m): 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Thank you very much sir
LostCity:

Hello,Please I'll advice you to visit IThe Official Gateway of Studies in Lithuania by clicking on this Link
www​. studyinlithuania .lt/

Choose a school, select your desired program, the forward a mail to the school admin,and ask them your question, they reply mail fast, I'm sure they will reply you.
thanks.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
yomyjoe:
Thank you very much sir
You're welcome sir
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by georgesegun87: 3:24am On Sep 30, 2016
Pls.kingly tell us the process u take in India..for u to secure the visa... Thanks

uote author=yomyjoe post=49781083][/quote]
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by yomyjoe(m): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hi guys, let's try to keep this thread going with questions and good information. I just found out that VYTAUTASMAGNUS UNIVERSITY IN LITHUANIA has opened their portal to apply from the 11th of October 2016 to 11th December 2016 when it closes that day, it won't be opened till 10th march 2017. So apply fast and they also don't require English language test like Estonia. .......talk to you later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by yomyjoe(m): 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
Pls how did you notarized your documents and where bcoz I am in Lagos [quote author=marcmarv post=47796345][/quote]
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
yomyjoe:
Hi guys, let's try to keep this thread going with questions and good information. I just found out that VYTAUTASMAGNUS UNIVERSITY IN LITHUANIA has opened their portal to apply from the 11th of October 2016 to 11th December 2016 when it closes that day, it won't be opened till 10th march 2017. So apply fast and they also don't require English language test like Estonia. .......talk to you later

which course are you going for ?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by yomyjoe(m): 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
marcmarv:
Pls how did you notarized your documents and where bcoz I am in Lagos
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by yomyjoe(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
LostCity:

which course are you going for ?
international relations and diplomacy
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
yomyjoe:
international relations and diplomacy

Alright, I guess bsc?
I wish you the best
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by yomyjoe(m): 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
No it's master studies
LostCity:

Alright, I guess bsc?
I wish you the best
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
yomyjoe:
No it's master studies
Alright.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.