Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (291807 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 7:32am On Mar 05, 2020
pixey:
Thanks man!

I have a friend who is interested in deploma in I.T can you help me out with the school direct site maybe he can apply and also try as well
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Dottune(m): 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
pixey:
Use this mail ! .
Thanks, you clear your details.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 7:16am On Mar 06, 2020
Let keep this thread alive. So what is going on and hope many of you have applied for admission?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by timagentms: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2020
Pls someone should give me some schools that their tution is bearable to pay, or the links to apply for the admission. Thank you
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 06, 2020
timagentms:
Pls someone should give me some schools that their tution is bearable to pay, or the links to apply for the admission. Thank you
What's your budget and course?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by pixey(m): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2020
Evankc:
Let keep this thread alive. So what is going on and hope many of you have applied for admission?
How far you tried it?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by timagentms: 10:20am On Mar 06, 2020
xule20:
What's your budget and course?
2k-3k
infotech mgt, data mgt or information and business mgt
Thank u
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2020
timagentms:

2k-3k

Thank u
https://apply.ku.lt/courses/course/228-msc-business-management

Or check

http://studyin.lt/

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by timagentms: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nathan189: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
Please who has submitted to the embassy before and what documents did you use??
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by eniobanke101(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
timagentms:

2k-3k

Thank u
is ielts a must for masters in Lithuania thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
Them do wave ielts for Nigerians since we are english speaking country including our studies is in english as well too but i don't know if all schools requirement are the same. You can still mail the school but am very sure Lithuania did not make it compulsory for Nigeria ..
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Innyella: 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
Hello All,

I plan on studying in Lithuania. Please who can give a breakdown of the visa proccesing.

Also, for those who are already there. How is the country like?

Are student jobs easy to find?.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by ademolufunmi: 11:03am On Mar 07, 2020
How many months statement of account for Lithuania?

What is the minimum amount for the statement?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by autolearner: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
eniobanke101:
is ielts a must for masters in Lithuania thanks

No, it isn’t a requirement. Some specific courses/institution can require it tho. Look through your course requirement.

ademolufunmi:
How many months statement of account for Lithuania?
What is the minimum amount for the statement?

3 months, 4-5m

Innyella:
Hello All,

I plan on studying in Lithuania. Please who can give a breakdown of the visa proccesing.

Also, for those who are already there. How is the country like?

Are student jobs easy to find?.

Thank you

You can read about the country from any forum & YouTube videos. Just understand that Winter can be harsh and prepare for it, amongst a whole lot of other cultural changes you’d experience.

Jobs are available but won’t pay you that much(barely minimum wage), experienced jobs can come handy if you’re a Skilled IT professional.

Nonetheless, be prepared to have your cost of living for about 6months saved away.

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
mikeerrr:
Please someone should answer me please
. Hi there is no problem in trying ok. Try and look for the school of your choice and the application fees should be around 100-200euros. Bachelor tuition fees should be 900-1500 Euros per annum excluding living fees. Try get admission first and try your luck for visa . Yes take your waec certificate to court and certify photocopies.

2 Likes

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nathan189: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
Please how long does it take to acknowledge payment Lithuania university of health science. Paid since Thursday from Greece to Lithuania. Sent receipt of payment but no acknowledgement letter yet.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nathan189: 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Who else applied to Lithuania university of health science or is currently studying there??
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Jubrilx3: 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
What is d address or link to all schools in Lithuania
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by timagentms: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
Jubrilx3:
What is d address or link to all schools in Lithuania

https://apply.ku.lt/courses/course/228-msc-business-management
Or check
http://studyin.lt/
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by zeebeedee: 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
hayzed89:
. Hi there is no problem in trying ok. Try and look for the school of your choice and the application fees should be around 100-200euros. Bachelor tuition fees should be 900-1500 Euros per annum excluding living fees. Try get admission first and try your luck for visa . Yes take your waec certificate to court and certify photocopies.

what school in lithuania is accepting 900 to 1500? U people shld fear God before misleading others..Applyin for bsc at 36yrs old with just waec is a big risk,u dont need for things to be sugarcoated..No big deal in tryin ur luck sha bt its unrealistic..Anyone tryin for klaipeda should know they are very irresponsible

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sugar-coated? Like how bro, let him try we are not God, u know how we naija reasons. E should write a compelling reasons to the school why e needs the bsc program and convince the embassy too. Shekena. E should try his luck.

zeebeedee:

what school in lithuania is accepting 900 to 1500? U people shld fear God before misleading others..Applyin for bsc at 36yrs old with just waec is a big risk,u dont need for things to be sugarcoated..No big deal in tryin ur luck sha bt its unrealistic..Anyone tryin for klaipeda should know they are very irresponsible

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
hayzed89:
Sugar-coated? Like how bro, let him try we are not God, u know how we naija reasons. E should write a compelling reasons to the school why e needs the bsc program and convince the embassy too. Shekena. E should try his luck.

Well i know the possibility is very slim but there is no harm in trying . He might be lucky
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by zeebeedee: 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
hayzed89:

Guess you willingly decided to skip where i wrote he can still try his luck..U know how we naija reason,pele o American and write your sentences well,its HE not "e"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
Good noon frnds. For those that just applied have anyone gotten admission from any of the schools in Lithuania for thier degree program ?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by sexydamsel4luv: 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Good evening friends. Please who have used the Lithuania embassy in Egypt to submit a student application and what is the processing time?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 6:00am On Mar 13, 2020
Do to corona virus:

All Universities in Lithuania on locked down till April. All lectures would be online via moodle
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by uptimum123(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2020
Hello guys.

Any reply from VFS centre yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.