Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,552 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:53 PM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (289051 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by ebenezer880(m): 1:26am On Apr 23, 2020
how can i download d skvc form please
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ejay99(f): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
larrybenny:
Thanks. Have you done yours? How was it? Hope you got the admission?
yes I did mine March still waiting for their decision how did your interview go?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ujules: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
ebenezer880:
how can i download d skvc form please

Check their website

https://www.skvc.lt/default/en/60/apply/documentation_requirements
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ejay99(f): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
na wa o so no one here is currently studying at Mru �
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Chuchu27: 9:40am On Apr 27, 2020
Is any one else getting this error message while trying to sign into their SKVC account

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by damton(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Chuchu27:
Is any one else getting this error message while trying to sign into their SKVC account

you should register by following this link: https://epe.skvc.lt/lt/Account/Register 

After registering you also have to confirm your registration by a link that was sent to you by e-mail.

Also, if you are using a mobile device, please enable a desktop site view as otherwise the site will not work.

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Chuchu27: 9:50am On Apr 29, 2020
damton:

you should register by following this link: https://epe.skvc.lt/lt/Account/Register 

After registering you also have to confirm your registration by a link that was sent to you by e-mail.

Also, if you are using a mobile device, please enable a desktop site view as otherwise the site will not work.  

Done all of this , still having the same issues
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by chrisderson: 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Since our lockdown will be relaxed on the 4th of May, when is the VFS opening?

Any news or ideas on this?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by drainoh: 7:35am On May 05, 2020
paulavon:

Its really tiring
I I am also applying to KTU, paying the application fee is quite a challenge, I don't know why they don't use online payment.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Kemenarai: 6:03am On May 12, 2020
[quote author=drainoh post=89200259][/quote]You can download "Skrill" app and make payments directly to the bank for the application fee. Don't forget to input the details as requested by the school.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by davizfx: 8:13pm On May 12, 2020
2demolad:
I'm a student of klapieda University(Health care management) and i will like to address some comments right here.. Let me start with this , i came to Lithuania through VFS.. i submitted m visa application on November 15, got response from Lithuania embassy in Ankara December (prior to Christmas). i left Nigeria after so much delay cause by the weather on February 15, 2020.. The truth is that , klapieda University often have thousands of applicants from the African Countries due to the low tuition fees and it is important to state that most of the successful D visa applicants are students coming to study in klaipeda University. More also, the lady in charge of the international students receive more than 100 calls everyday and its pretty difficult to attend to everyone.. Klaipeda University is not a bad University and not a shit University as said by users here.. They have got a procedures and there's a need to follow the procedure before you can be given a space to study in the University.. Trust me, you have got high chances of getting your visa more than other students going to other university in Lithuania if you follow the procedure .. Unfortunately, the recent delay faced by applicants with the visa application was due to VFS poor handling of using an appropriate means to send applicants documents and Klaipeda have timeline/study calendar.. The University had no choice but to defer students admission. we can all blame VFS and you all need to see the lady in international office , she receive calls from students daily and we (africans) dont have patient at all.. they often shout on her , disturb her etc to cut the whole thing short, klaipeda remains one of the best university here, i can also tell you that accommodations are quite cheap here compare to other cities.. living costs are also cheap and affordable too. So you all need to be patient and if you need more info/details about admission up to visa application, you can ask me questions and i will do my best to respond

Kind Regards Everyone
please Bro can you share your email address with me? Thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by alert20: 8:21pm On May 12, 2020
2demolad:
I'm a student of klapieda University(Health care management) and i will like to address some comments right here.. Let me start with this , i came to Lithuania through VFS.. i submitted m visa application on November 15, got response from Lithuania embassy in Ankara December (prior to Christmas). i left Nigeria after so much delay cause by the weather on February 15, 2020.. The truth is that , klapieda University often have thousands of applicants from the African Countries due to the low tuition fees and it is important to state that most of the successful D visa applicants are students coming to study in klaipeda University. More also, the lady in charge of the international students receive more than 100 calls everyday and its pretty difficult to attend to everyone.. Klaipeda University is not a bad University and not a shit University as said by users here.. They have got a procedures and there's a need to follow the procedure before you can be given a space to study in the University.. Trust me, you have got high chances of getting your visa more than other students going to other university in Lithuania if you follow the procedure .. Unfortunately, the recent delay faced by applicants with the visa application was due to VFS poor handling of using an appropriate means to send applicants documents and Klaipeda have timeline/study calendar.. The University had no choice but to defer students admission. we can all blame VFS and you all need to see the lady in international office , she receive calls from students daily and we (africans) dont have patient at all.. they often shout on her , disturb her etc to cut the whole thing short, klaipeda remains one of the best university here, i can also tell you that accommodations are quite cheap here compare to other cities.. living costs are also cheap and affordable too. So you all need to be patient and if you need more info/details about admission up to visa application, you can ask me questions and i will do my best to respond

Kind Regards Everyone

Hello boss I would like to ask a few questions and maybe guide me through the admission process, I submitted my application but I need health certificate and CV template thanks.... Also if I download Skrill can I use it to pay the application fees but again in the application process the school requires proof of payment of the application fees thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Squisite(f): 12:25pm On May 13, 2020
I did everything that was required of me. Got admission, paid tuition fees and applied for visa through vfs abuja on September. Got my passport end of December . The embassy denied my Visa because According to them i will migrate. After months of stress and lots of money spent. Thats bad
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by autolearner: 12:27pm On May 13, 2020
Squisite:
I did everything that was required of me. Got admission, paid tuition fees and applied for visa through vfs abuja on September. Got my passport end of December . The embassy denied my Visa because According to them i will migrate. After months of stress and lots of money spent. Thats bad

Oh wow... so sorry to hear about your refusal.
Is there room to appeal or the decision is final?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 13, 2020
Squisite:
.... Ha sorry brother, why the denial, is it Master or bsc u apply for ?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by CowbellY: 10:50am On May 14, 2020
Is there anyone running an undergraduate program here ?

What's the "transcript" required apart from "WAEC certificate" ?.

Or is it the same ?

Thanks.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Peejayolapeju15(f): 12:53pm On May 14, 2020
Transcript is a document that shows your result from your 100-400 level, you can get it from your school , university or polytechnic... I think the transcript they need is just a year transcript, it’s not all schools that usually ask for it though
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by doaf22: 7:22pm On May 14, 2020
Hello house
so is there any LTH university taking new students at this time of the year MAY,2020 ?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by pauloz555: 10:24pm On May 14, 2020
doaf22:
Hello house
so is there any LTH university taking new students at this time of the year MAY,2020 ?

Vytautas Magnus university

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Murphy7: 9:45am On May 15, 2020
M
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by CowbellY: 5:51pm On May 15, 2020
Peejayolapeju15:
Transcript is a document that shows your result from your 100-400 level, you can get it from your school , university or polytechnic... I think the transcript they need is just a year transcript, it’s not all schools that usually ask for it though

I know. The student in this instance is going for a Bsc degree.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Peejayolapeju15(f): 3:39pm On May 16, 2020
CowbellY:

I know. The student in this instance is going for a Bsc degree.
Which school did the person choose
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by AndrewLT: 9:31am On May 17, 2020
@2demolad :
Greetings sir , For people already with a notarized student copy of their transcript , Is it mandatory that transcript must equally be sent from issuing institution to klaipieda uni while applying to klapieda university? Despite having the option of uploading the notarized copy?
Thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by doaf22: 6:47pm On May 18, 2020
THANKS !

Vytautas Magnus university [/quote]
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Hisgraceapparel(f): 2:59am On May 19, 2020
[quote author=drainoh post=89200259][/quote]

Hello,
I need assistance too paying for application fees. Any advise please?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ujules: 12:32pm On May 19, 2020
Squisite:

Sorry about this. What was their reason for denying you Visa.

Write to the school and tell them you need a refund of school fees paid. You’ll be asked to show your visa denial document and other documentations will be needed as well.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ujules: 12:35pm On May 19, 2020
AndrewLT:
@2demolad :
Greetings sir , For people already with a notarized student copy of their transcript , Is it mandatory that transcript must equally be sent from issuing institution to klaipieda uni while applying to klapieda university? Despite having the option of uploading the notarized copy?
Thanks

It’s dependent on the school you’re applying to. If they requested for notarized copies or have the option of notarized copy, then upload notarized copy.

Unless you want to stress yourself of going to school and spending additional money for your school to waybill your transcript.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by CowbellY: 11:13am On May 20, 2020
Peejayolapeju15:

Which school did the person choose
VDU
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 10:15am On May 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (107) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.