Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (292065 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by shawnmich: 12:38am On Jul 08, 2020
Please I have one more question to ask please.
I have like 8 month old child, and I want to go with him because it's impossible to leave an infant like that. Please how can I get visa for him or how do I take him along and is there any provision for an infant like him and will I be allowed to take him to class.
Please I need enlightenment on this because am trying to ask the admissions advisor but am not getting any reasonable answer. Please help me with this expert in the house.
Thanks
Thanks
shawnmich:
Thanks for the information.

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by gentleking90(m): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
Please my nephew went to submit his lithuania study visa application today at vfs Lagos and was told that mondays is the only days for submission and it must be done via appointment.
Please who else have pass through this and what is the possible way.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Kishhenrry: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
Please have u started your visa process
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Kishhenrry: 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Good evening everybody.
I have been recently admitted to pursue a masters degree in legal technology at mykolas romeris university in Lithuania
Please can someone help me with the following questions

1. what documents do I need to notarize legalize or authenticate for the visa application

2. I reside in Lagos where can I notarize authenticate or legalize such documents

3. What are the general documents I need for the visa application

4.how much do you need to show in your bank statements and how long is the period is it three or six months.

Thank you very much for your assistance
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by shawnmich: 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
Please I need assistance, anyone that sent money using form A from access bank recently. How long does it take before effecting the account and how long does it takes before the money appears in the school account.
Please share the information if you have it, because I want to see whether I will meet up with the deadline.
Please guru in the house help with the information.
Form A offshore Tuition fee payment.
Thanks in advance
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by chrisderson: 1:20am On Jul 11, 2020
I submitted my student visa application on the 29 of June, two Mondays ago. I did not need an appointment, I simply walked in and got it done. And, yes, they only attend to Lithuania student visa application on Mondays from 9 am to 2 pm

gentleking90:
Please my nephew went to submit his lithuania study visa application today at vfs Lagos and was told that mondays is the only days for submission and it must be done via appointment.
Please who else have pass through this and what is the possible way.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by shawnmich: 6:39am On Jul 11, 2020
Please what are the fees to be paid there at VFS office and how much?
What other documents that is needed for submission apart from bank statement, education credentials, admission documents and insurance. Is there other documents needed apart from this and which documents will I need to notarize and where can I notarize it in Lagos?
Pls help with some information.
Thanks

chrisderson:

I submitted my student visa application on the 29 of June, two Mondays ago. I did not need an appointment, I simply walked in and got it done. And, yes, they only attend to Lithuania student visa application on Mondays from 9 am to 2 pm

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by chrisderson: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
Some of the documents depend on whether you are applying for MSc or BSc.

I applied for MSc so I submitted the belwo., They will sight the Original but you will only submit the Copy:

Passport data page (Same for if you have previous passports)

Neco or WAEC Certificate

Health Insurance

Degree Certificate

Degree Transcripts

Some other professional certificates

My Bank Statement (Masters students are advised to have their own bank statements with funds in it and/or that shows the proof of employment or economic activities. Can also be for the purposes of sponsoring your education in Lithuanian.... You should also include a sponsor's bank statement. BSc students can just show their sponsor's bank statements ) The thing is, if you are going for BSc, it is expected that you are still too young to sponsor yourself. If you are going for BSc but you already have employment, not bad if you include your own bank statement

A motivational letter that will clearly state why you have chosen your course of study, why you have chosen the school and why you have chosen Lithuania. This letter must include your research ambitions for the chosen course

If you are self-employed, they gonna need your certificate of business Incorporation from Corporate Affairs

A letter from your sponsor and his/her bank statement

Try to notarize all your academic credentials like WAEC/NECO, Degree certificate and transcripts (If applicable)

You only pay a processing fee of 11 thousand naira. If you want your passport mailed back to you when it is back from the embassy without you going to VFS, then you will be made to pay another 4 thousand naira for that.

shawnmich:
Please what are the fees to be paid there at VFS office and how much?
What other documents that is needed for submission apart from bank statement, education credentials, admission documents and insurance. Is there other documents needed apart from this and which documents will I need to notarize and where can I notarize it in Lagos?
Pls help with some information.
Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ceeflo(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
chrisderson:

I applied for MSc so I submitted the belwo., They will sight the Original but you will only submit the Copy:

Neco or WAEC Certificate

Health Insurance

Degree Certificate

Degree Transcripts

My Bank Statement (Masters students are advised to have their own bank statements with funds in it and/or that shows the proof of employment or economic activities. Can also be for the purposes of sponsoring your education in Lithuanian.... You should also include a sponsor's bank statement. BSc students can just show their sponsor's bank statements ) The thing is, if you are going for BSc, it is expected that you are still too young to sponsor yourself. If you are going for BSc but you already have employment, not bad if you include your own bank statement

A motivational letter that will clearly state why you have chosen your course of study, why you have chosen the school and why you have chosen Lithuania. This letter must include your research ambitions for the chosen course

If you are self-employed, they gonna need your certificate of business Incorporation from Corporate Affairs

Try to notarize all your academic credentials like WAEC/NECO, Degree certificate and transcripts (If applicable)

You only pay a processing fee of 11 thousand naira. If you want your passport mailed back to you when it is back from the embassy without you going to VFS, then you will be made to pay another 4 thousand naira for that.

Did you pay via POS or you went with cash, and will you say transcripts are very important for msc submissions, considering we have our skvc and notarized certificates ? I have my transcript copies, but I’m submitting on Monday, and don’t have it notarized, I have the rest of everything you stated. Can’t notarize on a Sunday, do you think I should put in the transcript as it is, or just keep it out of my other documents considering it is the only thing that isn’t notarized ? Monday is the only submission day, and I can’t afford to submit next Monday.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 12, 2020
Good afternoon, when we say notarization, do we mean taking our documents to law court for notarization or a notary public lawyer? Or taking documents to Abuja for attestation in ministry of foreign affairs which one among them. Thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 12, 2020
Morning, I have some questions to ask about the visa application. I have BSC in accounting and associate and graduate member certificate in management from Nigerian institute of Management with their transcript of records, gce o level and neco everything at a sitting with nysc discharge certificate. I left service 2015. I work in real estate agency office na my papa small office o, the company is not registered though. I have travel to Dubai two times , bene republic , republic of Rwanda and Kenya. No be say the money dey, na the small money way available na him I dey take build these travel history small small.

To be honest here am 31 I never marry but I get one small girl wey I want marry may be next year Sha. In my account na tution fees money dey my account , my my younger bro got buy ticket one leg if I dey go. My papa and mama and my two other siblings go raise the bta, they no get choice or any options i.

But on the issue of sponsorship, can I get a sponsor that's is not blood related who can act as sponsor ,will it be acceptable ,won't the embassy say at 31 I should be able to fund all everything myself until say I dey work, u no as this country be o. The money na years of saving and jamanjaman, shey u get . Am going for MBA.

Is it possible to learn the luthanian language first before commencing the MBA class first dou the MBA is taught in English, I just one learn one or two European language before I start the MBA ,does it makes any sense? I need advice pleaseeeee, help a brother.

How can I perfect the sponsorship
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by chrisderson: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
Paid with POS and they insist that the bank card must be yours and bear your name. Transcripts are a MUST for MSc...A MUST. Well, as for notarising, I guess it will be more helpful to do it. You can ask them about this when you get there considering that you said that you have not notarised it already. Maybe they will accept it. You will find out from them.

Ceeflo:

Did you pay via POS or you went with cash, and will you say transcripts are very important for msc submissions, considering we have our skvc and notarized certificates? I have my transcript copies, but I’m submitting on Monday, and don’t have it notarized, I have the rest of everything you stated. Can’t notarize on a Sunday, do you think I should put in the transcript as it is, or just keep it out of my other documents considering it is the only thing that isn’t notarized ? Monday is the only submission day, and I can’t afford to submit next Monday.

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
Morning, I have some questions to ask about the visa application. I have BSC in accounting and associate and graduate member certificate in management from Nigerian institute of Management with their transcript of records, gce o level and neco everything at a sitting with nysc discharge certificate. I left service 2015. I work in real estate agency office na my papa small office o, the company is not registered though. I have travel to Dubai two times , bene republic , republic of Rwanda and Kenya. No be say the money dey, na the small money way available na him I dey take build these travel history small small.

To be honest here am 31 I never marry but I get one small girl wey I want marry may be next year Sha. In my account na tution fees money dey my account , my my younger bro got buy ticket one leg if I dey go. My papa and mama and my two other siblings go raise the bta, they no get choice or any options i.

But on the issue of sponsorship, can I get a sponsor that's is not blood related who can act as sponsor ,will it be acceptable ,won't the embassy say at 31 I should be able to fund all everything myself until say I dey work, u no as this country be o. The money na years of saving and jamanjaman, shey u get . Am going for MBA.

Is it possible to learn the luthanian language first before commencing the MBA class first dou the MBA is taught in English, I just one learn one or two European language before I start the MBA ,does it makes any sense? I need advice pleaseeeee, help a brother.

How can I perfect the sponsorship..... I need urgent help please.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by chrisderson: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Things like WAEC/NECO , degree certificate and transcript needs to be notarized by the ministry of education and foreign affairs. But you can try submitting at VFS without doing the aforementioned and see what they say.

hayzed89:
Good afternoon, when we say notarization, do we mean taking our documents to law court for notarization or a notary public lawyer? Or taking documents to Abuja for attestation in ministry of foreign affairs which one among them. Thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
chrisderson:

Things like WAEC/NECO , degree certificate and transcript needs to be notarized by the ministry of education and foreign affairs. But you can try submitting at VFS without doing the aforementioned and see what they say. Thanks for the input.the problem is going to Abuja . May be court certifications will be ok .

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by chrisderson: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
Anyone can sponsor you, just get a letter from them saying so. This letter must be notarized. Also, you must present the person's 6 months bank statement.

Your other questions are too complicated

hayzed89:

How can I perfect the sponsorship..... I need urgent help please.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 13, 2020
Please those studying in Klaipeda University or have been admitted for a Masters degree program can you give us hints on how you wrote your motivation letter.

Is it a one page letter or it ought to be long like a personal statement?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Kishhenrry: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2020
Please asides the documents aforementioned do you need to submit. a)fight reservation b) prove of accommodation ç) prove of payment of tuition and admission letter
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by shawnmich: 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
It's bsc as a second degree. Will I go with my first degree certificate and transcript as well?

Thanks in advance
chrisderson:

Neco or WAEC Certificate

Health Insurance

Degree Certificate

Degree Transcripts

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by chrisderson: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
Yes, you need to submit all that

Kishhenrry:
Please asides the documents aforementioned do you need to submit. a)fight reservation b) prove of accommodation ç) prove of payment of tuition and admission letter
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by chrisderson: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Well, I don't think so since you are going for a second Masters

shawnmich:
It's bsc as a second degree. Will I go with my first degree certificate and transcript as well?

Thanks in advance
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Kishhenrry: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Please what is the minimum amount to have in your bank statement and how can I get prove of accommodation
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by chrisderson: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
The minimum is actually 2 million, well,, depending on the exchange rate at the time you submitted. 304Euros x 12 plus an extra 600 Euros.....

Proof of accommodation can be indicated in your mediation letter which the school issues if you inform them that you wanna stay in the school dormitory. or you can book for a room at your school's dormitory. You can also use private accommodation in the City where your school is located (Check online)

Kishhenrry:
Please what is the minimum amount to have in your bank statement and how can I get prove of accommodation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by dozamoon200: 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
Pls I got admission in Vilnius university Kaunas faculty anyone with information about dormitory or anybody dat got admission too let me no
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
dozamoon200:
Pls I got admission in Vilnius university Kaunas faculty anyone with information about dormitory or anybody dat got admission too let me no
, rite the school international office about dormitory or housing, they will tell u everything. U no oyinbo na.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Kishhenrry: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Please do we need to submit a tax clearance certificate for our visa application.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by chrisderson: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
Depends on if you are self-employed or work for someone..

Kishhenrry:
Please do we need to submit a tax clearance certificate for our visa application.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Kishhenrry: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
Thank you chrisderson, you've been of great assistance to me
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ceeflo(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Finally made my submission, does anyone know how long the process for the D visa might take ? Any ideas Chris ? Do you envisage we’d get feedback before September ?? Are interviews a compulsory step in the process to obtaining the visa ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.