Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,815 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (291419 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by marto1212: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
You can track it after a week or two. But, be rest assured that it's under processing at the vfs or Lithuanian embassy. Calm down.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Blackskin29: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
I have been trying to track my application as well. It’s been more than 2 weeks since I submitted. D tracking page keeps saying invalid input. I’m not sure that platform is working

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by marto1212: 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
It's working! As I've been able to track main several times. Just keep trying.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Kemenarai: 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
I am happy to announce I have gotten my visa. I applied on the 7th of January and received my passport on the 14th of January.

Good luck to those waiting to get their visas.

Kemenarai:

Thank you for responding.. Although, I wasn't asking about sponsor's documents. I submitted only my ssce as I'm going for a second degree.
Also, I'm currently residing in Abu dhabi so I submitted to the vfs here in Abu dhabi and I didn't legalize my sponsor's document nor the bank statement

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Thequeeen: 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
Congrats!!
Please can you help with interview questions and tips
Kemenarai:
I am happy to announce I have gotten my visa. I applied on the 7th of January and received my passport on the 14th of January.

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by pietra: 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Congratulations
Kemenarai:

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by CowbellY: 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
pietra:
Great thank you
You have to legalize at MFA Abuja.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by CowbellY: 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kemenarai:

Congrats bro!
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Kemenarai: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
CowbellY:

Congrats bro!

Thanks... I'm a lady though.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Kemenarai: 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Thequeeen:
Congrats!!
Please can you help with interview questions and tips

I reside in Abu Dhabi and applied from here.. All I did was submit my documents at Vfs.. There was no interview done for me
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kemenarai:

I reside in Abu Dhabi and applied from here.. All I did was submit my documents at Vfs.. There was no interview done for me
..do u applied using uae statement of account or Nigeria and besides do you certify your documents in uae or Nigeria
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Icekyng: 12:41am On Jan 17, 2021
doyin25:
Is there anyone in this forum that jus got admission into Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, please let's know our selves
Hello bro embarassed
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Kemenarai: 6:49am On Jan 17, 2021
hayzed89:
..do u applied using uae statement of account or Nigeria and besides do you certify your documents in uae or Nigeria

I applied for b.sc, I used my sponsor's account which is a Nigerian account. I had already certified my ssce results from Nigeria at that time it was needed for a job.
I

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by doyin25(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2021
Icekyng:

Hello bro embarassed
Hi bro
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Icekyng: 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
doyin25:

Hi bro
Bro how’s life in Lithuania
Please I would like to apply VGTU, I know you’re studying there ryt ? Put me through how’s the process like and the requirements
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by doyin25(m): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2021
Icekyng:

Bro how’s life in Lithuania
Please I would like to apply VGTU, I know you’re studying there ryt ? Put me through how’s the process like and the requirements
The process is just like any other school.
You choose your preferred course of program, you check the program requirement in terms of educational requirement and submit it, make sure ur motivation letter is strong n convincing, pay the application, u might be interviewed or not it depends.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by wonders9: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2021
Hi everyone, is there anyone who got admission for a Bachelor Degree with WAEC or NECO? I mean getting an admission without necessarily submitting ND,HND or Bachelor Degree certificate. Anyone?.
I know I can go on the school's website to read which I've done but I remember some persons were ranting about Klaipeda University sometimes ago on how fraudulent they are. tricking you to apply only to inform you you can't get a direct bachelors and that you need to start with a foundation program or shit like that.
Can anyone help out?
Anyone got admission to VMU with just WAEC or NECO only?
Thanks all as I anticipate a positive and timely response.
Kind Regards
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Kel001: 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kemenarai:

Thanks... I'm a lady though.

Hello, I sent you an email. Awaiting response
Congratulations �
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by tellalexander: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hello to y’all;

I applied to VMU late, so my admission was deferred to September 2021. I have paid my tuition fees and the school have promised to send me my new admission documents by February so I can process my visa.

So I will like to ask, when can I apply for the visa? Can I apply February in advance to September? Or I apply March, April, May or June? Is there a restriction on the time one should apply?

I would be grateful if I get a response.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by mikol(m): 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
tellalexander:
Hello to y’all;

I applied to VMU late, so my admission was deferred to September 2021. I have paid my tuition fees and the school have promised to send me my new admission documents by February so I can process my visa.

So I will like to ask, when can I apply for the visa? Can I apply February in advance to September? Or I apply March, April, May or June? Is there a restriction on the time one should apply?

3 months before the resumption date.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by mikol(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
wonders9:
Hi everyone, is there anyone who got admission for a Bachelor Degree with WAEC or NECO? I mean getting an admission without necessarily submitting ND,HND or Bachelor Degree certificate. Anyone?.
I know I can go on the school's website to read which I've done but I remember some persons were ranting about Klaipeda University sometimes ago on how fraudulent they are. tricking you to apply only to inform you you can't get a direct bachelors and that you need to start with a foundation program or shit like that.
Can anyone help out?
Anyone got admission to VMU with just WAEC or NECO only?
Thanks all as I anticipate a positive and timely response.
Kind Regards

No school will admit you to an undergraduate degree study without at least a one(1) year post secondary school study. You don't necessarily need to have finish your post sec. study. So long you have completed 1 year and can get your transcript(it can be a student copy) not necessarily an official copy. Then you are good to go. Otherwise, am afraid, they won't offer you admission. If it was few years ago, of course, I am sure of you getting a direct admission to an undergraduate study but not anymore.

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by tellalexander: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
tellalexander:
Hello to y’all;

I went to the site to book for February or March, but I don’t understand this. Someone should clarify please

1 Share

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Frankiecrenshaw: 11:05am On Jan 20, 2021
mikol:

No school will admit you to an undergraduate degree study without at least a one(1) year post secondary school study. You don't necessarily need to have finish your post sec. study. So long you have completed 1 year and can get your transcript(it can be a student copy) not necessarily an official copy. Then you are good to go. Otherwise, am afraid, they won't offer you admission. If it was few years ago, of course, I am sure of you getting a direct admission to an undergraduate study but not anymore.
Bro i want to apply for MRU, can I use My 1st year ND transcript from Auchi polytechnic?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by mikol(m): 11:35am On Jan 20, 2021
Frankiecrenshaw:
Bro i want to apply for MRU, can I use My 1st year ND transcript from Auchi polytechnic?

Sure you can.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by pietra: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2021
Hi, pls when did you apply and have you been called for interview?
marto1212:
You can track it after a week or two. But, be rest assured that it's under processing at the vfs or Lithuanian embassy. Calm down.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by wonders9: 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
what can you make of this email then?

mikol:

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by mikol(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
wonders9:

what can you make of this email then?

Well, you can apply but I am sure you won't be admitted for a degree program. Have you evaluated your WAEC/NECO to see the statement? If you had, then that would have cleared the doubt. I will advise you to be more explicit with your letter to the school by finding out if you will be considered for an undergraduate admission with only your WAEC/NECO.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Blackskin29: 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
tellalexander:
I went to the site to book for February or March, but I don’t understand this. Someone should clarify please

Just change to Abuja, Lagos hasn’t been available since December last year. There’s a lot of back log applicant from Lagos. I had to traveled to Abuja As well
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by pietra: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
When did you submit in Abuja and have you been called for Interview?
Blackskin29:

Just change to Abuja, Lagos hasn’t been available since December last year. There’s a lot of back log applicant from Lagos. I had to traveled to Abuja As well
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Oblang(m): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2021
Hello everyone. Can someone in the UK be a sponsor.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Saintsquare(m): 10:09am On Jan 21, 2021
mikol:

Well, you can apply but I am sure you won't be admitted for a degree program. Have you evaluated your WAEC/NECO to see the statement? If you had, then that would have cleared the doubt. I will advise you to be more explicit with your letter to the school by finding out if you will be considered for an undergraduate admission with only your WAEC/NECO.

Is this a new requirement for admission? If yes, where did you get the info please?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by wonders9: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Do you know it's still the same problem? if you select either lagos or Abuja, it will still bring same error.

Blackskin29:

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.