Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (292127 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by CharlesJok3r: 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
How much will it cost me to go for undergraduate study in a language related course in Lithuania?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Squirrel01: 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
Is there any school in Lithuania that accept part payment of tuition fee ?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Squirrel01: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
What's happening to this thread? Una don get admission get visa japa,no one want to give back to the thread again.is alright
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Squirrel01: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
dahoney1:
Good Morning guys. I just had my motivation interview for Kaunas University of Technology via skype. it went well. Now I have been invited for online English test. they said the test contains 50 questions. Please who has gone through this process before? Please share your experience so that I can know what to prepare for. Thanks.

Hi,
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by dahoney1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Squirrel01:

Hi,

Sup
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Squirrel01: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
dahoney1:

Sup

Write me your email let me contact you
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by elhakiimed(m): 3:13am On Oct 06, 2021
Hakim's Timeline:

Submission 5th, July.

Interview 4th, August.(extra document requested to be sent through email). I sent it about 2hrs after my interview.

Visa granted by Embassy 22nd Sept

Vfs Ankara held it from 22nd Sept to 30th Sept.

Vfs Abuja received passport and dispatched it on 30th.

Collection 4th October.

*Important contacts for Lithuania Application*

Vfs Nigeria.
+2348150180009
(Note: they're present in lagos, and same people attend to Abuja applicants. As at the time of writing this, I don't think there's special line for Abuja. )

Vfs email �� info.Lithnigeria@vfshelpline.com

Embassy email ��
amb.tr@urm.lt

Embassy number:
+903124470766 (Best time to call is 12pm-3pm NG time ). Be gentle with the girl on call, she will give you listening hears.

I think this should suffice.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Adetayoyo: 11:04am On Oct 08, 2021
Hello all. I like to know the embassy preference for proof of fund.
Is it bank statement or credit card certificates.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by blessednendowed: 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
Adetayoyo:
Hello all. I like to know the embassy preference for proof of fund.
Is it bank statement or credit card certificates.

Bank statement
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Adetayoyo: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Thank you. I vaguely remember reading that
bank statement have to be authenticated or is it notarized. I need the link or info about this
blessednendowed:

Bank statement
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by blessednendowed: 4:41am On Oct 09, 2021
Adetayoyo:
Thank you. I vaguely remember reading that
bank statement have to be authenticated or is it notarized. I need the link or info about this

Yeah Copies of ID/passports, affidavits, sponsorship letters, and original bank statements must be authenticated at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abuja (digital with QR code preferable if available).
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Adetayoyo: 5:59am On Oct 09, 2021
Thanks. Is 3months bank statement acceptable and must one state/sour e of funds or just the statement.
I appreciate you for sharing your knowledge and being so helpful.
blessednendowed:

Yeah Copies of ID/passports, affidavits, sponsorship letters, and original bank statements must be authenticated at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abuja (digital with QR code preferable if available).
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Developrog(m): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2021
Adetayoyo:
Thanks. Is 3months bank statement acceptable and must one state/sour e of funds or just the statement.
I appreciate you for sharing your knowledge and being so helpful.

Just 3 months bank statement
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Adetayoyo: 2:13am On Oct 11, 2021
Thanks. The level of activity here is rather low though might pick up close to main admission session next year or is interest in Lithuania for Nigerians so low?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by obembet(f): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2021
Guys, please what is.the cost to travel nt Lithuania, which best visa I can apply for?

Is Lithuania better than Poland for foreigners?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by chukuvun: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
I just got admitted into Klaipėda University and told to pay my school fees in full
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by chukuvun: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
chukuvun:
I just got admitted into Klaipėda University and told to pay my school fees in full

I have a pending application into VMU, I'm waiting for that until the end of the week to decide which i should go for.

To those that have been to vfs recently for student visa, is there any new info out there
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 28, 2021
Can I apply for university of vilnius without ielts? Bachelors
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by naturalmi: 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hi guys, do we still have schools having admission now??
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by princetutu: 10:37am On Oct 29, 2021
SouthCaroliina:
Can I apply for university of vilnius without ielts? Bachelors
Yes, you can. Go to the ministry of Education at where you attended you secondary school and request for English Language proficiency.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by princetutu: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2021
naturalmi:
Hi guys, do we still have schools having admission now??
It depend on what you want to study, some unis have admission going on now.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
princetutu:

Yes, you can. Go to the ministry of Education at where you attended you secondary school and request for English Language proficiency.
thanks boss. Do I have to authenticate and legalise my documents before sending my application?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by digitite: 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Subscribing.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by princetutu: 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
SouthCaroliina:
thanks boss. Do I have to authenticate and legalise my documents before sending my application?
upload your documents on the university admission portal, once you are offer admission before you can legalise your documents at both the MOE and MFA for visa processing.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
princetutu:

upload your documents on the university admission portal, once you are offer admission before you can legalise your documents at both the MOE and MFA for visa processing.

thanks boss. I appreciate
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Olayinka1230(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Good evening house, for those who studies in management admissions is going on right now at Klaipeda for Master , ending by November 30th
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Idrisbilal: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2021
Has anyone applied to VMU for bachelors degree lately?. Am i to upload my results or ask the high school to send it?.

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Soraco57(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Idrisbilal:
Has anyone applied to VMU for bachelors degree lately?. Am i to upload my results or ask the high school to send it?.
go to waec office to do confirmation of result to them or if you have university degree tell your sch to send transcript to them !!
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by kelvinnadis(m): 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
Olayinka1230:
Good evening house, for those who studies in management admissions is going on right now at Klaipeda for Master , ending by November 30th

I applied for BSc there February intake
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Soraco57(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Has your admissions being confirmed?

kelvinnadis:

I applied for BSc there February intake

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.