Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (291524 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by ohizzyy7: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
lamestika:
please house I have HND in agric engineering what can i apply for undergraduate or

master programme
You can apply with HND, you have great chances.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Squirrel01: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
ohizzyy7:
You can apply for HND, you have great chances.
Are you in Lithuania currently?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by ohizzyy7: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
Squirrel01:

Are you in Lithuania currently?
Yes.... why are you asking
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by stevebent(m): 10:24am On Apr 16, 2019
ohizzyy7:

You can apply with HND, you have great chances.
are you saying someone with HND can apply for MSC in Lithuania?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by gowaga68: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2019
Hello, how can I go about paying app fee?
I don't have dorm acct.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by ohizzyy7: 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
gowaga68:
Hello, how can I go about paying app fee?
I don't have dorm acct.
You can use Gtbank if you don't have anyone in Lithuania

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by gowaga68: 1:31am On Apr 18, 2019
Thanks man, but I hope I won't be asked to have a dorm acct?

ohizzyy7:

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bettymi: 12:03am On Apr 20, 2019
Hi,
I'm kinda having tough time deciding which route go to wit ? Going back and forth to abuja because of turkish visa is kinda annoying...
Pls what do you guys think about south africa? Is it true they usually deny study visa there?
Any suggestions will be good...
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by gentleking90(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2019
Bettymi:
Hi,
I'm kinda having tough time deciding which route go to wit ? Going back and forth to abuja because of turkish visa is kinda annoying...
Pls what do you guys think about south africa? Is it true they usually deny study visa there?
Any suggestions will be good...
Turkey is the best but I heard they dont deny women in SA though
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Sonsynas: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2019
ohizzyy7:

Hi, which school are you applying to?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bettymi: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
Thanks... school already wrote meditation letter addressed to turkish embassy, can I request for another one?
gentleking90:

Turkey is the best but I heard they dont deny women in SA though
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bettymi: 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
Is it true they just dollars travel insurance in mz visa for turkey application
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Metrics4tea: 3:36am On Apr 22, 2019
Please, any school in Lithuania that offers PhD in public governance or social science related courses?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by baltic4real: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2019
Metrics4tea:
Please, any school in Lithuania that offers PhD in public governance or social science related courses?
use google search,phD students should know how to do research

8 Likes

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by baltic4real: 11:46am On Apr 24, 2019
Bettymi:
Is it true they just dollars travel insurance in mz visa for turkey application
this your question is not clear, are you using agent?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by baltic4real: 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
things you must note when applying to schools in Lithuania
your certificate: try to have the original copy of your certificate from your school, it might be needed when applying for admission and SKVC.
Applying for Undergraduate or master's degree: for undergraduate you can use waec or neco result, (but no combination) its better to have good grade and if you have done degree before even if you didn't finish the transcript is very useful for admission purpose. for masters 3rd class is a red flag but you can try some few schools that will consider you but pls contact the school first before applying.

Choose your course: EU and schengen medical courses like (nursing, laboratory technician, medicine) , I.T, engineering, social work, computer science, marine and Business management is very good to get work, paper after your studies.

school region and type: the 3 top cities are:

1. Vilnius has more student work like car wash, dish wash,hotel and bar work, cleaning, engineering work(labour) etc if you can speak Lithuania, Russia or German language you can get very good job but the city is expensive and the schools here are expensive.
2. kaunas: has jobs but the city is very expensive, high tuition fee for schools and accommodation, with lots of system guys(lol)
3. klaipeda: nice place with job opportunities from the seaport,low tuition fee and cost of living is low.

Admission: when you meet admission requirement, you must pay first year tuition fee before admission letter is sent to you .no scholarship or grant until you finish the first year or semester before you can apply for Erasmus programme, then EU will pay you while you are on exchange program and also pay your tuition fee for that period of time.

Choose embassy for Visa: you are expected to choose any Lithuania embassy that is closer to you or you can get their visit visa,such as Egypt, South Africa, Turkey, China or Ireland depends on you. here your journey begins(if not careful 2 years you will be here, i pray its not your portion).

steady communication with school or agent: your documents will be sent to any of those embassy that you are coming to them, that document last for just one month it will expire. here you have to calculate very well, time the visiting visa date and flight ticket plus your appointment date. highly stressful if you are doing it by yourself.

prepare for your interview: hmmmm different embassy different requirements, forms and formular, by this time money go don the drop for hand, abeg prepare financially, because you go dey another man land as goat meat, make sure your return ticket far small like 1 month.

Visa approval or denial: when they give you the passport search from the first page till the last page, your visa can be in the last page. you can decide to go back to Nigeria or fly directly to Lithuania, communicate with your school first so that your visa will not be cancel. for denial you might need to go back to Nigeria or settle in the country by getting their permit( bitter experience) in-other to apply for Lithuania again that's why you need to prepare very well so that you don't waste money.

runaway decision/ i get people for EU: please before you make stupid decision make sure you have another visa to your destination, because immediately the school didn't see you the visa will be cancel and you will be stranded in Schengen. remember it will be difficult then to get paper in any country in Schengen. so please first get your temporary resident permit which takes 3 to 6 months.

wish you success on this path you have choosen

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by gowaga68: 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
Nice one there.

baltic4real:
things you must note when applying to schools in Lithuania
your certificate: try to have the original copy of your certificate from your school, it might be needed when applying for admission and SKVC.
Applying for Undergraduate or master's degree: for undergraduate you can use waec or neco result, (but no combination) its better to have good grade and if you have done degree before even if you didn't finish the transcript is very useful for admission purpose. for masters 3rd class is a red flag but you can try some few schools that will consider you but pls contact the school first before applying.

Choose your course: EU and schengen medical courses like (nursing, laboratory technician, medicine) , I.T, engineering, social work, computer science, marine and Business management is very good to get work, paper after your studies.

school region and type: the 3 top cities are:

1. Vilnius has more student work like car wash, dish wash,hotel and bar work, cleaning, engineering work(labour) etc if you can speak Lithuania, Russia or German language you can get very good job but the city is expensive and the schools here are expensive.
2. kaunas: has jobs but the city is very expensive, high tuition fee for schools and accommodation, with lots of system guys(lol)
3. klaipeda: nice place with job opportunities from the seaport,low tuition fee and cost of living is low.

Admission: when you meet admission requirement, you must pay first year tuition fee before admission letter is sent to you .no scholarship or grant until you finish the first year or semester before you can apply for Erasmus programme, then EU will pay you while you are on exchange program and also pay your tuition fee for that period of time.

Choose embassy for Visa: you are expected to choose any Lithuania embassy that is closer to you or you can get their visit visa,such as Egypt, South Africa, Turkey, China or Ireland depends on you. here your journey begins(if not careful 2 years you will be here, i pray its not your portion).

steady communication with school or agent: your documents will be sent to any of those embassy that you are coming to them, that document last for just one month it will expire. here you have to calculate very well, time the visiting visa date and flight ticket plus your appointment date. highly stressful if you are doing it by yourself.

prepare for your interview: hmmmm different embassy different requirements, forms and formular, by this time money go don the drop for hand, abeg prepare financially, because you go dey another man land as goat meat, make sure your return ticket far small like 1 month.

Visa approval or denial: when they give you the passport search from the first page till the last page, your visa can be in the last page. you can decide to go back to Nigeria or fly directly to Lithuania, communicate with your school first so that your visa will not be cancel. for denial you might need to go back to Nigeria or settle in the country by getting their permit( bitter experience) in-other to apply for Lithuania again that's why you need to prepare very well so that you don't waste money.

runaway decision/ i get people for EU: please before you make stupid decision make sure you have another visa to your destination, because immediately the school didn't see you the visa will be cancel and you will be stranded in Schengen. remember it will be difficult then to get paper in any country in Schengen. so please first get your temporary resident permit which takes 3 to 6 months.

wish you success on this path you have choosen

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bettymi: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hi guys ,
I was told to book appointment for Lithuania embassy in turkey before applying for visa. Is it possible to cancel appointment booked for Lithuania embassy after getting visa. For example,
I wish to try to turkey in July, but the dates avaliable for appointments are just for May now. Can i get one of those dates just to get visa at turkey embassy then cancel that and rebook the appointment for Lithuania embassy in turkey after when they have July date available.
Urgent response please .
Thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by baltic4real: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Bettymi:
Hi guys ,
I was told to book appointment for Lithuania embassy in turkey before applying for visa. Is it possible to cancel appointment booked for Lithuania embassy after getting visa. For example,
I wish to try to turkey in July, but the dates avaliable for appointments are just for May now. Can i get one of those dates just to get visa at turkey embassy then cancel that and rebook the appointment for Lithuania embassy in turkey after when they have July date available.
Urgent response please .
Thanks
it is too early to apply since the visa will last for a month.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bettymi: 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
So we should wait till June to apply? Or can we apply for turkish visa without appointment letter ?
baltic4real:
it is too early to apply since the visa will last for a month.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bettymi: 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
Guys beware of people here.... don't give anyone any number on your letter from the school.... beware of fraudsters.

3 Likes

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by shadeslove4real(f): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bettymi:
Guys beware of people here.... don't give anyone any number on your letter from the school.... beware of fraudsters.

I really appreciate this

2 Likes

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by mrLj(m): 10:23am On Apr 30, 2019
hello house, please I need answer to this question.
can I apply for masters or PGD with just my HND result?
thanks as I anticipate a response.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bolamike: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
mrLj:
hello house,
please I need answer to this question.

can I apply for masters or PGD with just my HND result?

thanks as I anticipate a response.

Not possible. HND isn't recognized there.
You can only apply for Bsc using your HND (it will fasten your admission process)

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by baltic4real: 10:17am On May 04, 2019
Bettymi:
So we should wait till June to apply? Or can we apply for turkish visa without appointment letter ?
wait till June if you are using Turkey and you must book appointment with the embassy of Lithuania in Turkey....Egypt you can apply now because Visa takes 2weeks to 3months if you don't know anybody at the embassy.

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 11:12am On May 04, 2019
Good morning, I want ask if I can apply for luthanian study Visa in Belarus minsk because I work in the UAE here, so getting balurus Visa should be easy here. So flying to Belarus to have the luthanian Visa is it advisable ? If yes what are the documents requirements for the luthanian study Visa , as I welcome other suggestions too. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by shadeslove4real(f): 12:24pm On May 04, 2019
baltic4real:

wait till June if you are using Turkey and you must book appointment with the embassy of Lithuania in Turkey....Egypt you can apply now because Visa takes 2weeks to 3months if you don't know anybody at the embassy.

Thanks.

What about south Africa and what's the success rate?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by oladipop: 10:48pm On May 04, 2019
Please house I need some urgent clarifications!!!

Is it compulsory that applicant gets certificate of recognition first from SKVC before applying to any school in Lithuania?

Secondly, to apply for Certificate of recognition from SKVC, is it compulsory to authenticate documents at ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs or will only high Court certified true copies attestation do?

I will appreciate your contributions.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by gowaga68: 9:11am On May 05, 2019
Hello all,
I have been battling with a branch of bank I and to help send application fee buy still not yielding fruit.
Any lead on how to send the fee will be appreciated please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.