Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Never Force A Child To Pray - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Never Force A Child To Pray (890 Views)

Never Force Your Children To Pray @ Dinner / Never Force Children To Pray / Never Force A Child To Pray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Force A Child To Pray by nestaAK(m): 8:14am On Sep 10, 2013
At dinner, a little boy was ordered to lead in prayer...

BOY: But i don't know how to pray

DAD: Just pray for your family
members, friends and neighbors, the poor, etc

BOY: "Dear Lord" he started
Thank u for our visitors and
their children, who finished all my cookies and ice cream.
Bless them so they wont come
again. Forgive our neighbor's son, who removed my sister's clothes and wrestled with her on her bed. This coming Christmas, plz send clothes to all those po[color=#550000][/color]or naked ladies on my daddy's Blackberry and provide shelter for the homeless men who use mom's
room when daddy is at work AMEN?
?:O X_X cheesy
Dinner was cancelled.
Re: Never Force A Child To Pray by taiocol: 8:33am On Sep 10, 2013
na akpors hand work na

(1) (Reply)

Kinds Of Updates In Bible Times / Life Coincidence That Would Marvel You / Pastor Visits Heaven And Refuses To Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.