Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back (56117 Views)

The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by adexsimply(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
Vanneni: Meaning that paradise is here on earth Those waiting spirits go to Eden's garden which is right here on earth
What Waiting spirits? what's paradise?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
adexsimply: What Waiting spirits? what's paradise?
What was my first post you quoted and what was that response you gave referrring to
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by adexsimply(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
Vanneni: What was my first post you quoted and what was that response you gave referrring to

Don't mind me smiley
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by mko2005: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
ifeness:

I appreciate the reply and i will do my best to elaborate more on my view

Firstly i will like to say i was born into a Deeperlife family. I was raised in the doctrine till i was 17 years of age,after which i moved to the Uk. I never had the privilaged to watch the TV,use a computer etc as they were all regarded as sinful. I had a very strict deeper life parents who unforced i went to church almost every day of the week. I even at a point preached about Jesus to people,i regarded people who did not think like me as evil etc. I became a container overflowing with Deeperlife doctrine.

I was a very curious person so i asked a lot of questions my Deeperlife pastors couldn't answer. Example...why did God say "let us make man in our image" and not i want to "create" man in "my" image? Who did Cain marry, why did God put the tree in the garden,why was God always angry, why did jesus tell so many lies, why must we mention the blood of Jesus etc

I had no concret answer. I once had an opportunity to ask Kumuyi a question when he came to port harcourt,at a student programm....he said" when we get to heaven,we will ask God many questions". I wasn't fooled,i then realised the church wasnt for me. Since the head pastor doesn't have a clue about my questions,why follow what he says. Most of the time i was labelled an Anichrist. Anytime i raised my hands to ask question,i was always ignored. I felt i was among ignorant people who had been brainwashed. My parents even threatened to disown me if i kept asking demonic questions. Well they did finally and i processed my British passport and i was off to England.

I have been to almost all the museums in Europe,i have been to Egypt. I have read the Vedas,Bible,Quran,even the lost gospels......i am 100% sure Juses's story was hijacked. The story of Huros in Egypt are exactly the same as that written in the bible.

There is a story about Yashua/isa in isreal,India and the present day Palestine . But these stories claimed there was a man from Israel who was crucified but did not die on the cross. He wife's name was Mary,they had kids who went to France( i wil be in France later today,i will visit the Paris museum on Saturday,if i find anything regarding the history of Mary and merovigian family,the bloodline of Jesus i will share them with you if you like). Check out jesus of Kashmir online and you will find the story about jesus's burial tomb in India. Look it up with an open mind. We should learn to seek the truth cos it will set us free. My feeling is jesus was used to contineu the yearly Sun worshiping rituals. This is a guy that did not write a book,no statue of him was made, no one apart from his followers wrote about his deeds. The bible was written 300 years after he allegedly flew back into space. Paul the apostle wrote a lot about a man he never met,spoke to......

About my quote about the annunaki : "The White race are the descendents of the White Annunaki/Nordic Aliens.The black race was the slave race created by the Annunaki/Nordic Aliens by genetically manipulating the DNA of the Cro Magnon and Ape."

I got that from a white supremacy site,where they regard black people as slave. I will post you the link when i find it....but i have a train t catch now....

Later

I just finished reading ur stories and feel more very very sorry for you ! For i know now that you have gone very very far down below. No matter what anyone say here can't change you ! It is only the holy spirit that can save you ! I pray for you that you will locate Christ prior ur death in the name of Jesus ...Amen.
Good luck to ur research as you head to France but i tell you,that such research will take you farther and father down below untill the holy spirit intervenes !

God help u

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by chieveboy(m): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
@ifness....l had read your posts too, l was once in your shoes!! ...lots of questions but unconvincing replies cheesy..."when we get to heaven, we will ask God a lot of questions" huh? l don't mean to spite other peoples religion.My opinion is: save yourself the energy, stress and resources of having to travel around; except of course if you enjoy the travel...l do love traveling actually wink... l want to bring to your attention the fact that up there in the brain lies latent or massively undiscovered information about almost everything! you can visit museums, thousand years past, etc without having to physically do that. l say it perhaps you haven't known...yet. You should also know that within the human organism lies a faculty that records every activity, and not just activity of the actor, but also history itself as a whole!.... fact is man is a microcosm of the universes--or heavens. Its why you have to 'have it in you ' first and then you have it without, you have to think it first before you say it. this 'consultation' with the 'heavens' happens so fast that people think it doesn't happen...for the majority its a case of perceived nonexistence of that principle that in man exists all the various universes. They say that what ever you can perceive, conceive , you can achieve. Question is how do you visit a historic site, heaven, country etc without using any...lets say magical, psychic, etc means? how does one does that naturally? is there a natural means of doing that?? Well here is a link that may be of help. Thanks cool https://www.nairaland.com/1206262/practical-spirituality
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by mojeer678: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
idnoble135: This is better.
If i were him, i would do the same.
The issue here is the Word of God states clearly what God expects from us; and how to get to heaven.
Most of these so called visions are engineered by the devil to make heaven sound like a reward for good works. It is not. We get saved by faith. Some are in this as a means of business because they know alot of people will buy this fake visions. We judge every vision by God's Word. Every vision that fails to meet the standard of the Word, we declare it false!
Some christians would buy all these cd's. And they form their lifestyle based on this rather than the word. Therefore, they have a confused idea of what God requires. God's total mind is in the Word. Any christian that is shaken by all these "visions" is still a babe in Christ. That we henceforth be no
more children, tossed to
and fro, and carried about
with every wind of
doctrine, by the sleight of
men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they
lie in wait to deceive; Ephesians 4:14

@ idnoble135. Yours is a very sensible comment, couldn't have put it better myself. God bless you.

Many go to 'church' but still under the bondage of fear. They're not taught the Word of God because 'no one can give what he has not got'. Entertainment and avaricious sermonising are the order of the day. The Truth that delivers, the Truth Who not only saves, but keeps one from falling is not known and is not preached. Rather, we have teachings about the 3 Ms of Money and the Coming Kingdom Wealth Transfer instead of the Imminent Coming of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by DrummaBoy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
Excellent response from Pastor Kumuyi.

Although it is expected that believers should know better.

Now that Pastor Kumuyi has TALKED I hope OLAADEGBU'S ministry will end and he will find a better job to do.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by mojeer678: 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
chreld_b:
I have done some personal research on the history and origin of christainity and the bible. .... I have not come across that information before and I find it rather interesting although I am sure you will agree with me when I say it is utter B..ULLSHIT. Another evidence of the existence of Jesus Christ is the date stucture we have in the world today namely BC (before christ) and AD (after death). Please don't kindly respond with the information I requested from you. Cheers.

@ chreld_b:

BC- Before Christ, check.
AD- After Death, error, beep! beep! beep!

AD - Anno Domini (Latin for Year of the Lord).

Jesus is Lord. And He loves you. Just come as you are.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 12, 2013
Vanneni: At the rapture would the spirits of those who do not go with Jesus remain in their graves? And, when Jesus said to that repentant thief, 'today you shall be with me in paradise', where was He refering to as paradise?

the punctuation in some bible has led many to think that Jesus went to paradise at death. well, take note that punctuation is the understanding of the translator.

paradise is not in the grave and Jesus was not in heaven when he died. so the best way to punctuate that verse is,

Luke 23:43

43 And he said to him: “Truly I tell you
today, You will be with me + in
Paradise.”

"today" refers to when the promise was made not when he is to receive the reward.

apostle Paul said that the dead will raise to stay with the lord from the grave, meaning that these dead persons have not been with the lord prior to it's fulfilment.

will 1cor 15: 52-53 make sense if people stay with the christ in paradise at death? that is the reason why no one in the bible who was resurrected told any story cos they were just unconscious at death. eccl. 9:5, 10.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Burlah4u2c(m): 9:23am On Sep 15, 2013
ifeness:

Mumu wetin you sabi.....the man is leading all of you into the darkness and ignorance. He sells CDs,makes money from is bullshit teachings and yet he wants to stop another deluded person like himself from making money. What a greedy thing.
i shd hv known am replying an insane fella. Admin, u nid to do sm kinda screenin b4 sm pple register here. Wnt reply u agn, i promise. Smh
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by gazilion: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2013
@Ifeness, you've been yoked into various bondages in the search for TRUTH.

What you need NOW is MERCY from God while it's not too late for you.

And seriously, I hope you don't get to the point of no return...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
m.k.o2005:

I just finished reading ur stories and feel more very very sorry for you ! For i know now that you have gone very very far down below. No matter what anyone say here can't change you ! It is only the holy spirit that can save you ! I pray for you that you will locate Christ prior ur death in the name of Jesus ...Amen.
Good luck to ur research as you head to France but i tell you,that such research will take you farther and father down below untill the holy spirit intervenes !

God help u

I am a GOD!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by chomlee1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
preshuzpearl:

I was sitting right in front of him 2 sundays ago when he said it, so its true! Pay attention and heed the warning
My friend,stop broadcasting false rumour nd get d story straight.Pastor Kumuyi never spoke abt it d way it's written here.these journalists have a way of fixing stories.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:17am On Sep 17, 2013
chomlee1:

My friend,stop broadcasting false rumour nd get d story straight.Pastor Kumuyi never spoke abt it d way it's written here.these journalists have a way of fixing stories.

Thank you and God bless you. The moment our folks begin to investigate for facts will be the day that they will be free from the half truths and lies of those cowboys that call themselves journalists.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Thank you and God bless you. The moment our folks begin to investigate for facts will be the day that they will be free from the half truths and lies of those cowboys that call themselves journalists.
My friend,stop the denial.This isn't the first time kumuyi is hinting doubt in hell visions.With all of his messages u listen to,i expect you to know this,but it's obvious that your obsession with hell won't allow u to see it.Kumuyi don spoil market for u.Take heart.You will find another job.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by chiwex(m): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
this shows that no one is perfect

i believe linda is not the first and will not be the last to talk about heaven and hell.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back by FullBlastLight: 5:18pm On May 07, 2020
anibi9674:
D visionaries dint say anythin contrary 2 d word of GOD

That she even claimed 2 hv been 2 heaven & returned is in itself contrary 2 d Word!

There is no scriptural basis 4 dt in d entire Bible!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Mocked For Claiming To Reach 5 Billion People Worldwide / Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS / Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.