Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Honda's New Fcx Clarity - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda's New Fcx Clarity (1059 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda's New Fcx Clarity by idris9090(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2008
The FCX Clarity, which runs on hydrogen and electricity, emits only water and none of the noxious fumes believed to induce global warming. It is also two times more energy efficient than a gas-electric hybrid and three times that of a standard gasoline-powered car, the company says.
The fuel cell draws on energy synthesized through a chemical reaction between hydrogen gas and oxygen in the air, and a lithium-ion battery pack provides supplemental power. The FCX Clarity has a range of about 270-miles per tank with hydrogen consumption equivalent to 74 miles per gallon, according to the carmaker.

Re: Honda's New Fcx Clarity by nkc(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2008
did u not hear that d car will not be sold for a long time, research.

they r just wasting there time, cos to get hydrogen, na another wahala
Re: Honda's New Fcx Clarity by idris9090(m): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2008
Honda Motor Co. Ltd.'s new zero-emission, hydrogen fuel cell car rolled off a Japanese production line Monday and is headed to Southern California, where Hollywood is already abuzz over the latest splash in green motoring.
Re: Honda's New Fcx Clarity by viperman: 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2008
After people will be asking me why i prefer honda to toyota grin
See design!!, Honda is back!!! cool
Re: Honda's New Fcx Clarity by nkc(m): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2008
i was just waiting for yur big head viperman grin grin grin

now let me ask u, HONDA NA THIEF, THEY STOLE VW MIRROR BUMPER grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Honda's New Fcx Clarity by lungwun(m): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2008
ok let me admit the car looks, okay
but what is the practicality of the vehicle and what will be the running costs
except the car runs on water and the engine somehow extracts the hydrogen from water.
if not only the stinking rich will be able to afford the car.
isnt hydrogen highly combustible?
expect up to half of them exploding in the first year of its release
whenever that will be.

@ nkc
na true you talk
and we never wash your queen o!
Re: Honda's New Fcx Clarity by nkc(m): 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2008
lung

we go wash am for transcorp, come dis weekedn, u never see advert for CNN shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Land Rover Freelander 2004 Model / Any Info On Configuring My Honda Navigation System For Use In Naija Here? / Xmas Special Isuzu Rodeo 2000 Model For Sale(price Very Attractive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.