Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. (54552 Views)

Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) / Boko Haram--- A Jtf Member’s Accounts From The Theater (war Front) / State Of Emergency Declared In Borno, Yobe and Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by MissJones: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
Well done OP!!! however, I hope these posts will not put you in trouble. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
in a day more than 5 luxurious buses enter maiduguri

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
Road construction going on

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by slap1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mayany: grin grin grin grin grin hahahaha all dsame am so distracted in the office because of this topic am loving it refreshing tins
Me too. I got stuffs to write, but I'm stuck on this amazing thread.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
The US confirmed that Bokoharam was totally a result of poverty, just like MEND. But our SS and SE brothers appeared to have the notion that every national challenges was created by the opposition. I still recall early 2011 when Beaf did everything in his power to pin Bokoharam on Buhari and IBB. A day ago, some of the paid hacks of GEJ came here claiming Tinubu and Obasanjo are their sponsor. Every leader in Nigeria has faced one challenges or the other. Its totally low to hide behind tribal politics especially when lives are at stake. Infact every Northerner has been libelled as a Bokoharam when these same people despite the government lack of witness protection program still risk their lives. Gej government is indeed a totally sad and hopeless one.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Lenny5000(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
13Volts, thank you for your selfless service... May God protect you and your colleagues .. Bless
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by beylinko(m): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
What a day. You are the second person that will make my day superb. Thanks for sharing this, may God continue to protect you and your unit. Shalom!
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Chookym(m): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
so revealing. May God keep protecting u guys.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by slap1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts: in a day more than 5 luxurious buses enter maiduguri
Haha! My Ariaria brothers, I guess. Ego di na ogwu (money is on thorns).

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by AkamuandStew: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts: in a day more than 5 luxurious buses from the east enter maiduguri

Fixed

cool
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
These MOPOLs from 41 Damaturu really made Nigeria police proud, they stood aganist all ods with just thier AK 47 and fought boko boys with RPG, bombs etc. This base is the only police formation that has not been attack or bombed. i salute these boys from 41 base Damaturu,

30 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
Housing projects in damaturu

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Layolaw(f): 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
na wa ooo, op well done
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by slap1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts: These MOPOLs from 41 Damaturu really made Nigeria police proud, they stood aganist all ods with just thier AK 47 and fought boko boys with RPG, bombs etc. This base is the only police formation that has not been attack or bombed. i salute these boys from 41 base Damaturu,
Dafuq?!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Urine: 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
Candour:

Even though your name na Urine, i must quote grin thanks for pointing out the bolded.

na person wey never see war before dey beat chest. tribal warriors who fill up front page every time with their inanities should go sign up in Borno and see what they call war. It's not to sit in a cozy office sipping tea and using one hand to type venom and hatred on your smartphone. This is war and i pray this country doesn't go this road. it ain't pretty at all

I know the president and his team get regular updates and this will make them realize the PDP issue shouldn't be allowed to be hijacked by wicked elements otherwise e no go nice o.

@13volts, weldone to you and your comrades and i wish you guys well in your job.

cheers

Bros I dey ROFLMFAO for here, even though your post is funny, you have spoken the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
more roads under construction

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Madawaki01(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
Normally,I won't comment on a fifth page,but I must commend the op,nice pictures and informative reportin.

Dis is d topic of d year

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by slap1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts: Housing projects in damaturu
Hmm! Na free?
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
Zogale a local delicacy rich in minerals very common

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Sunbellar: 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
I enjoy your posts. keep up the good work.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Sagamite(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
LastApostle: Op, you're truly an UNSUNG hero.

But please don't compromise your unit and strategy, the war is still raging on. You could have done this upon total victory or withdrawal of the Nigerian troop. A Boko haramist or a sponsor/ sympathiser might be on here too.

On here and so what?

What secret would he be getting?
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by hod898(m): 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
"13volts", Is that your nickname in the army? It's cool.
@post: Guy you get mind o. I pray that God'll protect all of you and give you victory in this war. This war no be small thing. You just restored my already dying hope, on victory over these insurgents, with this reliable info of yours. Shun Sir!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
This Edo woman remained in Damturu throughout the bombing period, her restaurant is the only few places allowed to sell food even during curfew periods

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
@13volts..,we'r so proud of guys and the good job you'r doing for our country. May God continue to protect you and your colleagues.

Meanwhile, the contributions of the civillian JTF to the successes recorded so far in the war on Boko Haram is priceless.

But I have some questions for you. It appears the casualty on the side of the civillian JTF is beginning to mount (at the last count, I think atleast 37 of them have been killed). What is responsible and what can the JTF do to reduce this to the barest minimum before it gets out of hand and lead to dissolution of the civillian JTF?

Why do you think Boko Haram is still able to carry out sporadic killings in Borno despite the lock down by security agencies?

Now that Shekau is dead, do you think the end of Boko Haram is near? Can Boko Haram be eliminated before the end of the year?

Since JTF had always been in Borno and Yobe, how come Boko Haram was allowed to build camps, erect flags,etc before the declaration of state of emergency? Was it strategy to draw them in and decimate them or what?

You can choose not to answer any question that will compromise your operations. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by guyANDROID1: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
In the absence of the presido, governors,representative, in short politicians, naijas in diaspora, the bad, the good, the looters We all say thanks to Civilian JTF and JTF.
Big hug to 13volts. Thanks 4 the update. I will surely show this to my friends and family...God bless *winks*
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by balila: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
zogalle-the now popular moringa

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by AkamuandStew: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts: This Edo woman remained in Damturu throughout the bombing period, her restaurant is the only few places allowed to sell food even during curfew periods

Based on awuf food for the "Congo"..... Abi??

grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @13volts..,we'r so proud of guys and the good job you'r doing for our country. May God continue to protect you and your colleagues.

Meanwhile, the contributions of the civillian JTF to the successes recorded so far in the war on Boko Haram is priceless.

But I have some questions for you. It appears the casualty on the side of the civillian JTF is beginning to mount (at the last count, I think atleast 37 of them have been killed). What is responsible and what can the JTF do to reduce this to the barest minimum before it gets out of hand and lead to dissolution of the civillian JTF?

Why do you think Boko Haram is still able to carry out sporadic killings in Borno despite the lock down by security agencies?

Now that Shekau is dead, do you think the end of Boko Haram is near? Can Boko Haram be eliminated before the end of the year?

Since JTF had always been in Borno and Yobe, how come Boko Haram was allowed to build camps, erect flags,etc before the declaration of state of emergency? Was it strategy to draw them in and decimate them or what?

You can choose not to answer any question that will compromise your operations. Thank you.

i will get back to you later

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by jamace(m): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
OP, great update. Well done and keep the Nigerian flag flying. AHUWA!!! grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by slap1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
Akamu and Stew:

Based on awuf food for the "Congo"..... Abi??

grin grin
You don chop rubbish sotey your name become Akamu and stew and you no wan make them chow, abi?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Ninilowo(m): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
A soldier is a soja! straight to da point. BOOKMARKED!
Now by d power confered on me as........what ooo?......
Well....I hereby change ur user name to 13MEGAWATTS. Oye a mori oo.....Ameeennn....

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Sagamite(m): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
aasog1: The US confirmed that Bokoharam was totally a result of poverty, just like MEND. But our SS and SE brothers appeared to have the notion that every national challenges was created by the opposition. I still recall early 2011 when Beaf did everything in his power to pin Bokoharam on Buhari and IBB. A day ago, some of the paid hacks of GEJ came here claiming Tinubu and Obasanjo are their sponsor. Every leader in Nigeria has faced one challenges or the other. Its totally low to hide behind tribal politics especially when lives are at stake. Infact every Northerner has been libelled as a Bokoharam when these same people despite the government lack of witness protection program still risk their lives. Gej government is indeed a totally sad and hopeless one.

Did you really regard Beaf as a mentally sound individual?

A park of moorons are supporters of Jonathan but Beaf is a mental patient.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal Won’t Take Immediate Effect - Tinubu Clarifies / Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) / 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.