Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. (54546 Views)

Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) / Boko Haram--- A Jtf Member’s Accounts From The Theater (war Front) / State Of Emergency Declared In Borno, Yobe and Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by deor03(m): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
olumidaie: i dont grab your post, are you saying that boko haram are not hausa. What is their ethnic group relation with hausa? Cordial or hatred Are the hausa people in support of the group of people that share this ideology

Or are you an hausa guy trying to save you people face.

As Nigerians, we don't really know our country so well ( No disrespect to you ). Kanuri people are different from Hausa and also different from Fulani.

In the North East of Nigeria alone we have so many tribes. but over the years, we have focused on only 3 main tribes in Nigeria ( that is Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba)

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts: i took this picture praying that one day by Allah will i will post it on my facebook wall
embarassed embarassedam nat gonna cry
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by texaco1: 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
aasog1: The US confirmed that Bokoharam was totally a result of poverty, just like MEND. But our SS and SE brothers appeared to have the notion that every national challenges was created by the opposition. I still recall early 2011 when Beaf did everything in his power to pin Bokoharam on Buhari and IBB. A day ago, some of the paid hacks of GEJ came here claiming Tinubu and Obasanjo are their sponsor. Every leader in Nigeria has faced one challenges or the other. Its totally low to hide behind tribal politics especially when lives are at stake. Infact every Northerner has been libelled as a Bokoharam when these same people despite the government lack of witness protection program still risk their lives. Gej government is indeed a totally sad and hopeless one.
smoking wee is bad for the brain.pls take note

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by olumidaie(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
deor03:

As Nigerians, we don't really know our country so well ( No disrespect to you ). Kanuri people are different from Hausa and also different from Fulani.

In the North East of Nigeria alone we have so many tribes. but over the years, we have focused on only 3 main tribes in Nigeria ( that is Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba)
thanks, but not all my questions have been answered. I'ld also like to hear it from the horse mouth 13volts.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Vindy: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts please if you ever find yourself in Port Harcourt, send me a mail, I will host you and make sure you sleep in one of the best hotels in Town. You made my day, wishing you long life and prosperity. Vindymichy@gmail.com. Peace

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
gab150: shutup ur mouth cari ur papa go there na mk he go fight na
who release this lunatic from the psychiatric hospital. You are a big fool for bringing my dad into this.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by gabng(m): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
@ 13volts

Some of what you have posted runs foul of OpSec (Operational Security).
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Madawaki01(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
gabng: @ 13volts

Some of what you have posted runs foul of OpSec (Operational Security).
india delta india oscar tango

18 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by fizokey(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
@ Poster, You Will Never Walk Alone!!! My prayers goes out to you and the entire JTF.
God bless Nigeria and God bless you @13volts
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
texaco1: this is your second time of repeating this message ,are u a sales man for this company or you will collect some commission on the purchase?because I don't know how you come you think you know more than the military top brass

Do you even have sense at all? Look at the photos of the bullet ridden toyota hilux. Is that the sort of vehicle you wish the OP to be driving in? Why are nigerians like you this id1otic? I don't have to be a sales rep or an agent before I can pitch an obviously well protected vehicle for the army. It is called applying common sense and been a concerned citizen you fool.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Madawaki01(m): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
Henry120:

Do you even have sense at all? Look at the photos of the bullet ridden toyota hilux. Is that the sort of vehicle you wish the OP to be driving in? Why are nigerians like you this id1otic? I don't have to be a sales rep or an agent before I can pitch an obviously well protected vehicle for the army. It is called applying common sense and been a concerned citizen you fool.
oga henry,u dnt need to reply the f00l.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by luckgood(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
This is a confirm research material. God bless you :op
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
@ OP I wish you guys success in the operation, I pray that boko haram is eradicated. May God be with you all
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by idlaw2k3(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
Madawaki01: india delta india oscar tango
charlie oscar romeo romeo echo charlie tango

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
olumidaie: thanks, but not all my questions have been answered. I'ld also like to hear it from the horse mouth 13volts.

Check out the names of captured and dead boko haram members from
Abu qaqa
Habibu Bama
Shuiabu Bama
Shekau
Mohammed Yusuf
Zakariyya Yau
Momodu Bama
Abatcha Flatari,
Zakari Biu
They all have one thing in common, they are all Kanuris. Even Kabiru Sokoto is originally from Biu in Yobe but grew up in Sokoto hence the nickname Sokoto,

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
olumidaie: thanks, but not all my questions have been answered. I'ld also like to hear it from the horse mouth 13volts.

Check out the names of top captured and dead boko haram members from
Abu qaqa
Habibu Bama
Shuiabu Bama
Shekau
Mohammed Yusuf
Zakariyya Yau
Momodu Bama
Abatcha Flatari,
Zakari Biu
They all have one thing in common, they are all Kanuris. Even Kabiru Sokoto is originally from Biu in Yobe but grew up in Sokoto hence the nickname Sokoto,
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by MrAboki: 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
OP...

Please, SHOW NO MERCY...

Kill as many as you find.. No arrests, no trial.. JUST EXECUTION..

If it walks like a terrorist, looks like a terrorist, acts like a terrorist or YOU SUSPECT THAT IT MIGHT BE A TERRORIST...... SHOOT IT FIRST & CONFIRM LATER.. angry

Operation ZERO TOLERANCE for SAND NIGGAS, ALI BABARS, RAG|TOWEL HEADS, PIGFUCKERS & BABYRAPISTS.. angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by gabng(m): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
If only u know how stupid you sound.

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by gabng(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
idlaw2k3:
charlie oscar romeo romeo echo charlie tango

Trying to be what u r not
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Lordlexy: 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
Yet sometare bent on dragging buhari into it. Just like the op said, as earlier echoed by Lai Muhammed, that intelligence rather than state of emergency with battalion of army is the prerequisite needed to win this insurgence. Now i believe APC has been exonorated from every accusation. Op God's safety and favour is all evoke on you and all the gallant soldiers + cjtf.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
One of the strategy boko haram used was that they kept their families hidden in Bama, Gwoza and Konduga LGA of Borno while they constantly unleash terror in Maiduguri and other places, they pass these areas and launch attacks in Madagali, Michika and Mubi. This is one way of diverting attention to their handouts while at the same time recover from any injuries they sustained. it was when the heat in Maiduguri was too much that they began to show off their strength in these areas.

if you observe closely, Bama, Kodunga and Gwoza where not attack until lately this year, most of the top commanders are from Bama and Bama is the real spiritual HQ of Boko haram and now these areas are the epic center of the fight against boko haram

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
Vindy: 13volts please if you ever find yourself in Port Harcourt, send me a mail, I will host you and make sure you sleep in one of the best hotels in Town. You made my day, wishing you long life and prosperity. Vindymichy@gmail.com. Peace

But your email is invalid

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by texaco1: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
Henry120:

abeg shut ,you are making too much noise here.
Let's enjoy this very informative thread.if you think you know more than the people there ,then find a way of telling them and stop polluting this thread with your advert

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by samuelfemo(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ok
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by gabng(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
For the uninformed

OPSEC is the process of protecting little pieces of data that could be grouped together to give the bigger picture

OPSEC is the protecting of critical information deemed mission essential from military commanders. Protecting this critical information is through the use of email encryption software, careful of who may be listening to you (like in a hotel bar), paying close attention to a picture you have taken (back ground) or not talking openly on social media sites about information on the unit's critical information list (military deployments, shortages of equipment or movement of VIPs).

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by indoorlove(m): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
Nice work op.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
That got me cracking mate.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by answerme(f): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
i took this picture praying that one day by Allah will i will post it on my facebook wall

I can't help the tears..God will make this come to pass. God will answer this prayer of yours. Well done!
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Freedani(m): 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
In your mind now,this your post is not bias abi? U want us the bliv that GEJ is a failure but fashola is not? U want us the bliv that PDP=boko haram but ACN and APC are not?u want us to bliv that SE view those u mentioned as BH sponsor but SW view the SE that has been mentioned as saint? U call some ppl GEJ paid hacks not minding that u are APC unpaid hawcker. Let me just leave u wit your one sided view,maybe that's how u are meat to reason
aasog1: The US confirmed that Bokoharam was totally a result of poverty, just like MEND. But our SS and SE brothers appeared to have the notion that every national challenges was created by the opposition. I still recall early 2011 when Beaf did everything in his power to pin Bokoharam on Buhari and IBB. A day ago, some of the paid hacks of GEJ came here claiming Tinubu and Obasanjo are their sponsor. Every leader in Nigeria has faced one challenges or the other. Its totally low to hide behind tribal politics especially when lives are at stake. Infact every Northerner has been libelled as a Bokoharam when these same people despite the government lack of witness protection program still risk their lives. Gej government is indeed a totally sad and hopeless one.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by texaco1: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
gabng: For the uninformed

OPSEC is the process of protecting little pieces of data that could be grouped together to give the bigger picture

OPSEC is the protecting of critical information deemed mission essential from military commanders. Protecting this critical information is through the use of email encryption software, careful of who may be listening to you (like in a hotel bar), paying close attention to a picture you have taken (back ground) or not talking openly on social media sites about information on the unit's critical information list (military deployments, shortages of equipment or movement of VIPs).
op, ma soro ju ,we dey for you kampe nothing do you.
the military needs to support the civilian jtf with weapons and logistics but care must be taken that they don't use those weapons for anytHhing unlawful.the only way this war can b e won is by working hand in hand with the civilian jtf
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
13 volts, if you ever need to top up your line to continue this thread, just PM me your preferred network and i will oblige you.
P.S. great job, may Allah protect you my brother

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by claremont(m): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
gabng: For the uninformed

The OP hasn't said anything that is not already in the public domain. He knows what OPSEC is and is learned enough to know what information to divulge. I don't see any information on this thread that is deemed to be so critical as to sabotage the operational effectiveness of any JTF unit involved in combat.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors / Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) / Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.