Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:53 AM

Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football (28551 Views)

Enyeama May Have Played Last Game For Nigeria - NFF Official / Nigerian Players That Deserve Super Eagles Call-up / Nigeria Senior National Team, Dtigers Saturday Continue Its Superb Form With A 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by Positiveminds(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
Why would I waste my precious time writing downs the names of those who were not, and still not good enough, to play for my lovely country, Nigeria. OTONDO OP!
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by Adehwale: 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
Rick Ross

1 Like

Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by COOLDUN: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
ambrosini593: PLAYERS THAT COULD HAVE PLAYED FOR
NIGERIA ...

AUSTRIA - Rubin Okotie, David Alaba

CANADA - Stephen Ademolu

ENGLAND - Gabriel Agbonlahor, Carlton
Cole, Ugo Ehiogu, Nedum Onuoha, Sammy
Ameobi, Chuks Aneke, Chuba Akpom, George
Ndah

GERMANY - Patrick Owomoyela, Chinedu
Ede, Sidney Sam

HONG KONG - Barnes Colly Ezeh, Akandu
Lawrence

ITALY - Stefano Okaka Chuka, Angelo
Ogbonna

POLAND - Emmanuel Olisadebe

SINGAPORE - Agu Casmir, Itimi Dickson

TOGO - Emmanuel Adebayor, Emmanuel
Mathias

USA - Oguchi Onyewu, Amobi Okugo,
Amaechi Igwe

PORTUGAL: Thiago Ilori

BENIN REPUBLIC : Rasaz Omotoyossi, Muri
Ogunbiyi

INDONESIA:Victor Igbonefo, Greg Nwokolo

SINGAPORE: Precious Emuejeraye, Agu
Casmir

MALTA: Okonkwo Digger Ifeanyi

If you know of more current players of
Nigerian descent that could have played for
Nigeria but instead played elsewhere, leave a
comment and we will add them to the list
Such we wasted all these talents

You tried my dear , i just want to add . John and his late brother Justin Fashanu, There is one Nigeria player in Israel son of the ex Nigeria International Clement Temile who is playing for the Israeli national team.
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by RioFernandez(m): 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
Okaka Chima. That is kaka. Of Brazil. Balogun that is Balotelli, of Italy. Add urs

1 Like

Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by lastpage: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
Davo93: Can someone now tell me the aim of this thread?? make we Nairalanders go call them abi?? abegi i no understand oooo

I am not a mind reader but l guess the aim of the thread is to let us know that "This country was created great, can be great, instead of wasting our God-given resources, .... if we can just get our acts together".

Just "if".

When you sit down and reflect at times, this kind of thought crosses your mind.

Lastpage!
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by tall2ce(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
England-john fashanu
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by YoursGEJ(m): 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
Linus Messi. O kwa onye igbo
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by jaido007: 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ikechi anya - scotland
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by yoged(m): 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ikechi Anya of scotland. Eligible to represent Romania, Nigeria or England
internationally, he chose to play for the country of his birth, Scotland. His father is a Nigerian research scientist, and his mother a Romanian economist. The couple met while studying at the universities in Bucharest. After finishing their studies his parents moved to Scotland in the late 1980s for his father to obtain his doctorate in
metallurgy.... en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikechi_Anya
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by mkoabiola: 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
Shade Adu ,
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by idemokon(m): 2:17am On Sep 11, 2013
You are not serious[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by manuch(m): 2:31am On Sep 11, 2013
Jordan Ibe (liverpool f.c.)

1 Like

Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by manuch(m): 2:43am On Sep 11, 2013
Emmanuel Omoyimni

Nicky Ajose

Marvin Ogunjimi

1 Like

Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by Rajosh(m): 3:48am On Sep 11, 2013
COOLDUN:

You tried my dear , i just want to add . John and his late brother Justin Fashanu, There is one Nigeria player in Israel son of the ex Nigeria International Clement Temile who is playing for the Israeli national team.
Frank Temile. another player is Toto Tamuz,Israel.
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by deb(m): 3:53am On Sep 11, 2013
Usain Bolt grin
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by possibilita(m): 6:29am On Sep 11, 2013
Garetha Olubale
Christiano afe Ronaldo
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by abacusCm(m): 6:44am On Sep 11, 2013
Juan MATAgbamole playing for spain/chelsea.Hi father is from Abeokuta
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by mide84: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2013
bongosman: Thiago Illori is not connected to Nigeria ask Goglle

Tiago Abiola Delfim Almeida Ilori (born 26
February 1993) is a Portuguese footballer who plays
for Premier League club Liverpool as a central
defender.
Club career
Sporting CP
Born in London, England to an English father of
Nigerian descent and a Portuguese mother.... What do you have to say to this? Abiola and Ilori are yoruba name

1 Like

Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by fizzy94(m): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2013
Abu Mikey: I was about to open same thread shocked!!

Kudos OP!! cheesy

Tiago Illori
He could also play for England
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by fizzy94(m): 8:11am On Sep 11, 2013
ambrosini593: PLAYERS THAT COULD HAVE PLAYED FOR
NIGERIA ...

CANADA - Stephen Ademolu

Ndah

Ede, Sidney Sam

Lawrence

Ogbonna

Mathias

Amaechi Igwe

Ogunbiyi

Casmir

If you know of more current players of
Nigerian descent that could have played for
Nigeria but instead played elsewhere, leave a
comment and we will add them to the list
Such we wasted all these talents
Jordan Femi Ibe of Liverpool, still young tho
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by azeshu(f): 8:18am On Sep 11, 2013
Join 1960BET now for a Welcome Bonus of 100% of your first deposit up to 50,000 NGN.

How does it work?
register for your FREE account now and then deposit at least 1,000 NGN. And we'll match 100% of your deposit up to 50,000 NGN. For example, if you deposit 1,000 NGN we'll add an extra 1,000 NGN FREE. If you deposit 20,000 NGN or more, we'll add 20,000 NGN.

VISIT https://www.1960bet.ng/Odds/registration/affiliate5897
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by Seanjigga: 8:23am On Sep 11, 2013
End Time Tinz
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by jabanz(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2013
murimoney: GEJ grin
oluwalionel abdullahi chukwu messi.... We need him home
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by cheesome(m): 8:41am On Sep 11, 2013
Jordan Ibe Liverpool ( england u17)....Nigerian
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by AbuMikey(m): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2013
fizzy94:
He could also play for England
Exactly!

I would prefer he plays for Portugal.
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by akereconfi: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2013
Michael Jordan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by AbuMikey(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2013
ajf:
It's obvious you are one ignorant troll. Barkley said he is eligible to play for Nigeria himself. Do a little research yourself, will ya?
Barkely made his debut for England on friday!
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2013
Abu Mikey: Barkely made his debut for England on friday!
still eligible
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by Ufranklin92(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2013
Wiz Khalifa and basketmouth grin
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by hardbody: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2013
Aki and Paw paw are also skilfully talented players. The only challenge in calling them up is the fact it is not clear which age group they should play, Feeder team, under 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, fying eagles, crawling eagles, walking eagles, running eagles, 'fumbling and wumbling' (SIC) eagles, papa and mama eagles. I cannot wait for their call up to the National side.

Information reaching us from authoritative source indicate that the duo might take their skills to the other countries that are offering them citizenship. I hope NFF is watching and Listening.
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by AbuMikey(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
R2bees1: still eligible
I don't think so!!

He played against Moldova.
Re: Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football by barcaboi(m): 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
[quote author=ambrosini593]PLAYERS THAT COULD HAVE PLAYED FOR
NIGERIA ...

CANADA - Stephen Ademolu

Ndah

Ede, Sidney Sam

Lawrence

Ogbonna

Mathias

Amaechi Igwe

Ogunbiyi

Casmir

Ademolu stephen is my cousin...I hav anoda 1 playing basketball 4 UK under-21

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brilliant Ronaldo shows he's not finished at Man Utd yet / Odion Ighalo Finally Speaks On His Retirement From Super Eagle National Team / Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.