Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences (6942 Views)

Kano Deports 60,000 Beggars To Four States, Other Countries / A Mobile App For Election Monitoring, Developed By Nigerians For Nigerians! / Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences by homesteady(m): 12:46am On Sep 11, 2013
At least 98 Nigerians were early yesterday deported from Tunisia for immigration offences.

The deportees were brought into the country through the Murtala Mohammed International airport, MMIA, Lagos at about 12.32am. Among the deportees were two infants of five months and 14 months old, 12 teenagers, 13 young women and 61 young men.

Seventy-seven of the deportees were from Edo State, eight from Delta State, three from Imo and Lagos States while Kano and Plateau States had two and one returnees respectively.

The deportees were earlier expected into the country at 3:05pm on Monday, but their arrival was delayed till the early hours of yesterday. The deportees were brought into the country through Nouvel Air Airbus 320-214 with the registration number: 177Y.

Speaking on the deportation of the Nigerians, the South-West Zonal Coordinator of the National Emergency Management Agency, NEMA, Mr. Iyiola Akande, said the repatriation was facilitated by the International Organisation for Migration, IOM, with the support of the Tunisian government.

The returnees were received by various agencies such as the Nigerian Immigration Service, NIS, which checked their identities to ascertain their nationalities, the National Agency for Protection and Trafficking in Persons, NAPTIP, the police and other stakeholders.

Source - www.nationalmirroronline.net/new/tunisia-deports-98-nigerians-for-immigration-offences/
Re: Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 11, 2013
Back 2 d matter open n close.

Abeg make I sing wizkid b4 I hear say dem deport Nigerians from cotonuo TOGO.

African union my A$$

1 Like

Re: Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences by mermaidkingdom: 1:20am On Sep 11, 2013
This is called dum dum in my kingdom""pls how much is ghana visa i want to go and hustle
Re: Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences by cutestme(f): 1:36am On Sep 11, 2013
Hohoho ho, laughing in greek. I go stay 9ija, we go battle d battle together. Now they are back to square zero undecided una pele
Re: Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences by Danhumprey: 5:19am On Sep 11, 2013
Almost every countries,even our fellow African countries are deporting us from their country. What is going on? What then is reason for the formation of the African Union if Africans don't feel safe to reside in their fellow African countries?
Re: Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences by otokx(m): 5:42am On Sep 11, 2013
When God said go into the world and multiply; it may have been said in the Edo languages.

8 Likes

Re: Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences by Tolexander: 6:01am On Sep 11, 2013
The other time i mentioned the edo state people and the oversea mentality, some guys were castigating me.

May still gat to the time when the countries in the horn of africa will start deporting nigerians if care isn't taken and something done.
Re: Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences by Akpaife(m): 6:17am On Sep 11, 2013
One tin I like about hausa n yourba people u can never see them travelling abroad any how why always other tribes
Re: Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences by tyson99(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2013
Dr henry saint: Chaii it a pity.
Jux wish I can say "ETT" as in End Time Things.

Mod jux respect ur self, dnt ban me
You should be banned from this earth sef......eranko!
Re: Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences by NellyGhenghen(m): 10:18am On Sep 11, 2013
African Union is the most useless body ever. There is no benefit in being African...

1 Like

Re: Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 11, 2013
Sometimes I feel Nigeria is the most populous country on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences by BabaAlabi: 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
Welcome Home to fresh air.

1 Like

Re: Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences by moscobabs(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
wetin una dey find for Tunisia .....greedy Edo people,Italy and France too go soon depot una
Re: Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences by leggo: 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen: African Union is the most useless body ever. There is no benefit in being African...
why are you this smart
Re: Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences by switdil(f): 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
Imagin u
Tight guy or babe wey dey run things for ur area
U pack ur bag commot dey travel out
Ur peeps go dey talk sey u dey abroad
High rank things
Em govt com deport u over dis kain matter
Wetin go happen by d tym ur peeps hear am
Sey em deport u n u no carry penny
Smh
I no know wetin pple dey find go dat abroad
When lyf full naija lyk dis
Upon sey money no dey wey we dey shout
Na almost everybody dey use camera phone

1 Like

Re: Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
moscobabs: wetin una dey find for Tunisia .....greedy Edo people,Italy and France too go soon depot una
For your mind you dey talk sense.

1 Like

Re: Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen: African Union is the most useless body ever. There is no benefit in being African...
which one is Africa Union is d most useless body ever? So they shouldn't b deported cos they are Africans? I hope u will shout d same wen u read in papers dat Nigeria depots illegal Nigeriens n Chadians too. If they went to Tunisia illegally they should b deported wen caught its as simple as dat!

1 Like

Re: Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences by chi4ik(m): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
Very soon chad, Niger, Togo etc will start deporting Nigerians. I can be whatever I want to be here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences by Bizibi(m): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
Omo seventy wetin kai, edo people really like abroad sha

1 Like

Re: Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences by danny301: 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
cutestme: Hohoho ho, laughing in greek. I go stay 9ija, we go battle d battle together. Now they are back to square zero undecided una pele

Don't glory in other people's predicaments. It is not a bad thing that these people traveled out of the country in search of better life. Every human being desires a better life and it's only natural go to where they feel they can have life. The least you owe this fellow Nigerians at a time like this is to sympathize with them and wish them well even as the return to their country and not to laugh in Greek or Hebrew.
Re: Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences by Hearme(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
Well done to Edo state. Why are the number if young women so few? Are you sure they did not bribe the Tunisian police or immigration with their women power?

I must enter Europe things. FG should order 45 more gold Iphones to add to the 53; then give one each to these heroes and heroin from Tunisia.
Re: Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences by leggo: 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
Idi Amin: Thank God the poster listed their states of origin. Some silly ethnic bigots would have shouted Ibo boys again. But my people, why travel abroad without the assurance of getting authentic immigration documents over there, why not stay back home and hustle. Let nobody blame govt but us, the greedy generation undecided
Re: Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences by Nuzo1(m): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
If bonifide Nigerians can be deported from one place to another within Nigeria....then what's the big deal if an Arab country deports Nigerians?

Honestly, no biggie! wink
Re: Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences by AnOlAd: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
All this yeye countries will be deporting Nigerian anyhow, even America no dey deport us like that, Rubbish peppeyo, nonsense oshi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) / Military Power — Ten Most Powerful African Nations / Abia Election: APGA Chairman Asked To Resign Over Poor Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.