Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up (8600 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. / I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by ajasbaba(m): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2013
Something is happening between me and my boyfriend's father that will come out soon but I don't know how to present it to him, because he may not forgive me and even attack me, am really scared.

TON please I want you to share my story with people on your Blog so I can get good advise on what to do and how to do it. My boyfriend is stingy but I love him. He is always doing projects and will say he needs more money for his projects.

So, one day I met his father at a hotel where I went to do supplies:
Since that day my life has not been the same again. The man has been spoiling me with cash and I have been keeping it hot for him in bed, not that am proud about it but I need money and my guy is not helping.

The problem now is that his father wants to marry me since he is separated from my guy's mum and he said I should forget about his son, after I told him about us. He told me his son is not responsible. Truly, I love the father more than his son now. But I've dated my guy for 10 months and most of his friends already know us as lovers.

Pls my headache is how to tell him about me and his dad and our intentions to get married without getting him too angry that he will do something bad to me? I want to go to his house and tell him. Pls help!
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by kennybelle: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2013
Aren‘t you ashamed 2 even say dis out talknot of seeking advise? Did u seek 4 it b4 u started dating ur in-law to be? Na dat money go kill u! It just baffles me abt d way pple equate money wit love these days. Make i no talk 2much cos u‘re just a dis!g!race!

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2013
i fail to c hw tellin ur boyfriend dat u want to marry his father shuld be a problem...because deep down in ur heart u knw dat it iz nt gonna end well 4 u...and dats d truth.....best case scenerio...he dont forgive u.....worst case scenerio......he inflicts serious bodily harm on u........so just tell him n let d inevitable happen because in dis case my dear,d future is bleak

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by ABUBAKARS(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2013
@kennybelle u've said it all my advice for op is to leave but and seek for God's forgiveness.
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by Arosa(m): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2013
This is super story!

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by naijawisdom(m): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2013
Irresponsible father and unfaithful girlfriend, can u pls tell us names before we proceed with the piece of advise?

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by MizEmerald(f): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2013
Pls sell dat script to Emem Isong and stop disturbing us here

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by wasak(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2013
end times
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by OCLEE: 11:22am On Sep 11, 2013
This is disheartning! Money is the root of all evil, while women is the root of all problems.How on earth could u do that? And you're talkin about love here do u really knw wat is called love? Love does not have anoda name,love is purity doesn't have plan B.
My dear,my advise for you is to quit the relationship with father and son! Go ask 4 forgiveness because dilly dally doesn't pay it might give you a permanent scar for the rest of your life! wake girl from your dream if you're stil sleep money isnt everything though it can buy u precious things on this planet earth but can not buy good name.
This is a piece from me to u!

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by Austeenxx: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2013
Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha! grin grin

I hope the boyfriend's father is Kanayo O Kanayo!? grin

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by MrCork: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2013
...NIGERIAN WOMEN AGAIN....WE GIVE UP!!angry
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by Abbey2sam(m): 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
MizEmerald: Pls sell dat script to Emem Isong and stop disturbing us here

But I also buy scripts........
Pls tell the blogger to sell the script to me ....
This is a blockbuster movie
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by Urine: 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nollywood tinz.
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by amacastel: 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
well this is a serious matter @ hand bt have to be tackled this is a lesson to stingy guys out dia that don't take care of their women rather giving them excuse @the girl if u love the father and want to marry him Go ahead tell ur guy is over that u can't continue wit him becos he is stingy tell him u have goten sombody that can take kia of u bt dt disclose the identity now till itis completely over btwn u and ur guy hell wil not let loss u are not the 1st that sleep wit fada and son and wil not be the last afterall some men slep wit mother and child nobody has kill them so my der grab ur opportunity to good life cos county hard well well itis not ur fault rather ur stingy boy friend fault pls Go on wit ur life forget the stingy guy he will feel bad bt will adjust wit time, wen u marry his father pls be careful of him in that family till u die cos he wil not 4giv u bt u owe him nothing cos A MAn who can not take care of his woman is an infidel.
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by veave(f): 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
this is w@ is called OTURUGBEKEEE!!!!!!
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
kennybelle: Aren‘t you ashamed 2 even say dis out talknot of seeking advise? Did u seek 4 it b4 u started dating ur in-law to be? Na dat money go kill u! It just baffles me abt d way pple equate money wit love these days. Make i no talk 2much cos u‘re just a dis!g!race!
shut up jor, dnt try to exhibit holyholy character, u no read d story? y some guys dey stingy? u get money bt to share it wif someone dat loves u na wahala. wetin u expect mek d gurl du? babe tell am if him du anythng invite d cops mek dem show am say be govment pikin
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by pomporiking: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
As always

Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by Exponental(m): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
Dated him for 10months...mtcheew!
Someday, u will leave d father too if he goes bankrupt.
OLE! THIEF!! BARAWO!!! ONYEOCHI!!!
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by YankeeJoe(m): 12:43am On Sep 12, 2013
U re a wicked lady n cash-focused!! U type deserve no LOVE of watsoeva kind.... Jezebel
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by bravolyk(m): 1:22am On Sep 12, 2013
ajas baba: Something is happening between me and my boyfriend's father that will come out soon but I don't know how to present it to him, because he may not forgive me and even attack me, am really scared.

TON please I want you to share my story with people on your Blog so I can get good advise on what to do and how to do it. My boyfriend is stingy but I love him. He is always doing projects and will say he needs more money for his projects.

So, one day I met his father at a hotel where I went to do supplies:
Since that day my life has not been the same again. The man has been spoiling me with cash and I have been keeping it hot for him in bed, not that am proud about it but I need money and my guy is not helping.

The problem now is that his father wants to marry me since he is separated from my guy's mum and he said I should forget about his son, after I told him about us. He told me his son is not responsible. Truly, I love the father more than his son now. But I've dated my guy for 10 months and most of his friends already know us as lovers.

Pls my headache is how to tell him about me and his dad and our intentions to get married without getting him too angry that he will do something bad to me? I want to go to his house and tell him. Pls help!

idiat! very soon you will go for his grandfather #shameonyou dawg in human form.
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by oluwaeric(m): 4:06am On Sep 12, 2013
GULLIBLE PPLE! embarassed
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by AlyricistLaura: 4:54am On Sep 12, 2013
I Love Women Like This
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by vicoson(m): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2013
oluwaeric: GULLIBLE PPLE! embarassed
Pathetic
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by Popowaa: 7:13am On Sep 12, 2013
embarassed
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by Temismith(f): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hehehehehehehhhehh. grin
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
Temismith: Hehehehehehehhhehh. grin
Hey it has been a while, missed your comments. What have you been d'ing?
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by guyANDROID1: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
What's with naija girls and money nowadays

@Op your END of TIME is nearer than before all this bullshi!t THINGZ you dey do

Go na, go and tell him, so be it according to your faith...SMH
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by carlos1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
Austeenxx: Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha! grin grin

I hope the boyfriend's father is Kanayo O Kanayo!? grin

And d boy friend is jim iyke
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by beesasha: 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
wow...the best is jst to leave both ov them..coz its glearing that you fell in love with the father because of his money
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by koligs: 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
kennybelle: Aren‘t you ashamed 2 even say dis out talknot of seeking advise? Did u seek 4 it b4 u started dating ur in-law to be? Na dat money go kill u! It just baffles me abt d way pple equate money wit love these days. Make i no talk 2much cos u‘re just a dis!g!race!
Illiteracy is worrying most Nigerians!!! Why must u insult her? She asked for an advice nd not an insult
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by koligs: 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
YankeeJoe: U re a wicked lady n cash-focused!! U type deserve no LOVE of watsoeva kind.... Jezebel
Are u innocent urself? Judge not so u wouldn't be judged!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Clean This For $1.5 Million Dollars? / Who remembers Berlinda Song (1984) by Grady Harrell? / Pls,how Do I Overcome This Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.