Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,561 members, 7,801,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj (5719 Views)

Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca / 20 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Mecca / 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by maclatunji: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2013
First groups of Haj pilgrims arrive from Malaysia and Indonesia

The first groups of Malaysian and Indonesian Haj pilgrims arrived in Madinah and Jeddah.

A total of 450 Malaysian pilgrims were welcomed by Malaysian Ambassador to Saudi Arabia Syed Omar Syed Mohamad Al-Saggaf; Malaysian Consul General in Jeddah Mohd Khalid Abbasi Abdul Razak; Deputy Head of the Malaysian Haj Delegation Tengku Aziz Raja Abdullah; and Head of Muassasah Adila Dr. Yusuf Ahmad Hawala.

At a press conference with Saudi and Malaysian journalists, Al-Saggaf thanked the Saudi government for the “excellent arrangements” made to assist Allah’s guests.

He said the Saudi Arabian government had great respect for Malaysian pilgrims because of their discipline. Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah had expressed this view recently during a meeting with him, he said.

Al-Saggaf advised Malaysian pilgrims “to protect Malaysia’s good name and image by adhering to all the rules and regulations set out by the Saudi Arabian government.”

Abdul Razak said 22,320 Malaysian pilgrims traveling on 64 flights would perform Haj this year, which marked a 20 percent reduction from last year. A total of 33 flights would land in Madinah and 31 in Jeddah.

He praised Saudi Arabia’s preparations despite the major expansion under way and was “confident” Malaysia's quota would return to normal in the next “two or three years.”

He advised all pilgrims to drink fluids and keep in good health so they are able to complete their Haj rituals.

Abdul Razak said the Malaysian government was constantly improving its facilities for Haj pilgrims. This includes its own fully staffed 24-hour hospital and medical centers in Makkah and Madinah and a field hospital covering Arafat and Mina. He said the consulate was working with the Haj organizers to ensure pilgrims “attain a complete Haj.”

Meanwhile, 450 Indonesian pilgrims who arrived in Madinah Tuesday, were welcomed by Indonesian officials including Nur Ibrahim, the vice consul for information.

Another flight arrived at Jeddah airport carrying 369 pilgrims from Padang. Ibrahim said pilgrims would arrive from 12 Indonesian cities. The last flight would arrive on Oct. 10.

Ibrahim told Arab News 168,800 Indonesian pilgrims would perform Haj this year. There would be 155,200 regular pilgrims and 13,600 special pilgrims.

About 800 Haj officials would be recruited in Indonesia and others hired locally to help pilgrims. The helpers include Indonesian students who can speak Arabic.

He said two medical camps with doctors and medical equipment would be set up in Makkah. In Madinah, the medical camp would be about 400 meters from the Prophet’s Mosque.

Source [url=Iqraa]http://iqraa.com/en/newsdetails.aspx?NewsID=1470#.UjAv03_9Vn1[/url]

6 Likes

Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by 247notire(m): 10:21am On Sep 11, 2013
I don hear.
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by azeezengr(m): 3:29am On Sep 12, 2013
Salam alaekum, I also had info that inaugural flights from Nigeria for this year hajj shall be by
14th September, 2013 and Lagos pilgrims are going to be among the first to be airlifted. Does anybody
knows the current hajj camp for Abuja pilgrims as I learnt on media that it might no longer be at Gwagwalada,
responses shall be appreciated
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by aminah04(f): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
pls my ustaz nd ustaza in d house, can will create a fiqh section out of this thread. Pls jst say yes so dat we can work on it asap. Jazakumllah khaeran.

1 Like

Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by nedu2000(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2013
Nigerian govt dey spend o,spends on pilgrimage for both christians & muslims alike,its actually a waste of funds,the one for muslims even make sense as it is one of the pillars of islam but the one for christians are for them to just going holidaying, completely un biblical & unnecessary

4 Likes

Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by semele001(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2013
May GOD b wif dem all
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by moscobabs(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2013
hope they oriented them sa? cos the Saudi Arabia Law is very strict oo.Nigerians beware!!!
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by MrAboki: 9:25am On Sep 13, 2013
Allah Be priased...

Allah be Praised..

Allahu Akbar..

7 Likes

Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by mosho2good: 9:25am On Sep 13, 2013
dont worry guys cos i've already pack my bags and im trekking 2 saudi.

Click like if u like to join me.
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by Ijawboi(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2013
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by maclatunji: 9:35am On Sep 13, 2013
aminah04: pls my ustaz nd ustaza in d house, can will create a fiqh section out of this thread. Pls jst say yes so dat we can work on it asap. Jazakumllah khaeran.

Yes
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2013
1st of all...

Barakallahu fikh to all going for pilgrimage ds year...

2nd of all...

May Allah make it easy for my parents to b able to make it to hajj b4 thier death,I also,all my luvd ones n all muslim ummah hu wish to make it dere...

AMEEEEEEEEEEEEN

5 Likes

Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by speeder(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2013
Do you know, Indonesia is the most populated countries with Muslims.
Hit like if u learned something new
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by dridowu: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2013
May Allah make it easy for them
One day i too will make it to Hajj.

3 Likes

Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by Harbiurlah(f): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2013
Indeed, Allah is d greatest.
Mr Aboki: Allah Be priased...

Allah be Praised..

Allahu Akbar..
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by Harbiurlah(f): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2013
Ameen Sumo Ameen.
Candis009: 1st of all...

Barakallahu fikh to all going for pilgrimage ds year...

2nd of all...

May Allah make it easy for my parents to b able to make it to hajj b4 thier death,I also,all my luvd ones n all muslim ummah hu wish to make it dere...

AMEEEEEEEEEEEEN
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by Harbiurlah(f): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2013
It feels good to be a Muslim.

4 Likes

Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by polokor60(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2013
Nigerians going to this prigrimage should be well informed about the new respiratory disease in saudi arabia called the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV).Please there should be a thorough medical check up for the prigrims when they are back from hajj to prevent the spread of this virus.A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by opei(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2013
Nigeria will start airlifting this saturday (14/09/13). The flag of will take place in d north.
Pray that Allah grants all Nigerian delegates journey mercy (amen).
Wish somebori can pay ma ticket( omo i no mind o)...mie sef wan go insha Allah

1 Like

Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by muktarmtt(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2013
speeder: Do you know, Indonesia is the most populated countries with Muslims.
Hit like if u learned something new
yeah my broda we knw daz why I dream of going dere dey say is not far frm malaysia u cn jst take a train
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by 1n2n3(f): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2013
aminah04: pls my ustaz nd ustaza in d house, can will create a fiqh section out of this thread. Pls jst say yes so dat we can work on it asap. Jazakumllah khaeran.
YES
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by sureway1(m): 10:42am On Sep 13, 2013
Must you mention the xtian wether they go for holiday or not its not ur business...when they start lnsulting you, then posts will be hidden..no1 wil hide urs..if you av no opinion go to ur gallary n start viewing d photos.let lying dog sleep..

1 Like

Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by sulaimon99(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2013
inshaALLAH we will all go there even if it is miles away and oceans apart .....barkaLLAH to those going this year
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by deols(f): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2013
opei: Nigeria will start airlifting this saturday (14/09/13). The flag of will take place in d north.
Pray that Allah grants all Nigerian delegates journey mercy (amen).
Wish somebori can pay ma ticket( omo i no mind o)...mie sef wan go insha Allah

me sef wan go o. But with my own money In sha Allah. May Allah make it easy.
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by Updatenewsarena(m): 11:30am On Sep 13, 2013
I am also preparing for Israel next one.
HAPPY TRIP TO HOLY LANDS

1 Like

Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by albiol: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2013
I urge all muslims going for hajj to pray for this country
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by Greenslim: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2013
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miracle Of Allah In Ore, Ondo State Today / The Change Nigerians Should Embrace - Change Your Heart / Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.