Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Short Biography Of Sinach - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Short Biography Of Sinach (19411 Views)

Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum / Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby / Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Biography Of Sinach by zig2ryme04: 11:22am On Sep 11, 2013
Sinach is an award winning songwriter, vocalist and one of the most anointed international worship leaders of our time. As a songwriter, Sinach believes in writing from her heart and has written over 300 inspiring songs such as: 'This Is my Season', 'Awesome God', 'From Glory to Glory', 'All I See is You', 'For This’, 'I stand Amazed' , 'Simply Devoted’, ‘Jesus is Alive’.

Her writings and music have ministered to millions all over the world bringing healing, hope, encouragement and strengthening their faith.

She has recorded four audio and two DVDs: Chapter One, I'm Blessed, From Glory to Glory and recently Shout It Loud.
As an international worship leader, Sinach has been privileged to witness first-hand the outpouring of the Holy spirit and amazing miracles take place in the lives of people at the Healing school, crusades and conventions all over the world with her Pastor, Rev Chris Oyakhilome where she has led millions of people in praise and worship, inspiring music ministrations in; Africa, North America, United States of America, United Kingdom and many more.

She has recently been organizing the "SINACH LIVE IN CONCERT", a series of worship concerts in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Zimbabwe and all over the world with her team from the LoveWorld Music and these individual concerts have had incredibly huge turn outs.

Sinach is greatly motivated with the desire to see her songs, writings and concerts inspire the church and all creation, to worship God and be lifted, healed and for the world to be filled with the Glory of God's name through her music.

http://www.sinach.org

3 Likes

Re: Short Biography Of Sinach by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2013
ok
Re: Short Biography Of Sinach by youngice(m): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
if its was ''genevieve nude pics'' we for don see 55000 views, 60 comments and 100 likes but .mouth closed
Re: Short Biography Of Sinach by Daviewonder(m): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mehn I love ha work, pls @op list 4 of ha best songs 4 me nd if possible where I can download them
Re: Short Biography Of Sinach by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ooooh my Sinach.
Re: Short Biography Of Sinach by zig2ryme04: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
Daviewonder: Mehn I love ha work, pls @op list 4 of ha best songs 4 me nd if possible where I can download them

ok. i will upload some for you
Re: Short Biography Of Sinach by zig2ryme04: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
could not upload her songs... you can check her website or google her songs. www.sinach.org
Re: Short Biography Of Sinach by andresia(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
Oga poster, is this what you termed biography? You couldnt even do a simple research on this gospel artiste before rushing to post on nairaland simple becos posting is free abi?

Let me start: when was she born, she married, who are her parents, does she have siblings, where is she from, etc?
Re: Short Biography Of Sinach by zig2ryme04: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
andresia: Oga poster, is this what you termed biography? You couldnt even do a simple research on this gospel artiste before rushing to post on nairaland simple becos posting is free abi?

Let me start: when was she born, she married, who are her parents, does she have siblings, where is she from, etc?

Please ask GOOOOOOOOOOGLE... cool
Re: Short Biography Of Sinach by Adaeze003(f): 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
This is no biography sir/ma. Love sinach. Might be opportuned to sing with her some day grin
Re: Short Biography Of Sinach by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
Daviewonder: Mehn I love ha work, pls @op list 4 of ha best songs 4 me nd if possible where I can download them
www.mp3skull.com
Re: Short Biography Of Sinach by woodboi(m): 11:00am On Sep 12, 2013
ohk

(1) (Reply)

Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Signs Endorsement Deal With Maybelline, American Makeup Brand / Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.